Plumber Job Vacancy (Full-Time)
FAIRMONT, Accor Ottawa, ON, Canada
Plumber Job Vacancy. Fairmont Chateau Laurier, a landmark hotel in Ottawa, located in the heart of Canada’s capital city next to Parliament Hill, is looking for a Plumber.
What you’ll love about this job
- Great company culture
- Employees are at the heart of everything we do
- 50% discount on food and beverage in our restaurants
- Employee Rewards Card to enjoy discounted rates at Accor locations worldwide for you and your family
- Learning through our academy to hone your skills Programs
- Make a difference through corporate social responsibility activities like Planet 21
- Comprehensive extended medical benefits package
- Full commission salary $36. 77/hr
- Maintenance, repair and preventive maintenance of all plumbing including all equipment and appliances, HVAC systems
- Maintain roof vent and drainage systems
- Maintain chilled and condenser water distribution
- Maintain heating water and steam water distribution
- Perform all preventive maintenance as scheduled by the engineering office
- All in accordance with OBC and local authorities Must be a graduate of a technical school
- Must possess an Ontario Plumber’s Certificate of Eligibility (Red Seal)
Fairmont Château Laurier offers employment accommodations during the hiring process.
Kindly let us know as to whether you really want a convenience.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our goal is to attract, hire and promote a diverse workforce. Plumber Job Vacancy
Why Work at Accor? Accor is more than just a world leader. We welcome you as you are, and you will find a job and a brand that fits your personality. We help you grow, learn, and feel fulfilled in your work every day, so that you can continue to explore the endless possibilities of Accor as you move forward with the company.
When you join Accor, every chapter of your story becomes yours, and together we can imagine the hospitality of tomorrow. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor: https://careers.accor.com/ Do what you love, care about the world, and boldly challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Plumbing Account Manager (FT)
Harbinger Network Inc. Newmarket, ON, Canada
A top ICI mechanical service contractor in the GTA is currently seeking a sales oriented Account Executive to boost their plumbing services division locally. They are also looking for a sales representative for the division.
Must have a background in the plumbing trade with strong technical knowledge combined with clear communication skills.
- Demonstrated business integrity and commitment to quality.
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exhibited capacity to impact account leaders at key levels.
- Ability to build long-term relationships with customers
- Ability to work cooperatively with technical, administrative and support staff.
- Responsible for selling services (plumbing maintenance, retrofits, and repairs) to owners.
- Provide technical solutions, operational expertise, and position renewable maintenance contracts as the foundation of a managed account relationship to clearly demonstrate our value proposition to building owners.
- Execute a formal sales process that fosters and manages long-term relationships while seeking new sales opportunities!
- Under the direction of management, sell our products to building owners with integrity, persistence, and confidence. Plumber Job Vacancy
- Focus on improving existing buildings to help building owners achieve their business goals.
- Manage ongoing opportunities, with a particular focus on selling services and renovations.
- Sell, renew, and expand renewable service agreements, including multi-year contracts, to new and existing customers.
- Seek out, target, and initiate contact with multiple prospective clients.
- Report to management on sales progress and market changes.
- Develop and maintain contacts.
- Assist in the preparation of competitive, quality, and timely quotes, proposals, and cost/benefit analyses. Plumber Job Vacancy
- Prepare and present effective proposals
- Review new proposals with supervisor prior to presenting to clients.
- Negotiate value, address resistance, and close the sale with support from supervisory manager.
- Effectively utilize applicable sales tools, plan and document progress, and increase business opportunities with customers.
About Harbinger Network. Welcome to excellence in recruiting, career coaching and HR consulting. To achieve efficient, quality results, Joy of Human Resources is committed to sourcing industry-specific talent through a large network of colleagues throughout North America.
Our vision is to be the leading recruitment and HR consulting firm by providing unparalleled support to companies, teams and individuals, ultimately creating the best employers and the best talent.
Our mission is to build meaningful careers for professionals and develop strong teams in every business in Canada and the United States. Our values are reflected in a high-performance culture and philosophy that promotes and protects safety, respect, openness and integrity.
With extensive experience in staffing, talent development, and retention, and a proven track record of team building for Fortune 500 companies, Joy of HR is a smart choice for both applicants and employers! Are you a rock star candidate?
Email your resume to email@example.com.
Plumber Job Vacancy
JDM PLUMBING Ontario, Canada
Company Description. 24 hour on-call emergency service company. Company vehicle and cell phone provided. Job Description JDM PLUMBING is looking for a Plumber to join our team.
The Plumber is responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of plumbing systems and fixtures as well as plumbing systems. Plumber Job Vacancy
The Plumber will also diagnose and troubleshoot plumbing issues and work with team members.
- Valid plumbing license/certification
- 3+ years of plumbing experience
- Experience with a variety of plumbing systems and tools
- Excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read blueprints and follow plumbing codes
- Physically strong, able to lift heavy equipment and work in confined spaces
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Gasfitter Plumber Job Vacancy
Canadian Pacific Railway, Sparwood, BC, Canada
Canadian Pacific (CP) and Kansas City Southern (KCS) are currently CPKC.
As the only true North American railroad, we are making a big move! CPKC leverages its strong foundation and heritage to transport essential goods across a 20,000-mile network to support economic growth throughout Canada, the United States and Mexico.
Be a part of our history of connecting continents and creating exciting career opportunities with our new cross-border network. visit cpkcr.com to learn more about CPKC’s advantages, purpose and corporate culture. Plumber Job Vacancy
- Switch heater maintenance
- Gas fittings
- Propane handling
- Rough plumbing
- HVAC replacement/repair
- Storm drain system maintenance
- High pressure steam and air line maintenance.
Must have a gas license and be qualified to work on switch heater maintenance and high pressure systems. (Possess state certification to work on 500,000 BTU systems (e.g., Gas 1 Installers License)
- Be familiar with the use of proper fall protection equipment and working at heights
- Be familiar with the safe use of common hand and power tools
- CROR Obtain and maintain a Regulation Card (minimum level “D”)
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Be familiar with the installation and maintenance of sanitary, potable, and pressurized water systems
- Be familiar with the maintenance of oil-water separators
- Be familiar with all relevant industry codes.
What CP offers.
- Flexible and competitive benefits
- Competitive company pension plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Performance incentive program
Annual fitness subsidy Additional Information:
As a national employer, work location may change based on organizational requirements.
Medical Requirements: Safe operations are a core foundation of CP. Our commitment is to protect our employees, our customers, the communities in which we operate, the environment, and our assets.
We are also committed to a healthy and safe workplace, and CP’s Alcohol and Drug Policy and Procedures (“Policy and Procedures”) supports these commitments.
All new hires for safety-sensitive positions are required to undergo a pre-employment physical examination that includes a physical, vision and hearing screening, and an alcohol and drug audit evaluation. Plumber Job Vacancy
Background Checks: Hired candidates must pass the following clearances:
- Criminal background check
- Reference check
- Education verification
CPKC is an employer committed to the principles of employment equality and inclusion. We encourage all qualified applicants, including women, Blacks, Indigenous Peoples, People of Color (BIPOC), members of the LGBTQ+ community, and persons with disabilities. Plumber Job Vacancy
Appropriate accommodations for the job application process will be made upon request. All applicant information will be maintained in accordance with the Federal Privacy and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). Plumber Job Vacancy
Req ID: 100911
Job Title: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time Job Type: Full Time
Job Type: Union
Location: Sparwood, British Columbia
Location: Sparwood, British Columbia
Travel Ratio: 60-70%
Number of Positions: 1
Compensation: $27.970 to $32.911: 1 Compensation: $27.970 to $32.905 per hour
Job Target: Internal/External Internal/External
Wraich Plumbing & Heating Ltd. Surrey, BC, Canada
Education: No degrees, certifications or diplomas
Job Description: Loading, unloading and hauling construction materials. Mixing, pouring and spreading construction materials Assisting heavy equipment operators Cleaning up chemical spills and other contaminants. Removing debris and other debris from construction sites.
Care and feeding of machinery and equipment used in construction. Reading blueprints. Cleaning and lubricating cranes. Operate pile-driving cranes to drive piles into the earth to support buildings and other structures. Work cranes outfitted with digging connections to dig streams and different regions.
- Customer focused.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
Experience: training available.
DuPont Kingston, ON, Canada
Job Description. At DuPont, we do important things like provide clean water to more than a billion people on the planet, manufacture materials that are essential to everyday technology devices from smartphones to electric cars, and protect workers in the midst of a global pandemic.
If you want to be part of a leading multi-industry company that provides sustainable solutions that deliver real purpose and value, and experience being part of a collaborative team, then DuPont is the right company for you. Plumber Job Vacancy
Why Join Us? Our purpose is to empower the world with innovations that are critical to prosperity. We are committed to what matters! Learn about our purpose and make it yours by bringing to market innovations that make the world a better place.
Join us in our commitment to sustainability and give back to the communities in which we work and live. Experience a collaborative environment where teamwork is celebrated, with flexibility to enhance balance and an inclusive atmosphere that welcomes all!
Opportunities to forge your own path, challenge yourself, and develop new skills to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. We reward our employees with competitive salaries and incentives for their skills, abilities, and contributions to our performance.
Role Definition DuPont: Facilities Services and Real Estate is seeking a Plumber/Vapor Fitter to support Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Plumber Job Vacancy
Responsibilities: Provide support, preventive maintenance, and repair of plumbing and steam equipment on site. This position works on a 4/10 schedule. This position will work a 4/10 schedule.
If you want to be part of a leading multi-industry company that provides sustainable solutions that deliver real purpose and value, if you believe that you work best when you work together as a team, and if you want to work for a collaborative company that values diverse ideas,
DuPont is the company for you!
This site hosts research work from various DuPont businesses and is part of the Facilities Services & Real Estate operation. On-site systems consist of HVAC, domestic water, quality water, centralized gas and vacuum systems,
life safety systems, raw and chilled water, steam, gas fired boiler systems, sewer and storm water piping, research pilot plant and small production. Plumber Job Vacancy
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively participate in cross-functional teams in an environment of continuous improvement and innovation. Plumber Job Vacancy
Should have the option to work with negligible management and be a self-starter. Plumber Job Vacancy
Responsible for receiving instructions, printed materials, work orders, and planning work details including required tools and materials. Plumber Job Vacancy
Fabricate and install piping/tubing systems for a variety of operations including steam, condensate, compressed air, nitrogen, RO/DI water, and various R&D work in the building/premises.
Perform quality assurance self-inspections to ensure work is within required specifications and tolerances. Plumber Job Vacancy
Work directly with the Facilities Engineer/Maintenance Manager, Construction Manager, and/or Maintenance Planner to make recommendations on potential facility design and fabrication technology improvements.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Principles work habits and an organized and methodical approach to work
- Commitment to personal growth and willingness to seek learning and opportunities to improve capabilities.
- Able to act as a contractor or construction coordinator or planner or leader
Actively contribute to and provide expertise in safety, health, and environmental improvement processes (e.g., accident investigation, hazard analysis, EHS subcommittee)
- Ontario Certified [CofQ]
- Experience with equipment systems, chemical pilot plants, R&D work a plus
- Strong mechanical aptitude with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Expert in area of expertise
- Physical condition and health compatible with the nature of a Maintenance Technician. Must.
- Strong computer application skills and the ability to quickly learn and apply new system applications required for the job.
- Ability and willingness to learn/teach/learn; seek growth of self as well as others.
- Ability to manage a diverse, possibly unrelated, and constantly changing workload simultaneously; i.e., ability to prioritize work and manage it to deadlines.
- Ability to assume responsibility for one’s own work and work area without direction from supervision.
- Provide expertise in the construction of new R&D facilities and maintain or modify such facilities
- Act willingly as a watchdog for brothers and sisters and actively participate and contribute to improvements
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to working safely and contributing to the development of safe and environmentally sound work practices Demonstrate clearly. Plumber Job Vacancy
- Act with respect for others and demonstrate a professional demeanor toward customers and co-workers
- Demonstrate good judgment in the use of company resources and be responsible for time and attendance
Experience in the maintenance and construction of industrial processes such as chemical or polymer processing is a plus. Plumber Job Vacancy
Able to manage company information with appropriate security.
Respectful of the entire onsite community, yet business oriented, understands how his/her work contributes to the organization’s goals and is able to produce results that support the organization’s commitments. Plumber Job Vacancy
Knowledge of building technology including fire protection, water treatment, electrical distribution, electrical classification, process hazards, civil, structural, and architectural.
Utilize value-added preventive maintenance techniques to improve the reliability of equipment, processes, facilities, and controls. Plumber Job Vacancy
Knowledge of various building systems associated with laboratory offices and manufacturing facilities.
Note: Visa sponsorship/support as well as movement help isn’t accessible for this position, including any sort of long-lasting residency process. Join the DuPont Talent Community! Plumber Job Vacancy
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or other protected class. If you need reasonable accommodations to search for or apply for a job, please see the contact information on the Accessibility page. Plumber Job Vacancy
Anchor Home Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning Canada
We are currently seeking a Plumbing Technician to join our team to serve our customers with red carpet hospitality. This career position is a great opportunity for a quality, service-minded professional.
Your CALL: You will join a diverse team of industry-leading plumbing/service technicians to effectively perform on-site maintenance on residential HVAC and plumbing systems and equipment.
Our technicians perform a variety of duties troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining equipment in accordance with safety regulations with an emphasis on predictive and productive maintenance while working with a variety of technologies and equipment, including hydronic/boiler equipment.
We value giving top quality items and administrations.We need top quality plumbers who genuinely care about our customers and view this opportunity as a career, not just a job. Plumber Job Vacancy
As an Anchor Plumbing/Service Technician, you will be responsible for keeping the work area clean and neat, driving a company vehicle, and maintaining a moving inventory of parts and tools.
We are looking for:
- Journeyman or 3-4 year apprentice
- Residential service and plumbing experience a plus
- Hydronic/boiler experience a plus:
- A thorough understanding of state plumbing codes and standards
- Service and plumbing service work with Must have successful experience
- Possess a valid class driver’s license and a clean record
- Responsible, positive and self-motivated attitude with an emphasis on providing the best customer experience. Plumber Job Vacancy
- Complete installation, maintenance work and commissioning of plumbing elements in compliance with safety regulations, policies and procedures; and Ability to work efficiently and effectively, independently and cooperatively within a team environment
- Anchor expects a lot from its technicians. Plumber Job Vacancy
- That’s why we offer our technicians industry-leading benefits and compensation:
- Competitive compensation
- Additional incentive income available
- Excellent benefits package
- Group RRSP
- Growth opportunities
- Tool allowance
- Uniforms provided
Right Time Heating and Air Conditioning Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to supporting workforce diversity. Assuming that you are keen on this position, kindly apply today!
Please let us know if there are any accommodations needed for your visit. This position expects that a lawbreaker personal investigation be directed on the up-and-comer. This check must be satisfactory in order to make an unconditional offer of employment. Plumber Job Vacancy