Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
$22.00 – $22.50 per hour
Employment Type: Permanent
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Promotional Opportunities
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision insurance
Come grow with us!
Pacific Coast Fruit Company is a local, family-owned produce distributor proudly serving retail, wholesale, and foodservice customers in the Pacific Northwest since 1977.
Today, we are one of the largest independent produce distributors in the Northwest with distribution centers in Portland, Oregon and Seattle (Kent), Washington. Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
We truly believe in the words of our founder, Emil Nemalnik, “If you take care of your employees, customers, shippers, and farmers, they will help you succeed.
As a receiver, you will earn a competitive hourly wage and excellent benefits package, as well as open the door to a variety of advancement opportunities.
Pacific Coast Fruit Company prides itself on developing employees and recruiting from within, and we hope this position will be the beginning of your career with us!
General Description This position is responsible for all incoming product passing through the PCF docks. Duties include rotation and feeding (loading) of all product to all crews and moving all product through the facility prior to picking actual orders for loading. Ability to take direction from multiple supervisors through shift changes. Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
- Enter order information into computer and print manifests and tags.
- Properly track paperwork from driver to receiving process
- Properly tag and distribute received product to picking slots and rotations
- Ability to multi-task in time-sensitive situations
- Ability to meet productivity requirements while working in a safe and efficient manner
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (ability to read and write English as affected by instructions and paperwork)
- Attention to detail and an understanding of the mechanics and operations of the receiving and shipping departments
- Capacity to learn and work PC frameworks including Produce Expert and convenient interchanges.
- Ability to operate equipment (forklifts, floor jacks, etc.) in a safe and professional manner.
What You’ll Get.
- Opportunity to contribute, learn a lot, and have fun while doing the work
- Competitive pay and regular performance reviews
- Daily pay allows you to receive your earned wages immediately
- Comprehensive health insurance package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing plan, and paid time off
- Employee purchase program allows you to eat fresh produce and take it home to your family.
Pacific Coast Natural product Organization is glad to be an Equivalent Open door Boss. Pacific Coast Organic product Organization takes part in the E-Check electronic work confirmation program.
In order to continue to maintain a safe work environment, all employees must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
Warehouse Order Selector
Salary: 20 to $23 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Type: Weekly
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Promotional Opportunities
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision insurance
Come grow with us!
Pacific Coast Fruit Company is a local, family-owned produce distributor proudly serving retail, wholesale, and foodservice customers in the Pacific Northwest since 1977. Today, we are one of the largest independent produce distributors in the Northwest with distribution centers in Portland, Oregon and Seattle (Kent), Washington.
We truly believe in the words of our founder, Emil Nemalnik, “If you take care of your employees, your customers, your shippers, and your farmers, they will make you successful. As an Order Selector, you will earn a competitive hourly wage and a full benefits package, as well as have a variety of advancement opportunities open to you. Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
At Pacific Coast Fruit Company, we pride ourselves on developing our employees and recruiting from within, and our past Order Selectors have served in a variety of roles, including forklift operator, delivery driver, supervisor, warehouse manager, account manager, and buyer. We have been in a variety of positions.
This position involves picking fresh products (fruits and vegetables) from racks and storage areas, efficiently assembling products onto pallets, and fulfilling customer orders. Watch a video of an Order Selector at work.Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
- Operate handheld scanner
- Operate pallet jacks
- Stacks cases of produce
- Assemble pallets and tag them appropriately
- Work with checkers to correct errors
- Clean warehouse as needed
- Other duties may be assigned.
- The Right Person for the Job
- Passion for meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to use and understand portable communications in the warehouse
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks in a safe and professional manner
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing Ability to speak, read, and write in English to understand and process documents
- Attention to detail.Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
- Able to lift up to 30# and sometimes 50# during shift.
- Must be able to work from 4pm
What you get.
- Contribute, learn a lot, and have fun while you work.
- Base pay is $20/hour with the possibility of $23/hour or more through an incentive system.
- Weekly pay is available and you will receive your earned pay immediately on a daily basis.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing plan, and paid time off
- Regular and constructive performance feedback
- Generous employee purchasing program allows you to eat delicious fresh produce or take some home to your family
Pacific Coast Organic product Organization is pleased to be an Equivalent Open door Boss.
Pacific Coast Natural product Organization partakes in the E-Check electronic work confirmation program.In order to continue to maintain a safe work environment, all employees must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
PT Food Lion To Go Partner
Occupation Type: Part Time
Address: USA-Virginia-Colonial Heights-#11 Dunlop Village Circle
Store Code: Store 00545 Front End (7212090)
Food Lion has been providing the community with an easy, fresh, and affordable shopping experience since 1957. Today, 82,000 employees serve more than 10 million customers a week in 10 Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic states.Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
Achieve Food Lion’s customer service standards and provide fast, easy, flexible, and friendly service to our customers; assist Food Lion’s To-Go Lead in following Food Lion’s Standard Operating Manual and be responsible for maintaining standards. Maximize sales through superior customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet each customer with a smile, identify yourself by name whenever possible, and provide prompt, accurate, and friendly service while engaging customers and creating a positive shopping experience.
- Aligns behavior with Food Lion’s Code of Conduct, Core Values, Vision, and Strategy.
- Ability to process multiple customer orders using designated tools and equipment
- Recognize or distinguish between all types of produce (apples, lettuce, etc.) handled in the store, including varieties of similar varieties
- Substitute products upon request
- Scan, bag, and label merchandise efficiently and accurately in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Verify all customer IDs presented and adhere to store policies regarding the sale of alcoholic beverages
- Assist customers in picking up their orders
- Complete accountability forms to the end
- Be courteous and helpful to other employees.
- While on duty, wear a uniform with apron and name badge and be neat and clean while adhering to Food Lion’s dress code.
- Properly use equipment such as receipt tape, bags, cleaning supplies, etc., and keep track of store expenses.Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
- Comply with all organization rules, arrangements, and standard practices.
- Observe and correct all unsafe conditions that could cause employee or customer accidents
- Notify QA of any cleaning problems or maintenance needs in To-Go areas or equipment.
- Complete Computer Based Training (CBT) and Training Aide courses.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Should have the option to meet the actual prerequisites of the situation regardless of sensible convenience.
Qualifications of Applicants
- High school graduate or equivalent education
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Team-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Ability and willingness to learn multiple job and technical requirements
- Minimum age requirement to perform specific duties (if applicable)
- Ability to use computers, smart devices, and other communication systems necessary to perform job duties
- Repetitive motion of hands and arms
- Bending and lifting products up to 15 pounds (continuously), 25 pounds (frequently), and 50 pounds (occasionally)
- Pull or push products weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to handle a variety of materials related to cleaning, packaging materials, fresh fruits, vegetables, houseplants/flowers, and household cleaners.
- 100% standing and may walk short distances.
- Frequently reaches and holds hands at waist level.
- Must meet the activity standards for the job.
- Must be able to withstand working in extreme hot/cold temperatures for up to 20 minutes at a time, including inclement weather.Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
- Have sufficient visual ability to identify their ID card.
Food Lion provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related conditions), national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Request: 201824_External_USA-Virginia-Colonial-Heights
Warehouse Associate Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
Salary: 15 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Shifts and Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- 401(k) Matching
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Why Choose Foster Caviness?
We are a company unlike any other. We practice and promote our People First philosophy through our values of Promoting Trust, Collaborating with Purpose, Positively Influencing, and Acting Positively.
We want to be a supply chain company that creates a legacy of helping our employees live their best lives and become their best selves. We support the underdog and give opportunities to those who embrace our culture and strive to help us on our journey to be better every day.
We provide fresh produce to U.S. military bases, quality fruits and vegetables to our children’s schools, and ingredients to many of the restaurants you frequent.
As a supply chain solutions company, we also provide value-added services and help other companies achieve success through partnerships. We are your neighbors. We live in the networks we serve and trust in offering in return.Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
What We Offer
We offer more than 120 years of stability, community involvement, and innovation. We offer the opportunity to work with great people who are doing everything they can to make us a better company. To that end, as a company, we strive to offer competitive wages and a competitive benefits package.
The vast majority of our advantages, including clinical, remedy, dental, vision, momentary handicap, long haul inability, supplemental worker/mate/kid life coverage, 401k with organization matching assets, and took care of time (PTO) program, are available for enrollment beginning the first of the month after 30 days of employment!
We also have another special benefit that takes one year to apply. The People Helping People benefit allows employees to volunteer 8 hours per year to certain non-profit organizations! We believe in giving back to the community and this is just one way we show it!
Thinking about leadership? We offer an annual LDP (Leadership Development Program) that is free to all employees, regardless of their role within the company.Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
In addition, our FAMILY EAT FIRST program provides each employee with a box of produce each week. Food brings people together. So why not enjoy superior quality produce for free? It’s another benefit that sets us apart.
Become part of the family.
If these things are in line with what you are looking for, please continue reading to see if this role is a good fit for you. If so, use the application process to begin your journey. If not, please take a look at the other opportunities we have available at jobs.fostercaviness.com. We wish you the best of luck!
Basic Concept of the Job
Positively impact people! In this role, you will make a difference, be yourself, and positively impact our company, our community, and our future!
What kind of person are you?
A self-motivated individual. You truly enjoy creating world-class customer experiences, solving problems, and finding ways to make people’s days better. Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
You love people, process and performance. You believe in the power of “teams” and genuinely want others to succeed. You are a change agent, live the culture, and believe in community.
The Warehouse Associate plays a critical role in our food logistics process by performing necessary duties in the warehouse. Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
Other duties may be required from time to time in the warehouse, including special projects, regular warehouse work, and assisting with inventory. The incumbent will also be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Maintain warehouse safety standards. Promote safety culture through team meetings and activities.
- Communicate with warehouse and procurement teams regarding any issues or concerns regarding on-hand inventory.Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
- Note any quality issues with pulled or repackaged product and dispose of defective product through appropriate processes.
- Pull items from the stockroom to satisfy client orders.
- Double check orders and quality to ensure all products and orders meet high standards.
- Maintain accurate records and make recommendations to create better processes and efficiencies in the picking/pull process.Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
- Suggest when product should be pulled from inventory and not used for customer orders.
- Inspect all products upon arrival to ensure quality standards are maintained during transit.
- Maintain accurate quality records, including product temperatures.
- Assist with cycle counts and reserve checks.
- Ensure product rotation on a first-in, first-out (FIFO) basis.
- Discard defective products in the appropriate process if there is a quality problem with the product being repackaged.
- Remove products from the warehouse, repackage as needed, and return to inventory.
- Ensure that all repacked products are properly weighed and of high quality according to high standards.Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
- Maintain accurate records, including calibration of the scale at the repack station.
- Ensure that repacked goods are properly labeled and have the required information.
- Have fun and be a part of making Foster Caviness great!
What you bring.
- A sincere passion for positively impacting people and having fun at work (there’s a reason this is listed first!) .Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
- Insightful, meaningful, and relevant customer service skills and experience, as well as sound communication skills.Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
- Strong attention to detail, as strict standards must be met to ensure product accuracy, including weight and description.
- Willingness to assess situations, determine course of action, and communicate that opinion based on facts.Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
- Computer/PC skills for data entry, report writing, and work order preparation.
- A genuine interest in providing high quality food products to our customers.
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and do so safely.
- Capacity to carry out these roles in a virus stockroom climate.
EOE M/F/D/V APPLY THIS JOB NOW
Warehouse Forklift Driver – Night Shift
- Shifts and Schedules
- Overtime Hours
- Weekends as needed
- Monday through Friday
Seneca Foods is one of North America’s leading manufacturers of processed fruits and vegetables, with facilities throughout the United States. Our high-quality products are sourced primarily from more than 2,000 U.S. farms. Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
Seneca has the largest market share in the retail private label, foodservice, and export canned vegetable markets, selling to over 90 countries. Products are also sold under the Libby’s Aunt Nellie’s READ Seneca Farms Green Valley CherryMan Paradise Pennant and Seneca brands, as well as Seneca snack chips. Seneca also supplies vegetable products to other companies through various co-packing arrangements. Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
As a warehouse forklift driver for Seneca Foods, you will play a key role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the warehouse. You will safely operate forklifts to move, load, and unload materials and products. Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
Attention to detail and commitment to safety is essential to maintaining our high standards. The ideal candidate is a quick learner and able to prioritize and complete tasks in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision. The candidate must also be self-motivated, reliable, and looking for long-term employment with opportunities for growth.
- Safely operate forklift to transport, load and unload materials in the warehouse.
- Safely stack and organize products and materials.
- Perform visual inspections to ensure forklifts and equipment are in proper working condition.
- Maintaining accurate inventory records.Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
- Warehouse Operations:Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
- Help with general distribution center obligations including picking and pressing requests..
- Observe security strategies and rules to forestall mishaps and wounds ..
- Work with team members and supervisors to achieve productivity goals .
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse environment.
- Valid forklift certification and current forklift license.
- Ability to safely operate a lift truck.Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
- Familiarity with Payette warehouse layout or willingness to learn
- Working knowledge of inventory scanners or ability to learn.
- Familiarity with Seneca Coding for Bright Items is a plus.
Adaptability and work ethic:
- Should stay at work longer than required and ends of the week on a case by case basis.
- Commitment to Safe Behavior.Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
- Strong attention to detail.Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
- Demonstrated positive attitude toward job duties, including excellent punctuality and attendance .
- Taking initiative, actively seeking opportunities to improve processes and keeping busy .
- Values accountability and strives for continuous self-improvement .Fruit Farm Job Vacancy
Cooperative and communicative:
- Is comfortable working both in a team environment and independently.
- Powerful composed and verbal relational abilities at all levels of the association..
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Seneca Foods Corporation is committed to providing equal opportunity to all through an active and ongoing affirmative action program.No worker or candidate will be victimized as a result of race, variety, religion, sex, sexual direction, orientation character, public beginning, handicap, military as well as veteran status, or some other government or state legally protected class.
Seneca Foods Corporation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on our business operations.
If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and believe you need reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact us at ADA@senecafoods.com or call 585-495-4100. Fruit Farm Job Vacancy