Auto Mechanic Job
WooW Canada Immigration Pickering, ON, Canada
Auto Mechanic Job We are looking for foreign workers for a mechanic shop in Pickering, GTA, Ontario, Canada: this position is for a mechanic shop in Pickering, GTA, Ontario, Canada. Candidates should have years of experience in automotive maintenance and be able to work under minimal supervision.
Primary duties include: Perform routine maintenance on customer vehicles using a variety of supervisor-approved hand and power tools.
Perform oil changes, tire rotations, wheel alignments, clutch, axle, and driveline repairs. Refer vehicle problems beyond area of expertise to specialists and conduct vehicle handover to ensure smooth transition. Auto Mechanic Job
Advise management of parts for procurement if parts required for installation are not readily available on-site. Perform all mechanical repairs comprehensively and accurately
Conduct vehicle to customer May perform road tests prior to handover. May train new workers as needed. Provide excellent customer service to all customers and work with other mechanics and technicians. Auto Mechanic Job
- Secondary school diploma
- Training certificate is a plus!
- 2-3 years experience as an automotive mechanic
- Experience with wheel alignment, brake components, and engine tune-ups
- Experience with suspension service a plus!
- Experience working on a variety of vehicle types
- English proficiency
- Full-time employment!
- Starting at $40,560.00 per year with a minimum of 30 hours per week
- $39.00 overtime pay for 44 hours per week.
Canada, ON, Whitchurch-Stouffville
Auto Mechanic,Tool Allowance,Flexible Hours. We are looking for Auto Mechanics to join our team!
We are currently hiring at various dealerships:
- We currently have the following dealerships available.
- 10,000 bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- 8 weeks paid vacation
- $60/hr/flat rate
- $40/hr/regular pay
- Warranty work equal to customer pay
- 2 or more work bays
- 100% paid training
- Tool allowance
- Relocation assistance
We have some of the top dealerships and independent stores in the country CarGuys Inc.-America’s #1 Automotive Recruiter On the off chance that you are searching for another vocation in the vehicle business, CarGuys Inc. can help.
We partner with dealerships nationwide that are hiring. If you are looking for a new career, you can always contact CarGuys Inc. In addition to this opportunity, we have access to job postings that are not open to the public (these are usually the highest top paying jobs) Auto Mechanic Job
- Diagnose and repair vehicle problems
- Perform routine maintenance and inspections
- Communicate with customers about recommended repairs
- Driver’s License
- ASE certification preferred but not required
Skills: state engine repair certification, state engine tune-up/performance certification, state front end, suspension & steering system certification, state brake & brake system certification, state automatic transmission certification, state Manual Transmission, Front & Rear Drive Axle Qualification, State Electrical Systems Qualification, State Heating & Air Conditioning Qualification, State Pre-1973 Vehicle Qualification: over 10,000 lbs GVW, State Engine Repair. Gasoline Certification, State Engine Repair.
Diesel Certification, State Drivetrain Certification, State Brake & Brake System Certification, State Suspension & Steering System Certification, State Electrical System Repair Certification Other On-Road Vehicle Certification Categories include: State Collision Related.Auto Mechanic Job
Mechanical Repair Certification, State Unitized Body Structure Repair Certification, State Motorcycle Repair Certification, State Recreational Trailer Repair Certifications: ASE Engine Repair Certification, Automatic Transmission/Transaxle Certification, ASE Manual Drive Train & Axle,
ASE Suspension & Steering, ASE Brakes, ASE Electrical/Electronic Systems, ASE Heating & Air Conditioning, ASE Engine Performance. Auto Mechanics, Auto Technicians, Auto Service Technicians, Auto Technicians, Auto Mechanics, Factory Trained Technicians, Warranty Repairs, Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Inspections, Recall Repairs, Customer Satisfaction Surveys, CSI, Express Service, Express Technicians. Express Service Lane.
OUTFRONT Media Canada Ontario, Canada
OUTFRONT is Canada’s leading full-service out-of-home advertising company with strong coverage across Canada. We lead the industry with data-driven, intelligent campaign solutions.
We are passionate about delivering consistent service from start to finish. We are currently looking for an energetic and reliable team player to join our Toronto operations team as a mechanic.
- Maintain small service vehicles
- Inspection of vehicle engines and mechanical and electrical components to accurately diagnose problems
- Inspection of vehicle computer and electronic systems for repairs, maintenance, and upgrades
- Perform routine maintenance tasks (changing fluids, lubricating parts, etc.). Performs routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts, etc.) to ensure vehicle functionality and longevity
- Repairs or replaces faulty or malfunctioning parts and resolves problems
- Diagnoses vehicles based on observations, mechanical tests, and information from the driver
- Test drives vehicles after repairs are completed to ensure mechanical soundness Provide an accurate estimate (cost, time, labor) of repair and maintenance work
- Control costs by using warranties: evaluate service and parts options.
- Keep logs of work and problems
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Licensed auto mechanic registered with the University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- Must have own tools
- Special tools will be provided.
- Working information on the utilization and activity of administration gear.
- Knowledge of various import/domestic vehicles/trailers
- Computer knowledge to document repairs.
- Must be able to make service calls
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds
- High school diploma
- Class D driver’s license is a plus
Candidates should submit their resume to the Human Resources Department via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Auto Mechanic Job
The selected candidate will be physically fit for the needs of the position Candidates will be required to undergo a physical examination as required for the position. Only candidates who are interviewed will be contacted OUTFRONT Media Canada LP is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free recruitment selection process and work environment.
If you require an accommodation to participate in our hiring process, please let our Human Resources Department know when you are contacted for a position. Auto Mechanic Job
Position: Full-Time, Permanent Salary: $30.95-$33.95 per hour
- Company Pension
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Care
- On-Site Parking
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care
Schedule: – 8-hour shifts – Day shift – M-F Supplemental Pay Type: – Overtime Pay Experience. Automotive Technician: 3 years (Preferred) Licenses/Certifications: – Licenses/Certifications: – Commercial Driver’s License (Preferred) – Journeyman (Preferred)
Commutable: – Etobicoke, ON M8W 1Z6 (Preferred) Potential Relocation: – Etobicoke, ON M8W 1Z6: Must be able to relocate before starting work (Preferred) Work Location: – Etobicoke, ON M8W 1Z6: Directly to and from work. Auto Mechanic Job
Toyota Service Technician
Westminster Toyota New Westminster, BC, Canada
Company Description. Westminster Toyota has been located in New Westminster, in the heart of the Lower Mainland for over 30 years. We are a car dealership with many loyal customers.
Now operating in its newest dealership at 1050 Boyd Street in Queensborough, New Westminster, the company continues to grow! Auto Mechanic Job
Why Join Westminster Toyota? Our staff works in a collaborative, diverse, and fun environment. This positive work environment leads to a positive customer experience and is a big part of why customers refer us to their friends and why our staff stays with us for so long. Come be a piece of this developing organization!
Job Description. Westminster Toyota is located in the heart of the Lower Mainland of New Mexico.Over 30 years in Westminster. This auto dealership is strong with many loyal customers. Auto Mechanic Job
We just completed construction on our newest dealership at 1050 Boyd Street in Queensborough, New Westminster and are looking for a growing service department team. Why Work at Westminster Toyota Our staff works in a collaborative, diverse, and fun environment.
This positive work environment leads to a positive customer experience and is a big part of why our customers refer us to their friends and why our staff stays with us for so long. Come be a piece of this developing organization!
We are looking for a well-trained Automotive Technician to join our team. In this role, you will maintain and repair Toyota cars and trucks with great care and accuracy. You will also be responsible for reconditioning our used vehicle inventory. Auto Mechanic Job
You must take pride in your work and like being part of a team that is very efficient and finds solutions quickly. We take great pride in the service we provide to our long-time customers.
Requirements. – Government issued Automotive Service Technician License
- Toyota and/or Dealership experience a plus
- Government Inspector Certificate a plus
- Reynolds & Reynolds or ADP Operating Systems experience a plus
- Valid BC Driver’s License with a clean abstract and no restrictions.
- Ability to drive both manual and customized transmission vehicles.
- Complete set of tools and diagnostic equipment (some equipment provided by Westminster Toyota)
- Good knowledge of many automotive operating systems and mechanical aptitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment without constant supervision Additional Information This position is a full-time position. Schedule is: Monday – Friday or Tuesday – Saturday, 8 hours per day.
Auto Mechanic Job
Eastern Passage, New South Wales, Canada
We are looking for an Automotive Mechanic in Eastern Passage, Canada. As an Automotive Mechanic, you will support the service team as part of the technical department. If you have no experience, we will be happy to provide you with detailed instruction. Auto Mechanic Job
Job Title: Automotive Mechanic
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Salary Range: to be determined based on experience.
- Maintenance and safety inspections
- Diagnose and repair rebuilt and ABS.
- Brake and suspension maintenance
- Basic electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Accelerator repair or replacement
What’s needed? – Red Seal or Automotive Apprentice Certification required.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and customer demands.
Benefits: – Full-time permanent position
- Direct hire permanent position
- Excellent compensation package
If you are interested in this role and would like to learn more, please click apply now. We look forward to hearing from you! About ManpowerGroup ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN), the parent company of Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions and Jefferson Wells, is a leading provider of global workforce solutions. Manpower develops innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations each year, providing skilled talent and meaningful, sustainable employment to millions of people in a wide range of industries and skills.
The Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells family of expert brands has a 70+ year track record of creating significant value for job seekers and clients in over 75 countries and territories. ManpowerGroup has consistently been recognized for its diversity as a great place to work for women, inclusion, equality, and people with disabilities, and in 2022 was named one of the World’s Most Moral Organizations for the thirteenth back to back year.
Canadian Pacific Railway Diesel Mechanic
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Canadian Pacific (CPKC) and Kansas City Southern (KCS) are currently CPKC. As the only true North American railroad, we are making a big move! CPKC leverages its strong foundation and heritage to transport essential goods across a 20,000-mile network to support economic growth throughout Canada, the United States and Mexico.
Be a part of our history of connecting continents and creating exciting career opportunities with our new cross-border network. visit cpkcr.com to learn more about CPKC’s advantages, purpose and corporate culture. Auto Mechanic Job
In this challenging role, you will work as part of a team performing preventive maintenance on locomotives in a highly productive environment. Starting pay for the Diesel Mechanic is $43.423 per hour. Diesel Mechanic classifications will be determined by experience and current store mix.
By applying for this position, you will be placed in a pool of candidates that will be used throughout the year to fill positions as they become available in this area. You will only be contacted if you are selected for employment. Auto Mechanic Job
- Maintain, inspect, service, test, and repair all systems of locomotives, mobile equipment, and vehicles used in plant, yard, and road service
- Service locomotive cabs, including cleaning/washing cab walls, windows, and floors and servicing locomotive toilet rooms and lavatories
- Evaluate parts for reuse, repair, or replacement Perform work in accordance with blueprints, schematic drawings, service manuals, and other similar information.
- Adjust to new techniques, cycles, materials, and gear.
- Perform non-structural welding (e.g., tacking)
- Adjust and calibrate mechanical components
- Modify and build mechanical assemblies
- Perform locomotive electrical system maintenance and low voltage repairs.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools
- Operate and assist with equipment such as overhead cranes, mobile cranes, forklifts, etc.
- Adapt to new methods, processes, materials and equipment.
Have a high school diploma or equivalent education:
Have completed a previous apprenticeship and be able to provide proof of apprenticeship Six (6) years of work experience or general experience in the applicable apprenticeship for the job or possession of a Unifor Local Journeyman/Journeywomen 101R card
Possession of one of the following: CPKC is required 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 24 days a day. CPKC operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year,
So you must be able to work a variety of shifts and holidays:
- Flexible and competitive benefits package
- Competitive company pension plan
- Annual fitness subsidy
- Part-time research program
- Employee stock purchase plan
Medical Requirements: Safe operations are fundamental to CPKC. Our commitment is to protect our employees, customers, the communities in which we operate, the environment, and our assets.
We also strive to create a healthy and safe workplace, and CPKC’s Alcohol and Drug Policy and Procedures (“Policy and Procedures”) supports these commitments. Auto Mechanic Job
All new hires for safety-sensitive positions are required to undergo a pre-employment physical examination that includes a physical, vision, hearing, alcohol and drug screen. A pre-employment drug test is also required.
Background Checks: Hired candidates are required to complete the following clearances:
- Criminal background check
- Driver’s license check
- Education verification
CPKC is an employer committed to the principles of employment equality and inclusion. We encourage all qualified applicants, including women, blacks, indigenous peoples, people of color (BIPOC), members of the LGBTQ+ community, and people with disabilities.
Appropriate accommodations for the job application process will be made upon request. All applicant information will be maintained in accordance with the Federal Privacy and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). Req ID: 101146 Department: Mechanical Loco Job Type: Full Time Position Type: Union Location: Toronto, Ontario Country: Canada Percentage of Travel: 0-10 Percentage of Travel: 0-10% Job Target: Internal/External #LI-CK1 Internal/External #LI-CK1
Mechanic Heavy Duty
FedEx Mississauga, ON, Canada
FedEx Express Canada is seeking a Senior Mechanic (Heavy Duty) for our Mississauga location. The foundation of FedEx’s success is our people. The differentiators that FedEx values in its employment relationships with its employees are open, fair and respectful human resource practices and a good work environment.
As a result, FedEx Express Canada consistently ranks in the top 50 in Aon Hewitt’s “Best Platinum Employers in Canada” survey.
Performs maintenance requiring preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, modifications, and documentation to FedEx Express vehicles and ground support equipment in a timely, high quality, and cost effective manner. Auto Mechanic Job
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years fleet, auto, or truck vehicle maintenance experience.
- Automotive Service Technician or Truck & Coach Technician
- Completion of a vehicle apprenticeship program and an accredited diploma
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- All normally associated with troubleshooting and repair of gasoline, diesel and propane equipment Working knowledge of the use and operation of service garage equipment, test equipment, gauges and tools.
- Basic electronic equipment troubleshooting skills
- Possession of a complete set of hand tools, including metric size.
- Ability to lift 70 pounds and operate heavy objects up to 150 pounds with appropriate equipment
- Ability to lift and operate heavy vehicle parts over 70 pounds with the aid of appropriate lifting mechanical aids
- Basic Inter/Intranet preferred, MS Office, Basic Word, Outlook preferred
- 2190 Derry Rd, Mississauga, ON
- 4 days x 10 hours, Monday – Friday, one day off per week (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday), start time 10am or noon (optional) Auto Mechanic Job
- $39.90/ Hours
Comprehensive Rewards Package:
- FedEx offers a comprehensive rewards program with full benefits to meet diverse needs:
- medical, health, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
- Tool and safety shoe allowance
- Pension plan
- Educational assistance/tuition reimbursement
Discounts: Travel & Recreation, Health & Lifestyle, Housing & Auto, Electronics Community Involvement: IND02. Auto Mechanic Job
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed or construed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of an employee in the position. It is not intended to be. Auto Mechanic Job
The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum standards of required testing and training, must be able to operate in a PC Windows environment, successfully complete all recurrent training must have the ability to maintain annual certification, if applicable, and work varying shifts to meet business needs.
Must be bilingual in French and English if residing in Quebec. In addition to the usual elements used in the selection process, all candidates for positions requiring driving as a core competency must have a valid driver’s license (i.e. Class 5, G, or 1 [AZ]) and a driving record with no more than two violations and/or accidents in the 24 months preceding the date of application.
In addition, candidates will be evaluated based on careful consideration of the following: 1) a current driver’s license extract; 2) performance at the time of interview; and 3) performance on the driving ability assessment test. Auto Mechanic Job