Bartender Jobs /Snack Bar Attendant
Canadian Forces Welfare Services Montreal, QC, Canada
What is CFMWS?
Bartender Jobs A job with a purpose. Our 4000+ person strong organization champions a healthy, fun, creative and active lifestyle for Canadian Forces members, veterans and their families.
Help us offer a variety of recreational and fitness programs, provide family support, organize charitable events, and provide members with access to retail, travel, banking discounts and customized financial services.
Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services (CFMWS), we love what we do. And we practice it too.
The Role. As a Bartender/Snack Bar Attendant, you will provide an excellent customer experience in our military dining halls, golf and curling operations, and marinas.
From big events to everyday moments, you will develop a close relationship with the military community and experience a variety of military traditions. Bartenders/Snack Bar Attendants provide a variety of services, including preparing and serving drinks, preparing food, and assisting with set-up and tear-down for social and military events.
Operates a Point of Sale (POS) system, provides a clean bar area, and complies with state liquor laws and regulations. Work as a team where everyone works as one to provide the best customer experience for our members and contribute to creating a positive workplace. If you are looking to grow in a customer-focused environment and enjoy teamwork, this is the job for you!
Required Qualifications. Education, Certification, and/or Licensure High school graduate or appropriate combination of education, training, and experience AND Must be of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages in the Province of Quebec Possess Provincial Responsible Service of Alcohol certification Food Handling Certification, as required
- Food and beverage preparation
- Food and beverage service
- Serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Cash handling
- Bank deposits and float preparation
- Competencies, skills and abilities
- Customer focus, organizational knowledge, communication, innovation, Teamwork, Leadership
- Bilingual Ability to read and write: none Writing Oral: none
Health Insurance: accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Work-Life Balance Paid/unpaid time off, including vacation, family-related leave, and personal days.
Retirement Plan: Defined benefit pension and group savings plan.
Learning and Development: Tuition assistance program, professional association membership reimbursement, online learning opportunities, second language training.
Benefits: Discounts through CF One Member Appreciation.
OTHER INFORMATION: Moderate lifting, carrying, pulling, and pushing (e.g., 10 lbs/4.5 kg or more, 50 lbs/23 kg or less):
Provide administrative, operational, and customer service expertise as part of a team overseeing military canteens in Canada and around the world. Military mess halls are the center of the social life of Canadian Armed Forces service members and where customs, responsibilities, and social standards are practiced. The dining hall is steeped in rich military tradition and heritage.
The dining hall includes meals as a central element of events and camaraderie. The hospitality services and administration of the Personnel Support Program (PSP) are the pinnacle of its success.
As soon as possible
- 18 hours per week guaranteed
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 8 a.m. to noon
- Thursday: 4 hours during lunch or evening
- 4 hours during the day Friday
- 4 hours during the day
- Possible events on the weekend.
- Possibility of tips.
Possible additional 13 hours per week (total 31 hours per week) by also working in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu on Friday and Saturday.
Inclusion & Accommodation CFMWS is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.
We welcome applications from all qualified individuals who can contribute to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live. Accommodations are made for candidates whose need is identified during the selection process. Quebec.Bartender Jobs
Bartender Jobs Verified
Executive House Suites Hotel High Level, AB, Canada
EDUCATION: No degrees, certifications, or diplomas
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Restaurant. Hotels, Motels, Resorts
- Bar organization and set up.
- Simple cooking and food preparation.
- Clean bar area and wash glasses Serve food and refreshments.
- Clean draft lager framework Exhort on wine choice.
- Explain cocktails and other beverages to customers.
- Train staff.
- Collects payment for drinks by cash, credit or debit card.
- Operates cash register.
- Records and balances beverage sales.
- Stores beverages and food products.
- Order bar inventory and maintain stock.
- Enforce state/local liquor laws and regulations.
- Prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft beer, bottled beer, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Take drink orders from serving staff or straightforwardly from benefactors.
Certificates, Licenses, Memberships, and Courses:
- Safe Food Handling Certificate; ProServe Program; and the ProServe Program.
Security and Safety:
- Criminal background check.
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment.
- Work under pressure.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Training provided.
- Dental plan.
- Disability benefits.
- Health care plan.
- Vision care benefits.
Moxies Kamloops, BC, Canada
Our employees are the heart of our business. We are looking for positive, hospitable, team-oriented employees to join our team. Servers play an important role in ensuring that each and every customer has a great experience and leaves our restaurants more satisfied than when they arrived.
Our restaurants are industry leaders in team development and offer unique opportunities for personal growth regardless of your career level. In the process, you are sure to make meaningful connections and lifelong friends that will enhance your career. Bartender Jobs
Our menu, continually developed by our executive chef, features flavors and fresh, quality ingredients inspired by countries around the world. Our passion for food and hospitality is evident not only in our menu, but also in our team. Bartender Jobs
Our culinary and front desk staff are committed to excellence in every detail, from hand-crafted dishes to flawless table service, and work to create a memorable experience for our guests. Bartender Jobs
- Truly create a memorable experience for our guests, responding to their needs at every turn, anticipating their needs, going the extra mile
- Provide service tasks such as creating guest orders, answering menu inquiries, serving food, and assisting around the perimeter
- Ensure our guests are ultimately Satisfied with their final experience
- Attentive to customer concerns with the support of the management team
- Help maintain a clean and organized restaurant
- Strong ability to lead conversations in any environment
- Confident in interacting with people in a positive and upbeat manner, Experience serving in a full service restaurant is a plus
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in a new flagship restaurant
- Flexible schedule
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Advance your career with our rapidly expanding company
- Learn about opportunities to join new restaurants opening across Canada and the US Learn about opportunities to participate in new restaurant openings across Canada and the U.S.
The Mill Tavern Canada
The Mill Tavern is a small business located in Manotick, ON K4M1A2. We are a professional, social, fast paced company. Our goal is to find and hire bartenders/servers and train candidates to meet our standards. We are searching for fiery and dedicated people. Bartender Jobs
- Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Safe work environment
- Lively atmosphere
- Regular social events
Our organization is looking for bartenders.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for customer service and a love for the hospitality industry. The Bartender will prepare, serve, and sell beverages in accordance with company standards and applicable laws. Bartender Jobs
If you are organized, outgoing, and friendly, and are comfortable being the face of our company, this is a great opportunity to be part of a team dedicated to making sure our guests have a good time.
- Serve a mix of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to bar customers.
- Serve food in the restaurant.
- Serve food and alcohol at the bar.
- Provide basic drink menu information to customers.
- Provide recommendations based on food selections.
- Adhere to cash handling policies.
- Keep track of bills by denomination.
- Balance cash drawers daily.
- Ensure that bills are of the correct denomination.
- Open and deposit receipts at the end of each shift.
- Place napkins, straws, coasters, etc. in holders.
- Maintain a neat and organized space to maximize efficiency.
- Carry heavy trays and assist in setting up tables.
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time Part-Time
Hours: 20-35 hours per week
Salary: $15.50 per hour
- Reduced or free meals
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible language requirements:
- French Not Required
- Days Off
- Possible weekend work
- Supplemental Pay Type:
Commute/Relocation Available: Manotick, ON K4M1A2: Must be able to commute reliably or plan to relocate before starting work
- 1 year customer service experience (preferred)
- Bartending: 1 year (Required)
- Location: Direct hire
- Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Full-Time Part-Time
- Hours of Work: 25 hours per week
- Salary: $15.50-$16.00 per hour
Flexible Language Skills Not Required: French Not Required
Schedule Night Shift M-F Nights On Call Weekends as needed Supplemental Pay Type Tips Commute/Relocation Available Manotick, ON K4M 1A2: Must be able to commute reliably or Must be willing to relocate prior to starting work (required):
1 year of customer service experience (preferred) Bartender: Bartender: 1 year (preferred) Licenses/Certifications Smart Serve (required) Must be able to work shifts: Night shift (preferred) Location Direct
Restaurant Bartender Jobs
Easton’s Group of Hotels Ontario, Canada
Job Summary. Prepares drinks and food for guests quickly and courteously while maintaining high quality and consistency.
Duties and Responsibilities.
Pleasantly greets guests as they approach the bar, promotes house drinks and utilizes up-selling skills to maximize revenue. Prepare drinks as requested by guests. Bartender Jobs
Adhere to established pouring standards and drink recipes in order to provide a consistent product to guests and control costs. Coordinate restaurant and food service for bar and lounge guests.
Monitor guest behavior and alcohol consumption to determine when to stop serving alcohol to guests. Notify management of any incidents involving excessive alcohol consumption or guest illness.
Inform management of any service and/or safety issues. Make appropriate service recovery gestures in accordance with established guidelines to ensure guest satisfaction.
Set up bar including all liquor, mixers, ice, garnish, glasses, and supplies. Performs side duties before and after shift (e.g., emptying ice containers, preparing garnish, restocking and storing snacks, etc.). Procures necessary supplies. Bartender Jobs
Maintain inventory of unused liquor and beverages. Ensure all alcoholic beverages are properly stored before, during and at the end of the shift.
Obtain, count, and secure bartender’s bank. Receive cash and credit payments from customers, give accurate change, and verify cash drawer balances at the end of the shift. Bartender Jobs
Assess the bar day to day for neatness and engaging quality and examine all hardware and apparatus for legitimate activity. Sweep and mop the bar floor at the end of each shift. Wipe down counters, equipment, stools, chairs, tables, and other surfaces as needed.
Advance cooperation and quality help through everyday correspondence and coordination with different divisions. Performs other duties as assigned. Follow all company and brand standards in performing duties. Bartender Jobs
Capabilities and Necessities
Fundamental perusing, composing and math abilities. Knowledge of liquor brands, beer, wine, champagne, non-alcoholic beverages, designated glasses, preparation methods, and garnishes.
- Formal bartender training preferred. Must be of legal state age.
- Must be fluent in English. Bartender Jobs
This job requires the ability to:
- Handle, carry, and lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds (bar supplies, carts, boxes, bottles, etc.).
- Moving within the bar, lounge, and kitchen
- Bending, stooping, kneeling, and lifting
- Other: communication skills will be utilized for a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and waiting on staff, cooks, and supervisors.
- Must have an alcohol recognition certificate and/or food service permit or a valid health/food handler’s card as required by local or state agencies.
- Frequently uses literacy skills when taking orders, describing cocktail items, and filling out forms.
- Frequently uses basic math skills when handling cash and credit.
- May work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Work areas: bar, lounge, kitchen, and other food and beverage areas.
La Taqueria Brentwood Burnaby, BC, Canada
La Taqueria was born in 2009 with the idea of creating a taco stand that resembles a Mexican food cart. Tacos are the best traditional Mexican food. We make our tacos using traditional recipes, using local, organic and sustainable ingredients whenever possible. Bartender Jobs
Our menu includes a variety of fillings including tacos (soft tortillas made from locally grown, homemade tortillas), quesadillas, and burritos. A rotating menu is also available. Bartender Jobs
Visit our website at: job description
- Manage and supervise bar operations.
- Hire and train new bartenders
- Manage bartenders’ work schedules
- Monitor and supervise bartenders’
- Performance Manage inventory according to
- FIFO Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and cocktails
- Greet customers and take orders,
- Serve drinks Assess customer needs and preferences,
- Plan and present menu recommendations
Comply with all food and beverage regulations; follow SIR (Serving it Right) and sanitation standards and protocols at all times Stock and replenish bar inventory and supplies Resolve customer complaints
Focus on the guest and provide a great guest experience Ensure that the store is meeting the goals, standards, and requirements set by headquarters (including, but not limited to, liquor sales, food costs, labor costs, and other metrics set by headquarters) Bartender Jobs
Note that these responsibilities are not limited to the above and are not always assigned to a specific section. These responsibilities are not limited to the above and may not always be assigned to a specific section. Bartender Jobs
Depending on the flow and needs of the restaurant, you may be assigned to a different section or role. Requirements Applicants must have a proven track record of success in the industry.
Subject to reference checks. Serve It Right Certificate Benefits (dental, vision, family plan) 1 meal per shift Paid time off Room for rapid growth with company Comfortable schedule Great work environment
Requirements: notifications of new Bartender jobs in Burnaby, British Columbia Receive notifications of new Bartender jobs in Burnaby, British Columbia
APPLY THIS JOB NOW
Lifestyle Bartender Jobs
Marriott International New Brunswick, Canada (+1 Other)
Job # 23167350
Job Type: Food & Beverage Culinary
Location: Delta Hotels Fredericton, 225 Woodstock Road, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada VIEW ON MAP
Located N Position Type Non-Management
POSITION SUMMARY: Our job is more than just making drinks. Instead, we want to build a memorable and unique experience. Our bartenders have mastered the basics, but are always on the lookout for new trends, micro-local products, and the evolving needs of our customers.
Bartenders are more than just beverage enthusiasts; they are the hosts of the space. Their role is not limited to the bar itself, but more broadly to take ownership of guest service and do what needs to be done. Bartender Jobs
Bartenders use their knowledge and expertise to ensure that the bar looks and functions perfectly. They build relationships with the entire hotel and community to anticipate and fulfill guest needs.
In addition to being passionate about the guest service experience, they must also pay attention to the details of the money that passes through their hands, the information provided to guests, and the quality of the drinks. Bartender Jobs
They must create a safe workplace, follow company policies and procedures, protect company property, maintain confidentiality, and be professional in their uniform and appearance.
Barkeeps stand and move around (standing, sitting, or strolling for expanded timeframes) and adopt an involved strategy to their work (moving, lifting, conveying, pushing, pulling, putting, bowing,twisting, pulling, and crouching objects weighing 25 pounds or less without assistance, reaching overhead and below the knees (reaching). Bartender Jobs
It is very important for bartenders to perform all of these things (and other reasonable duties as required) successfully. Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive, people-first culture.
We are committed to not discriminating on the basis of protected grounds, such as disability or veteran status, or for any other reason applicable under applicable law.
Notice to Applicants Delta Hotels Fredericton takes its obligations under applicable state law seriously and will accommodate job applicants who need assistance. If you need assistance regarding this job posting, online application, or interview, please contact us by phone at 905-366-5227 or by email at CanadaApplicationAccommodation@marriott.com.
This phone number and email are for the sole purpose of those requesting accessibility accommodations as part of the hiring process. At Delta Inns, we think about the necessities of our successive explorers to give a consistent travel insight.
We endeavor to convey the key things our visitors need impeccably and wipe out all that they don’t. At Delta Inns by Marriott, we are in every case warm, savvy, and exact with the goal that our visitors can zero in on what makes the biggest difference. Bartender Jobs
With a solid presence in Canada, the Unified Realm, and the US, Delta Lodgings by Marriott is quickly extending in business sectors all over the planet. Assuming you appreciate offering intentional support and zeroing in on the subtleties that matter, we welcome you to investigate open doors with Delta Lodgings by Marriott.
At the point when you join Delta Lodgings by Marriott, you join Marriott Worldwide’s arrangement of brands. It’s where you can take care of your best responsibilities, have direction, be important for an incredible worldwide group, and be all that you can be. Bartender Jobs