GCP DevOps Engineer – Remote
Location: Houston, United States
US Job Vacancy Job Description.
US Job Vacancy. We are looking for a Cloud DevOps & Infrastructure Engineer. We are additionally searching for somebody who can deal with…
Serve as a trusted technical advisor to clients on complex GCP infrastructure and DevOps issues.
Communicate effectively via video conferencing during meetings, technical reviews, and on-site delivery activities
Assist customers with GCP infrastructure configuration and deployment, including but not limited to account, identity and access management, network architecture, application security, observability, cost optimization, and billing services
Provide guidance to clients on how to design cloud applications for optimal scaling, including CDN design, load balancer configuration, caching, computing optimization, and continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
Support EPAMs clients, convey arrangements, and give studios to teach and develop client information.
Support client implementation of GCP products through architectural guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, and monitoring.
- Four year college education in software engineering, arithmetic, or related specialized field, or comparable work insight
- Experience with cloud platform enabling technology tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation
- Maintain production grade applications for the Internet in a virtualized environment (cloud computing platforms and services)
- Ability to manage internal or customer-facing projects, troubleshoot customer technical issues, and work with engineering, sales, service teams and customers
- Experience with versatile systems administration advances like burden balancers/firewalls and web guidelines (REST Programming interface, web security components)
- Experience with containerization, artifact repositories, and orchestration technologies (Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.)
- Working experience with deployment technologies (Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, etc.)
- Knowledge of IT security best practices like encryption, endorsements, and key administration
- Experience with container development, orchestration, operations, K8s or GKE
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (subsidized)
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending accounts (healthcare, dependent care, commuting)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance (company-provided)
- Life and AD&D insurance (company-provided)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid time off
- Legal Plan and Privacy Protection
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
US Job Vacancy. EPAM is a main worldwide supplier of computerized stage designing and improvement administrations. We are focused on having a constructive outcome on our clients, workers, and networks.
We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here, you will have the opportunity to work with a multinational team, contribute to countless innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and continually learn and grow.
No matter where you are, you will be part of a dedicated, creative, and diverse community where you can realize your full potential.
This position is remote, but you must live within driving distance of EPAM’s offices. Details of the work location will be provided by the hiring manager during the initial interview. US Job Vacancy
EPAM welcomes all applicants and will consider qualified applicants with criminal records, including arrests and convictions, in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance what’s more, the Los Angeles Fair Possibility Drive for Employing.
Remote Cloud Azure Security Engineer
Location: Austin, United States
A leading cloud services company is looking for a Security Engineer.
- Plan and foster security controls inside the Purplish blue portfolio.
- Evaluate current security posture for projects and deployments and provide risk and cost sensitive security enhancement solutions.
- 5+ years of security engineering experience
- 3+ years Azure experience
- Design and develop frameworks and solutions for secure CI/CD pipelines
- Recognize security configuration holes in existing and proposed designs and suggest changes or improvements
- Working information on normal and industry standard cloud-local/cloud-accommodating verification components
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience with service-oriented architectures for cloud-based services
Network Administrator I US Job Vacancy
Air Force Bundeswehr
Location: Converse, United States
Want to join AFFCU in 2023?
We care about our employees: join AFFCU in 2023! AFFCU offers our employees free health and dental insurance, and paid time off (PTO) to relax and rest away from work! We also offer paid time off for federal holidays! US Job Vacancy
The Network Administrator I will research, develop, test, and implement projects for network software, coordinate and implement software/hardware upgrades to network equipment, troubleshoot network communications, set up network users, and provide support and assistance through maintaining network integrity.
The Network Administrator will also support users on various information technology platforms and provide network hardware support through troubleshooting, maintenance, and installation. They also report known issues to the Information Technology Administrator.
Specific Job Responsibilities
Installs, supports, and manages enterprise network hardware/software components, develops solutions to component failures and complex technical issues, and provides a healthy and stable network infrastructure.
Install, troubleshoot, configure, and maintain switch/router/network hardware and manage all IP-based telephony systems.
Provide reports to IT management on the current health, stability, and vulnerability of the network infrastructure.US Job Vacancy
Consult and coordinate with computer operations managers, supervisory staff, vendors, and various IT personnel to ensure the integrity of the corporate network, including control, security, and recoverability standards, are understood and adhered to.
Develop and test data communication procedures for links to members and data services.
Develop and test interface file processing procedures for data moving between platforms, members and media.
Coordinate with other I.S. technical support staff to ensure that appropriate I.S. computing standards are implemented and maintained.
Provide backup and assistance to system administrators as needed.
Support the following computing components: (a) PC/LAN servers and workstations, (b) WAN communications links, (c) hot-site hardware/software, (d) VoIP phone system.
(d) VoIP phone system.
A two-year college degree or professional certification or license, or completion of a specialized training course conducted by a vendor, or job-specific skills acquired through an apprenticeship program.
One to three years of similar or related experience or network administrator certification.
Familiarity with Windows operating systems, network administration, and the Internet; experience with SAN, VMWare, and phone systems a plus.
Must be able to work overtime and Saturdays as needed.
Must be bondable.
We are committed to equal opportunity.
AFFCU has confidence in equivalent chance for all and is focused on giving all people the chance to go after jobs of interest regardless of race, religion, identity, public beginning, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other protected characteristics We are committed to providing all individuals the opportunity to apply for positions of interest without regard to age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected characteristics.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement, Salary Transparency Non-Discrimination Agreement, and “Know Your Rights: Discrimination in the Workplace is Illegal” poster reaffirm this commitment.
AFFCU is additionally dedicated to furnishing sensible facilities to qualified people with incapacities to empower them to play out their occupation related obligations. If you are interested in applying for employment opportunities and require special assistance or application accommodations due to a disability, please contact the Human Resources team at… @goaffcu.com) at.
Location Houston, United States
Listad Energy is a leading energy knowledge house providing business intelligence and advisory to the global energy industry. The technical team plays a key role in our product development and organizational support. To support our growing number of internal and external users, we have established a front-line IT support team in Europe. We are now looking to expand this team to the US to better support our growing number of customers in this time zone.
We have a dedicated support team to assist clients with the implementation and use of our products, as well as a team of sysadmins to provide hardware-related support. the role of the IT support team is to help clients and colleagues resolve technical issues with our products, fix them if they do not work, monitor production processes and other technical aspects of our products.
For example, users do not have access to the product they are subscribed to, colleagues need assistance to improve the operation and performance of their PowerBI dashboards, monitor the operational process and implement a 2nd line when a data process line fails or a bug needs to be fixed and so on. US Job Vacancy
We are looking for someone who has worked in or is interested in working in a first line support role. An appetite for troubleshooting, dedication to case resolution, satisfying clients, and good communication skills are important qualities. Since the support work will be technical in nature, we prefer someone who is technically minded and a quick learner.
- Preferred Requirements
- Experience providing technical support to clients at a service desk or service center.
- Extensive knowledge of IT troubleshooting and basic IT problem resolution.
- Basic understanding of SQL and DAX.
- Motivation and passion for IT service desk work and a strong desire to provide quality support to clients.
- Proactive demeanor with the capacity to think basically and propose creative arrangements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Programming experience in languages such as Python, Java, C#, etc.
- Knowledge of Force BI for information examination and representation.
Note: Candidates who meet the desired qualifications will receive priority consideration. However, we also welcome applications from candidates who meet most of the qualifications and are eager to learn and grow in a technical support role.
- Why Listed Energy?
- Global and rapidly expanding international business culture
- Diverse, dynamic, and highly skilled work environment
- Commitment to the local community
- Global and rapidly expanding international business culture with colleagues from over 40 nationalities
- Family-oriented policies
- A supportive culture that generates and matures free thinking
- A diverse, inclusive, and highly skilled work environment
- JOBS LIST