Canada Unskilled Job. Job Description
Canada Unskilled Job. Krueger Products manufactures and distributes high-quality, cost-effective product solutions to a wide range of commercial and public entities. afh, through its warehouse clubs, food service, wholesale distributors, and janitorial supply companies, provides lodging, food service, property management, and healthcare sectors with high-quality paper based solutions to the lodging, food service, property management, and healthcare sectors.
Position Manufacturing Laborer About the Position Krueger Products is currently seeking an energetic candidate with the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment who wants to grow with us as a Machine Operator at our Scarborough, Ontario location.
- The position consists primarily of handling and packaging the products produced from the machines
- Packing and palletizing products according to specifications
- Completing all quality checks as specified and taking special care when bagging napkins
- Keeping the work area clean and full and at the end of each shift Deposit broken baskets at the baler operator’s station at
- Adhere to all workplace safety policies, compliance, and regulations
- Use all required safety equipment, e.g., steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, etc.
- Participate in improvement initiatives including training, cross training, health and safety, and quality improvement
- Perform other duties as required Job Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and follow production schedules
- Ability to lift up to 50 LBS/27 KG
- Demonstrated listening skills and communication skills
- Strong motivation with ability to work independently or as a team member
- 12th grade diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work continental shifts (12 hour rotating shifts)
- Compensation: $18.50/hour and up, benefits and pension plan.
Canada Unskilled Job Factory Worker
Quebec-based Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Ltd. is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the position of Factory Worker. Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Ltd. is Canada’s premier bottling company.
We are a free organization with north of 5,800 workers, in excess of 50 deals and dispersion focuses, and five creation offices the nation over. We have a 120-year custom of assembling, promoting, selling and conveying the main brands of prepared to-drink items that Canadians love. Canada Unskilled Job
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders and communities through our shared values of entrepreneurship, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety. The effective competitor will start fill in at the earliest opportunity.
- Job Description
- Employer Name: Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
- Position: Factory Worker
- Number of positions available: Undecided
- Salary: Starts at $20/hour and raises according to the collective agreement.
- Surcharge: Evening $1.25/hour, Overnight $1.50/hour
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Shift: rotating day, evening and night shifts
- Application Requirements
- Language Skills: Knowledge of French is required.
- EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED or other standard education required.
- Experience: 1-3 years of experience required. See below for additional experience details.
- Physical Requirements
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and perform repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Other Requirements
- Must have experience in a high speed industrial environment.
- Experience in production/manufacturing machine operation preferred.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance.
- Should be forward-thinking on Coronavirus inoculations.
- Responsible for general operations including physical handling of products, materials, and supplies.
- Must be able to support the warehouse department and prepare orders
- Must be able to ensure all production materials are in place and set up machinery.
- Must be able to operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Able to visually inspect production processes and document results.
- Able to determine malfunctions and report them to the appropriate parties.
- Able to maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned areas.
- Able to comply with regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Able to accurately prepare purchase orders based on the summary provided and to accurately prepare purchase orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Ability to work for a well-known company.
- Work environment that embraces diversity.
- Cooperative work environment.
- Various financial benefits and paid time off.
Thank you for your interest and confidence in our company and we look forward to hearing from you. Best regards! Canada Unskilled Job
Industrial Meat Cutter
Canada Unskilled Job. Skyhawk Meat Products Ltd, headquartered in Scarborough, Ontario, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Industrial Meat Cutter. Skyhawk Meat Products Ltd. is a family owned and operated meat processing company that has specialized in poultry for over 20 years.
The founder, Gloria Roe, was dissatisfied with the quality of meat available at local grocery stores. She had a vision to not only provide the highest quality meat to her own family, but also to those in her community. Our core values are to continually improve and innovate while providing the highest quality, safety, and customer service. The effective competitor will start fill in at the earliest opportunity.
Company Name: SKYHAWK MEAT PRODUCT LTD.
Position: Meat Cutter
Number of positions available: 2
Salary: $1.00 commission per piece Minimum wage guaranteed
Employment Type Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Scarborough, ON
Shifts: Days, Nights, Weekends, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Language Ability Requirements: Bilingual (Non-native Japanese speaker), English (Non-native Chinese speaker)
Education Education: Not required
Experience: Experience is not required, but experience is preferred
- Must be a Canadian citizen or a temporary or permanent resident of Canada.
- Must have legal authorization to work in Canada (work permit).
- In the event that you don’t meet the above prerequisites, kindly don’t have any significant bearing.
- Candidates get work on a piece-rate basis.
How to Apply
If this position is right for you and you meet the basic requirements, you can apply directly to the employer via the details below (please attach your resume)
Plant – Workers
Canada Unskilled Job. Stanstead Rock of Ages is glad to maintain its practice of giving quality preparation through the help of our colleagues.Interested in operating equipment used in the processing of granite or want to learn the skills to perform this task.
If you are dexterous, physically fit, rigorous, versatile, and responsible, we are looking for you to join our team. We would love to meet you! Canada Unskilled Job
On a daily basis you will be required to:
Operate a variety of equipment used in monument and landscaping projects. Use bridge cranes to handle granite of all sizes. – Perform quality control of all products throughout the manufacturing process.
- Salary is based on experience and position, up to $25.89/hour.
- Night shift premium: $1/hour.
- Day schedule 6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (M-Thurs), 6:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Fri).
- Nights 4:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. (M-Thurs).
- Group Insurance Plan.
- Pension Plan.
- Employee Experience Program.
- Financial compensation for wear and boots
- Employee assistance program and telemedicine platform
- Social activities.
- Up to $5,000 for moving expenses
For more information, please visit our website at www.rockofages.com or visit our social media pages on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Any experience deemed equivalent to this will be considered.
The Polycor Group is committed to employment equity and all applications will be kept confidential.
All applications will be kept confidential.
About Rock of Ages
A Polycor Group Company Polycor Group is a world leader in the natural stone industry whose primary mission is to make people fall in love with this timeless material all over again. Canada Unskilled Job
Established in 1987 in Quebec (Canada), the organization at present utilizes roughly 1,350 individuals and works in excess of 50 stone quarries and 20 assembling plants in North America and Europe. more than 20 manufacturing plants.
Certain conditions apply.
Please see our policy for more information.
Position: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $20.71-$25.89 per hour
Schedule: Day Shift Night Shift Supplemental
Pay Type: Bonus Pay
Location: Direct Hire
Canada Unskilled Job. We are looking for a fiery person to join our Jack and Slide group. This position requires a candidate with an excellent work ethic, the ability to travel and learn new things in a safe and efficient manner.
The work schedule is unpredictable and constantly changing. The position is labor intensive and requires a physically fit candidate. Experience driving a forked skid steer is required.
- Duties include (but are not limited to)
- Perform all duties in a professional and courteous manner
- Operate equipment
- Ensure all required paperwork is completed
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are followed
- Work with senior laborers and provide support as needed Work with and provide support as needed
- Load and unload rigging trailers
- Ensure own FLRA is properly completed
- Ensure equipment is stored in appropriate locations in the yard and on site
- High school diploma
- Minimum 1 year general work experience
- Valid Class 5 license with GDL removed The following Industry
- Ticket Required
- Key Competencies
- Making decisions and initiating action
- Working with people
- Planning and organizing
- Delivering results and customer expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
- Dealing with pressure and setbacks
Mammoet helps our customers improve construction efficiency and optimize plant and equipment uptime. Mammoet helps customers improve construction efficiency and optimize plant and equipment uptime. To that end, we offer solutions for lifting, transporting, installing, and removing large, heavy structures. Canada Unskilled Job
- We offer the following services
- Technical lifting and transportation services
- Lifting, transportation, and installation of modular structures
- Plant to foundation projects
- Plant turnaround logistics
- Decommissioning of onshore and offshore facilities
- New and used worldwide Equipment Transactions
About the Region
This position will be an hourly position working out of the Edmonton branch and may require travel as needed.
This position is under an agreement with Teamsters Local 362. All pension and benefits will be paid through Teamsters Local 362.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their resume and salary expectations directly to the job posting at the link below or to www.mammoetvacancies.com
Mammoet is dedicated to building a labor force that reflects variety Mammoet supports applications from every single qualified up-and-comer. We thank all candidates for their advantage in Mammoet, yet will just contact those chose for a meeting. Applicants who require disability accommodations during the selection process should inform Human Capital when they are contacted for an interview.
Position: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $24.26-$27.15 per hour
Benefits: (Dental Care) (Extended Health Care) (Vision Care)
Flexible Language Requirements: (French Not Required)
Schedule: (10 hour shifts) (12 hour shifts) (Day shift)
Supplemental Pay Type: Overtime Pay
Location: On The Road