Cleaning and Trolley Collection
Australian Supermarket jobs Vacancies. Running more than 800 supermarkets across Australia requires a connected team of team members in a variety of roles. Whether it’s coming up or conveying to clients’ entryways, life at the front or back of the racks is high speed and fun.
Joining Coles Stores suggests ending up being significant for a group that is as different in character, culture, foundation, and convictions as the networks we serve. Each day you will gain a variety of valuable hands-on experiences and develop skills that will lead to an ongoing career with the Kohl’s Group.
About the Role
We are looking for a Store Team Member (Cleaning and Trolley Collection). This is a key role in creating a safe, seamless and positive shopping experience for our customers and creating a welcoming environment in our stores. Australian Supermarket jobs Vacancies
Your primary responsibilities will include
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, polishing, and buffing store and team room, restroom, and office floors using a variety of equipment and products, weather permitting, retrieving carts from the store and parking lot
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors, working autonomously Ability to work both indoors and outdoors, and work autonomously
- Committed to providing a great customer experience by working with enthusiasm
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and demonstrate a solid work ethic
- Ability to work independently and follow directions
- Physical fitness due to constant movement and lifting up to 17kg of luggage Must be able to work shifts between 5:00 AM and 11:00 PM, 7 days a week
- Must be able to work outside of public transportation hours No experience is necessary for this position as adequate training in the use of chemicals, machinery and safety equipment will be provided.
Are you as enthusiastic as a bean?
Australian Supermarket jobs Vacancies. Assuming that you like the sound of us, apply now. We welcome applications from all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander), abilities, sexual orientations and gender identities. We will adjust our hiring process to support candidates with disabilities. For more information, please see the Hiring Process section of our recruiting website.
Job ID: 92882
Business Type: Relaxed
Inventory Specialist – Cole’s Supermarkets – Dixon Australian Supermarket jobs Vacancies
Australian Supermarket jobs Vacancies. As a Retail Specialist, you’ll see the difference your work makes every day – from the smallest day-to-day events to the massive changes that are unique to a business like ours. Whether in the distribution center, bakery, store or on the road, you are an integral part of an Aussie icon in the heart of the country.
About the Role: Reporting directly to the Assistant Store Manager, you will be responsible for inventory management of products in the grocery and dairy departments. You will contribute to store operations by driving effective inventory processes to ensure a great shopping experience for our customers.
By ensuring that Kohl’s visual merchandising, safety, and inventory management standards are met, you will simplify things and inspire our customers, Australian Supermarket jobs Vacancies
If this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, start by speaking with your line manager (their approval If this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, start by speaking to your line manager (their approval is required). After that, it’s as simple as submitting your application!
It may not be right for you, but if you refer us to someone you know, you may be eligible for a $1,500 referral bonus. Job ID: 92701 Employment Type: Part Time #LI-KL1
Sales Executive – Australia, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane
Australian Supermarket jobs Vacancies. Paramount is a global media and entertainment company with some of the world’s best known and loved brands. With more than 1,700 employees domestically and 25,000 globally, the company delivers premium content for young people (and young at heart, of course!) through multiple platforms.
We distribute premium content for young people (and young at heart!) through multiple platforms. We highly esteem making content that gets individuals talking. Australian Supermarket jobs Vacancies
In addition, we offer free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach, 10 Shake, 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central), the digital platform 10 Play, and the new subscription subscription video-on-demand service Paramount+, you can find these great shows (and more)
On We are always looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals to become our next Sales Executive in Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth. Working 3 days a week in the office and 2 days a week at a location of your choice, you will be key to the success of our sales team.
Reasons to Choose Paramount
Aside from joining a great sales team, we can cite the numerous benefits our employees receive. But for now, let us tell you what employees think about Paramount
- 92% of employees would recommend Paramount to a friend (Glassdoor)
- 4.1 STAR RATING, by far the highest rating in the media industry (Seek Company (Profiles)
The Sales Executive is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a top-tier client under the guidance of the Group Sales Manager. You will ensure budgets are set and met, enhance renewals, acquire new clients, and work with the broader sales teams in Revenue, Traffic, Digital, Effects, and Imagine. Australian Supermarket jobs Vacancies
As a Sales Executive
- Manage client portfolio and be responsible for revenue and share targets.
- Proactively meet with organizations and present open doors.
- Achieve set budgets and meet revenue targets.
- Negotiate with clients and respond to briefs.
- Work with broadcast, digital, and integration teams to provide integrated solutions to clients.
- Work with Effects Account Manager to develop and sell premium sponsorship opportunities.
- Proactively develop and qualify new business opportunities to meet revenue targets and market share.
- Recognize valuable chances to smooth out cycles and increment efficiency.
- Build strong relationships with clients and distributors.
- Embrace new sales initiatives and improvements.
- Manage sales assistants.
Sales Team Asks
- Similar B2B media sales/account management experience.
- Proactive and service-oriented.
- Strong account management skills and ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to put together business plans and drive strategic priorities to increase revenue and market share.
- Ability to work autonomously on critical projects and opportunities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Elevated degree of detail, adaptability, using time productively, and exactness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and confident presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills, adaptable and able to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of IBMS and Mediawise is a plus but not required.
This position is not open but interested candidates for future roles are encouraged to apply.
#LI-LG1 Paramount welcomes applications from individuals of all backgrounds, regardless of race, color, gender, language, religion, political opinion, national origin, social origin, property or birth.
Age, nationality, marital status, disability status, place of residence, and sexual orientation are also included in this rationale. Australian Supermarket jobs Vacancies
We perceive Native and Torres Waterway Islander people groups as native Australians and conventional caretakers of the grounds where we reside and work. We honor our elders, past, present and future, and are proud to live in a country whose culture is among the oldest in the world. Australian Supermarket jobs Vacancies