Insurance Commission Sales
Key Life Experience (PTY)LTD Pretoria, South Africa
Insurance Job in South Africa. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic independent sales representative who will drive short term, long term and investment sales by helping our clients purchase our products. Work with Financial Advice Partners to provide and execute advice on insurance needs.
This is a knowledge
- -based role supporting the sales team.
- To be a successful sales representative, you will be required to meet sales goals with minimal supervision. Explain complex information about financial planning in an easy
- -to-understand manner and provide advice best suited to the needs and requirements of new graduate professionals.
- -Implement agreed upon solutions for clients and manage underwriting and other onboarding requirements.
- – Manage, maintain and build relationships with new and existing clients/members.
- – Adhere to compliance, operating procedures, and business management standards.
- – Keep abreast of product information, performance and industry changes.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an insurance consultant/life insurance agent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Customer oriented, good interpersonal skills and ability to take initiative (self-starter).
- Appropriate tertiary education qualification (Bachelor’s degree in commerce, finance or investment) preferred:
- Driving license (required)
- Valid driver’s license – Company vehicle will be used to travel to customer sites:
- Must be able to commute reliably or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Santam Insurance Johannesburg, South Africa
Company Description Santam is the market leader in the non-life insurance industry in Southern Africa. While based in South Africa, we are rapidly expanding into emerging markets in Africa and Asia. Our success is rooted in our passion for our customers and everything we do is about providing “good and appropriate insurance”. Insurance Job in South Africa
What kind of work do you do?
Santam Operations is seeking a Commercial Lines COE Manager:
Job Description Collaborate in the development and execution of COE’s commercial underwriting and service delivery strategy to help achieve commercial insurance growth and profit goals.
What will it take to find actual success in this job?
- – Make underwriting decisions related to commercial risk within assigned mandates and directives from the Commercial Underwriting Head Office (CU) Insurance Job in South Africa
- – Serve in a governance role to ensure that underwriting decisions in the broader CLCC are within the CU’s directives
- – Multiple Provide underwriting guidance on commercial line product lines consisting of multiple products/sections; engage with various internal (regional managers/relationship managers/senior management/technical managers) and external (brokers/brokers/advisors) stakeholders Engage with a variety of stakeholders Insurance Job in South Africa
- – with intermediaries of different profiles, including small, medium and large brokers, and taking into account the urban and rural context. Insurance Job in South Africa
- – Oversee escalation channels for BLOs (Broker Liaison Officers).
- – Responds to all inquiries from the CLCC floor and Broker Services including Regional Managers, Technical Managers and Relationship Managers.
- – Manage Belleville and Pretoria based staff
- – Drive initiatives related to AI, robotics, and process automation solutions at CLCC Accountability
- – Develop COE underwriting and service delivery strategies to support the overall contact center operations strategy and and implementation.
- – Lead and manage the COE underwriting and renewal team to ensure daily service and quality levels are maintained. This includes, among others, BAU activities such as performance management, individual and team productivity, quality assurance, rework, queue and breach management. Insurance Job in South Africa
- – Lead and manage Broker Liaison Officers (BLOs) and oversee and lead the escalation process. All BLOs.Become part of a virtual team.
- – Advocate for AI and various decision-making models to enhance the underwriting and pricing approach across the Contact Center, including COE Specialists
- – Ensure Commercial Contact Center compliance with Santam’s Commercial Underwriting Guidelines Developing and implementing processes to monitor and verify
- – Providing underwriting guidance for new contract awards, processing all above mandate requests and referrals from Commercial Contact Centers.
- – Ensure that underwriting mandates and discount grant levels are at appropriate levels to ensure an efficient referral process across the contact center.
- – Drive the improvement of underwriting skills throughout the Contact Center in the COE and POM/Sales departments. Insurance Job in South Africa
Ensure reinsurance transactions are executed correctly
- -Interpret and summarize complex technical information for referral to Commercial Underwriting
- -Work closely with CLCC Manco leadership/team to ensure service levels and operational efficiency are achieved across CLCC. Insurance Job in South Africa
- – Work closely with all stakeholders in Broker Services and Commercial Underwriting to ensure needs and requirements are met and commercial business growth strategies are fully supported.
- – Proactively manage broker/broker relationships on an ongoing basis to ensure gaps in service delivery are observed and rectified. This includes responding to brokers on issues that are escalated to management. Insurance Job in South Africa
Relationships with subordinates
- – Follow a leadership approach that focuses on building effective teams and ensuring a motivated and engaged workforce. Internal Stakeholder Networking, Consulting, Joint Projects, Collaboration
- – Broker Services
- Regional Manager
- Technical Manager
- Relationship Manager
- – HO/CU Underwriting
- – IT
- – HR
- – Legal
- – Sanlam’s area of expertise, e.g. WFM
- – External Stakeholders
- – Client Relations, Service Delivery:
- – Reinsurers
- – Brokers
- – Administration Houses Commercial clients
- – Other external parties (e.g. TransUnion)
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant higher education is an advantage
- Insurance related diploma: AIISA, FIISA or similar qualification is an advantage
- Risk management or similar qualification is an advantage 5-10 years of HR and operations management experience in various financial industries including insurance (life and short-term insurance), banking, investment management, etc. 3-5 years of experience managing contact center operations
- A thorough understanding of IT environments, practices and methodologies (including Agile) Strong understanding and working knowledge of workflow design and systems
- Short-term insurance industry product knowledge
- Financial management skills with emphasis on budgeting and variance reporting
- Experience and track record of leading cross
- functional teams
- Track record of recruiting and developing high performing staff and team leaders
- Multiple shifts Experience in multi
- shift or 24/7 contact center operations is a plus
- Experience implementing variable pay and performance pay models is a plus Build a successful career with us
We value building strong, lasting relationships with our employees.
We know that our employees want a future for themselves – a career, personal growth, and great success. We pride ourselves on helping our employees realize their worth.
Through our four business clusters – Sanlam Life & Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, and MiWay and Group Offices – the Group offers many growth and development opportunities. TIME REQUIRED The selection process will begin once the application deadline has been reached. Insurance Job in South Africa
The time it takes to complete this process will depend on your progress and the availability of your manager. Commitment to Change At Santam, we are committed to change and embrace diversity.
This commitment is the driving force behind our diverse workplace, with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce that is representative of the demographic makeup of our society. To achieve our employment equity goals, we give preference to applicants from designated groups in accordance with the employment equity goals of each of our divisions.Insurance Job in South Africa
Sanlam Group is committed to achieving change and embracing diversity. We believe that this commitment is the driving force behind a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace and is a key element in ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s employment equity plan and goals are considered as part of the selection process. Insurance Job in South Africa
Integral Insurance Broker Johannesburg, South Africa
We are looking for an experienced insurance broker to expand our client base. As a protection representative, you will be liable for selling protection plans to new clients, upselling plans to existing clients, and building enduring connections. Insurance Job in South Africa
To be a fruitful protection merchant, you should have broad information on accessible protection items, an enthusiasm for deals, and superb relational abilities. A top notch insurance broker builds lasting relationships with clients by introducing them to the products best suited to their needs.
- Create marketing initiatives to attract new clients.
- Meet with potential clients to discuss their insurance needs.
- Research all available insurance options for clients.
- Negotiate with underwriting insurance companies to provide the best coverage at the best price.
- Present the client with the details of the insurance policy and sign the contract.
- Collect premiums
- Process client accounts
- Advise on risk management
- Advise on when and how to file claims
- Prepare reports for underwriters
- Renew existing policies
- Maintain client relationships
- Experience working as an insurance broker.
- Passion for sales.
- Inside and out information on protection items
- Solid correspondence and relational abilities
- Fundamental information on managerial and bookkeeping programming
- High exchange abilities
- Advanced mathematical skills
Insurance Sales Consultant ( Insurance Job in South Africa
Yazoo Recruitment Ltd – Durban, South Africa
The Short Term Insurance Sales Consultant / New Business Development Consultant should be qualified in the insurance industry and have at least 2 years of experience in cold calling and new business development. Insurance Job in South Africa
Minimum Requirements Required]
- NQF5 Short Term Insurance Qualification (Grade 1) [Welcome]
- NQF5 Short Term Insurance Qualification (Grade 1) [Welcome]
- Latest Business Class and relevant CPD points [Welcome]
- Minimum 23 years of new business sales experience [Welcome]
- FAIS certification as defined by FSCA [Welcome]
- Own vehicle and valid Driving license
- Experience in new business sales and selling short term insurance products
- [Preferred Experience in new business development and sales of short term insurance products
- New personal property and casualty insurance (auto and property).
- Identifies lead generation opportunities to ensure minimum goals are met.
- Manage the lead generation process through group presentations, one-on-one consulting, corporate events, advertising, and networking
- Analyze needs after quote requests
- Compare products and competitors
- Prepare reports on leads, quotes, sales, lead sources, premiums, etc. Recognizing that diversity is the key to excellence, our client specifically encourages members of designated groups to apply.
- You must have read and understand our POPI policy.
- If you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matches and wish us to remove your personal information from our database, please let us know in writing.
- If an appropriate opportunity arises, we will contact you and request your consent to submit your resume to a specific client for a specific purpose.
- The information provided to us is true, accurate and up-to-date.
Position: Full-Time, Permanent