ClickJobs.io Red Deer, AB, Canada
Insurance Broker Jobs Vacancies. Join the #1 company for jobs in Canada! Would you like to work with a high-performing team, building strong business relationships and providing excellent service to provide our clients with the coverage they need?
Insurance Broker As an Insurance Broker, you will be responsible for meeting sales goals through quotes and new business referrals. Each day, you will build lasting relationships with customers and help protect what matters most to them.
A typical day might look like this
- Assist customers with their daily insurance needs via phone, in person, and email
- Provide quotes and sell new policies to customers
- Manage new and existing customer inquiries, sales, and product upsells
- Resolve outstanding activity on all customer accounts Follow up
- Stay current on product knowledge and build relationships with insurance providers
- Continue to develop self through industry, training and other courses
- Generate leads through community participation and events
- Knowledge of each insurer’s products, each insurer’s products, endorsements and packages, Knowledge of each insurance company’s products, their endorsements, packages, and payment plans
- Conduct new sales and timely renewal sales to existing customers Value You Bring
- Experience achieving sales goals individually and as a team
- Proficient in working with multiple computer programs simultaneously
- General Level 1 insurance license required
- Commercial insurance and financial services insurance experience a plus and financial services insurance experience a plus
- Understanding of policy/indemnity coverage preferred
- Strong sales and communication skills
- Experience with EPIC a plus
Hours of Work: Full Time – 37.5 hours/week
Location: Red Deer, AB
Western Monetary Gathering – Top 100 Boss in Canada: Our kin make us what our identity is and we are thankful to be perceived as a Top Employer across Canada!
We are looking for great people who share our values and want to share their unique skills with us Western is committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations and that starts with our people. Need to be a piece of our story?
As Canada’s leading insurance broker, Western has created peace of mind and provided customized insurance solutions to more than one million Canadians, and for more than a century, we have protected the future of our neighbors by staying true to our guiding principles of integrity, fairness, value and loyalty.
At Health & Wellness: Western, we pride ourselves on offering programs that add value to the lives of our employees! Eligible employees receive a competitive compensation package consisting of 100% employer paid group benefits including 3 weeks vacation, 14 paid vacations, company matching investment and savings program, and a medical expense spending account.
Insurance Broker Jobs Vacancies
Coleen Lambert Insurance Ontario, Canada
Insurance Broker Jobs Vacancies. EDUCATION: No degree, certification or diploma
Required: job duties Ensure proper documentation, medical examinations and other insurance policy requirements are completed Establish customer coverage, calculate premiums and determine payment methods Vehicle, fire, wellbeing, life, property, marine, airplane, and different kinds of protection.
Selling insurance of any type Providing customer service Security and safety Being covered Being able to perform criminal background checks Owning own tools/equipment Computers Internet access Cell phones Personal aptitude Customer focus Efficient interpersonal skills Excellent verbal communication Flexibility Being organized Being reliable Being reliable Being a team player Be organized Be reliable Be a team player Selection Questions Is it true that you are right now legitimately ready to work in Canada?
Do you have the necessary equipment (internet, home office, etc.) to work remotely?
Work Location Information Remote work available Financial Benefits Bonus Commission Stocks/Stocks Long Term Benefits Life Insurance Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA) Additional Benefits Free parking available In-house recreation and activities Team building opportunities Travel Insurance
Duration: permanent Working languages: English or French Working hours: 3-40 hours per week
Insurance Sales Broker in Quebec
Insurance Broker Jobs Vacancies. Trupanion is the leading provider of dog and cat medical insurance in North America. Our mission is to help pets. Our mission is to help your beloved pets get the veterinary care they need. Trupanion gives a helpful, easygoing, pet-accommodating climate where everybody can act naturally.
Trupanion is searching for roused and alluring protection deals specialists or intermediaries to join our pet-cherishing group! In the event that you enjoy passion, energy, and the feeling that we are all in this together, this opportunity may be for you.our role is the heart and soul of Trupanion furthermore, you love helping whatever number individuals and pets as could reasonably be expected.
You will assist customers who call or email to inquire about medical insurance coverage for their pets and assist customers who are currently enrolled. Excellent listener and out-of-the-box problem solver, able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
You are empathetic and emotionally sensitive. At Trupanion, we value a flexible work environment! This position requires you to be licensed by the Province of Quebec and work completely remotely. Should have a dependable/stable association with the web by means of wired Ethernet.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Answer inbound warm leads from potential customers who have expressed interest in our pet insurance.
- Use a consultative style to in like manner figure out the extraordinary requirements of every client and designer protection arrangements.
- Explain the value of our pet insurance policies and emphasize the benefits they provide, rather than focusing solely on price.
- Effectively set the agenda during the call to control the call and ensure a successful enrollment.
- Provide detailed information about our insurance and coverage options and answer any questions or objections the customer may have.
- Overcome objections and concerns with confidence and empathy to instill confidence in potential clients.
- Guide the customer confidently through the enrollment process by using anticipated closing techniques.
- Ensure pets are accurately insured, making sure all necessary information is collected and documented.
- Work with sales team and management to meet sales goals and objectives.
- Property and Casualty Level 1 or Casualty Level 1 certification.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer centric approach.
- Ability to listen actively, understand customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Familiarity with the insurance industry, especially pet insurance, a plus.
- Solid capacity to deal with protests and transform them into valuable open doors.
- Goal-oriented mindset with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Positive attitude, adaptability, and willingness to learn and grow within the role.
- Capability in essential PC applications and information section.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for success
- Customer-centric: passionate about providing a positive customer experience
- Critical thinking/creative thinking: ability to evaluate, analyze, and tackle problems while dealing with complex situations.
- Patient/active listener: ability to listen sincerely to customers and their problems and explain solutions in a variety of ways until the customer understands.
- Emotional intelligence: ability to control outward emotions while maintaining empathy for interpersonal relationships.
- Emotional resilience: the ability to recognize one’s own emotional reactions and to adapt to stressful or crisis situations without prolonging the difficulties after the response.
- Trupanion partners with Wealthsimple to enroll you in your RRSP, pension and more.
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- 5-week paid sabbatical after 5 years of employment
- paid medical insurance for one pet (cat or dog)
- Paid time off for chipping in at non
- benefit associations
- Open, relaxed, pet
- accommodating, fun workplace
For more data about Trupanion, visit https ://trupanion.com/
about For more information on how Trupanion has revolutionized the industry and compensation model, visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdWZ4KHiPTQ
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team with diverse backgrounds, abilities, mindsets and skills. Insurance Broker Jobs Vacancies
We ensure that reasonable accommodations are provided to enable you to participate in the application and interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other employment benefits and privileges.
To request an accommodation, please contact us. #re-remote #be-remote #re-remote #re-remote #re-remote #re-remote #re-remote #re-remote. Insurance Broker Jobs Vacancies
Personal Property & Casualty Insurance Broker
ELM Insurance Brokers Ontario, Canada
Insurance Broker Jobs Vacancies. We want to grow, attract new talent, build a fun culture and environment, keep our organization fresh, relevant and successful for future generations ELM Insurance Brokers is one of the few privately owned insurance brokers and has built a strong reputation over the years. Insurance Broker Jobs Vacancies
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years of experience as a broker and a proven track record of providing exceptional customer service. You must be able to understand each customer’s individual situation and provide thoughtful and appropriate insurance advice. Attention to detail and willingness to be part of a collaborative team. Insurance Broker Jobs Vacancies
- Provide friendly and professional service to customers
- Work closely with Account Producers
- Respond to all incoming calls, emails, and faxes related to assigned tasks
- Review policy renewals, endorsements, and customer service through established workflows
- Ensure accurate and timely Process new policy applications, renewals, endorsements and follow
- up in an accurate and timely manner
- Review renewals for adequacy of coverage, including quotes and remarketing as needed
- Must have a valid RIBO license
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Personal Lines insurance with a RIBO licensed Broker Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Personal Lines Insurance with a RIBO licensed broker
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and accuracy
- Experience as an Agency Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to multi
- task, prioritize, and follow up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner
- Self-starter and team player
Taylor Fodor Insurance Brokers Limited Port Perry, ON, Canada
Insurance Broker Jobs Vacancies. Taylor Fodor Insurance is a group of experienced brokers dedicated to providing our clients with the most competitive insurance rates, expert product knowledge and exceptional customer service. Insurance Broker Jobs Vacancies
We are looking for a profoundly energetic, aggressive person with excellent client care abilities to join our group as an Individual Protection Dealer. Insurance Broker Jobs Vacancies
- Provide exceptional customer service to a dedicated customer base including renewal reviews, re-marks, endorsements, and coverage comparisons.
- Respond to customer and business inquiries.
- Leverage cross
- sell opportunities and referrals to expand customer base
- Maintain customer retention
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Highly organized and customer service skills
- Must be a team player
- RIBO license holder preferred
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Solid sales skills to win accounts
- Unwavering commitment to professionalism, technical expertise and experience to provide exceptional service and support to clients. A strong desire to grow.
- Must be comfortable learning and using technology platforms appropriate for an advanced insurance broker.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, commissions, bonuses, and other perks.
We are a fast-paced insurance company. We are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking individuals who want to grow with us. Insurance Broker Jobs Vacancies
- Full-Time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Monday – Friday
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- Port Perry, Ontario: Must be able to reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required) Insurance Broker Jobs Vacancies
- Secondary School (required)
- Full Time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- On-Site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
Supplemental Salary Type Pay Type:
- Retention Bonus
- Port Perry, Ontario: Commute with certainty Available or planning to relocate before starting work (required): Insurance Broker Jobs Vacancies
- Secondary School (required)
- 3 years Customer Service (required)
- RIBO License (preferred)