Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America – State Farm Agent Team Member
State Farm is seeking a Life and Health Insurance Agent Team Member. We are seeking energetic professionals interested in helping our business grow through valuable conversations and an exceptional customer experience. This position will also support your career growth.Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America
- Educate customers on insurance options using a customer-focused, needs-based review process.
- Work with agents to set and achieve marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic by dedicating every day to success.
As an agency team member, you will receive…
- Hourly wage plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation, personal/sick leave)
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, hearing)
- Passionate about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and achieve their dreams
- people oriented
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of financial services products
- Knowledge of life insurance products
- Knowledge of health products
- Knowledge of life insurance products
- Life and P&C insurance license (if you currently have one)
If you have a drive to succeed and believe you are qualified for this role, we encourage you to apply. We will contact you shortly to discuss next steps for an interview. This position is not with State Farm Insurance Company, but with State Farm’s independent contractor agency.
State Farm agency employees must complete applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Ranch offices are self employed entities who recruit their own representatives. State Farm agency employees are not employees of State Farm.
Looking for the skills and confidence to run your business in the future?
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion for making a difference in people’s lives and improving our community. Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America
We want to work with people who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. Our team is made up of results-oriented individuals who are serious about personal growth.
About the Agency
- Our main goal is to assist individuals with dealing with the endangers of day to day existence, recuperate from the unforeseen, and accomplish their fantasies.
- Our office is located in Woodland Hills, California.
We look forward to speaking with you and to helping you achieve your goals!
State Homestead specialists are self employed entities who recruit representatives. Workers of State Ranch specialists are not representatives of State Homestead. Specialists are answerable for and settle on all business choices in regards to their workers. Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America
Seniority Level: Hiring Level
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties: Sales and Business Development
State Farm Agent Los Angeles, CA
Insurance Sales Agent (Remote)
U.S. News & World Report (USNWR) is a multi-faceted digital media company that helps citizens, consumers, business leaders and policy makers make the decisions that matter in their lives. Each month, more than 40 million people are reached directly on our platform at the moment they most need and want to act on expert advice. Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America
Our flagship franchises include our “Best of” series of consumer guides on colleges, graduate schools, hospitals, diets, cars, financial services, and more. We have earned the trust of readers and users for nearly 90 years by publishing independent reporting, rankings, data journalism and advice. usnews.com’s platforms include education, health, money, travel, automotive, news and 360 reviews.
In 2023, the organization procured LemonBrew Protection, which is currently coordinated into USNWR, a full-administration free protection office authorized and experienced in various states. By offering more choices, we are now a one-stop shop for all of your personal, business, and life insurance needs.
Your power to shape your future.
USN Insurance is committed to helping everyone succeed. Here, you will have the chance to use your assets and abilities to develop your business by making the most of USN Protection’s deals interaction and applying these procedures. Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America
This position is primarily responsible for inbound customer leads generated from USN News.
Are you ready for a challenge?
- This position is a deals position with an essential spotlight on changing over inbound leads into contract deals.
- Initiate customer contact from pre-qualified and supplied warm leads.
- Provide quotes to prospective customers.
- Utilize internal systems and software to quote personalized products.
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with new and existing clients through superior service.
- Work with team to build insurance business.
- Work to improve core KPIs, lead contact rates, and sales/policy sales
- Information: keep up with top to bottom item information across various protection transporters
We welcome candidates with
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Producer’s license
- 1+ years of sales experience in an insurance agency setting
- Demonstrated capacity to meet and surpass deals objectives reliably
- Strong customer service and support sense
- Strong communication, telephone and collaboration skills
- Meticulousness and amazing time usage abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team or independently as needed.
Preferred if you have.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or EPIC a plus
- Proficiency with CRM systems and Microsoft Excel
Why Work for Us
At U.S. News, we have a wide range of talents and backgrounds. We strive to maintain a welcoming workplace where everyone has the opportunity to succeed and contribute to the best of our ability.Look into our obligation to variety, value, and consideration! Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America
We invest in people who understand U.S. News’ commitment to consumers and have the passion and potential to make a difference.
- An enterprising, mission-driven culture with basic beliefs of value and uprightness
- Focus on fostering personal and professional growth
- Competitive benefits package including paid time off, medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
- Collaborative work environment Fun, diverse, inclusive and ambitious colleagues
Additional Job Descriptions
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee appointed to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all of the responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the employee assigned to this position.
U.S. News & World Report strongly recommends that all employees receive immunizations (including boosters). Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America
In New York City, the anticipated base salary for this position is $40,000-$50,000. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the applicant’s individual qualifications, years of relevant experience, level of education obtained, certifications or other professional licenses held, interview performance, and, if applicable, where the applicant lives and/or performs duties. Varies.Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America
Senior Level: Entry Level
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description: Sales and Business Development
Industry: Software Development
Entry Level Life Insurance Sales Agent
New York Life Insurance Company
New York Life Insurance Company is seeking highly motivated, self-directed job seekers who are seeking an opportunity to build a great career as a life insurance agent while helping our clients achieve their financial goals. Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America
Our agents utilize a wide range of product lines to guide you to the best financial strategies for individuals, families, and businesses. At the point when you join our group, you will partake in a compensating vocation with a steady, industry-driving organization.
- 70,000 – $90,000 per year (plan basis)
- Ensure all policy documents are up to date while maintaining databases, records, and bookkeeping.
- Provide personalized service to each new client by scheduling meetings with new clients to understand their insurance needs, insurance risks, goals, current insurance coverage, and financial situation.
- Develop new clients and retain existing clients through a variety of customer service tasks, including scheduling appointments and responding to inquiries regarding billing, coverage, eligibility, and insurance policies.
- Develop a prospective client base and promote insurance products through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other marketing strategies to secure new business.
- Process insurance claims for current policyholders and monitor the status of existing claims.
- Secondary school graduate or comparable training required, Four year certification liked.
- Valid life and health insurance license preferred.
- Previous customer service experience or experience as a sales representative preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
About NYL – John Kelly We are one of the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world, and are currently the top U.S. life insurance company with four major credit rating agencies, A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Service (Aaa) and Fitch (AAA) Highest financial strength
Rating has led the Million Dollar Roundtable for 65 consecutive years, with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine in 2019 and is a member of the Million Dollar Roundtable, the world’s most prestigious financial and financial organization.Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America
Senior Level: Entry Level
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description: Sales and Business Development
Industry: Financial Services
Insurance Sales Manager ( Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
In 1976, ten independent transporters joined forces to establish DSV in Denmark. From that point forward, DSV has advanced into the world’s third biggest worldwide arrangements provider in transportation and coordinated factors.Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America
Today, we add value to our customers’ entire supply chain by transporting, storing, packing, repacking, processing, and customs clearing all types of cargo. We operate daily in many locations in over 80 countries to ensure a steady supply of goods to production lines, stores, retailers, and consumers around the world. Our compass is worldwide, yet our presence is neighborhood and near our clients.
For more information, visit www.dsv.com.
Location: Lancaster, Texas (South Dallas)
Position Available: Sales Manager, Insurance, Insurance
Salary Range: $50,000 – $80,000
Time Type: Full-Time, Temporary (1 year or so)
The Insurance Division Sales Manager is responsible for achieving insurance sales budgets; works with local sales to increase cargo insurance sales to DSV customers. He/she establishes and directs sales support within the regional scope and builds stakeholder networks and scope sales management within the country.Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales budgets in target countries
- Increase target insurance shipments
- Build the network (promote as a reliable and professional partner)
- Ability to offer cargo insurance solutions according to market (DSV) requirements
- Ability to develop and implement sales action plans in target countries
- Cargo insurance sales support
- Commercial support to NICs
- Development of cargo insurance products in regional markets
- Work with DSVI underwriters to create opportunities within the regional scope
- Proactive sales activities to DSV clients in collaboration with local sales managers
- Collaboration with other departments such as Group Insurance, Managing Directors, Regional Directors, Sales, Operations and Finance
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Ability to build collaborative engagement and actively listen
- Administration arranged and ready to determine client grumblings
- Strong interpersonal skills, building professional relationships internally and externally
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, plan, prioritize, and manage time effectively to achieve goals
- Team builder and team player
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Integrity, approachability, openness and honesty
- Exemplify DSV’s values and adhere to the Code of Conduct
Quality, health and safety
- Support the organization’s commitment to ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 certification
- To support DSV in achieving its quality, health, safety and environmental objectives and goals, and to perform assigned tasks in compliance with all requirements set forth in DSV’s Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Policy.
- Staff are expected to ensure sustainability, health and safety, reduce environmental impact, support the community, and reduce accidents in the workplace in their daily work.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in the international transportation industry; or,
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain logistics, international transportation, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of sales development experience
- CIFFA certificate (an asset)
Language and computer skills
- English is the primary language for this position; additional languages may be required at other locations.
- Capacity to impart really in a different multicultural climate.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with customer relationship management tools (CRM)
- Long hours at a desk, standing, and working on a computer
- Possible travel required
- Normal work hours apply to this position; however, work hours may be exceeded due to business needs.
DSV is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates will be considered without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, disability, veteran status, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other trademark safeguarded by relevant government, state or neighborhood regulation. Please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
If you would like to know the status of your application, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly if you are selected for employment. DSV reserves the right to postpone or close the recruitment process at any time.Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America
DSV – Global Transportation and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusiveness and diversity. We respect the dignity and rights of different cultures and individuals and operate with integrity. at the point when you join DSV, you will be working for one of the most mind-blowing performing organizations in the transportation and strategies industry. Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America
with over 75,000 employees in more than 80 countries, we are committed to providing a great customer experience and quality service You will be part of a talented team working with passion DSV is committed to trading on natural terms, eager to lead the way to a more sustainable future for our industry. Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America
We strive to attract, motivate, and retain talented people in a culture that promotes collaboration, transparency, and respect. If you are motivated and talented and want to be part of a progressive and versatile organization, we can help you achieve your potential and give you the support you need to advance your career. Life and Health Insurance Job Vacancy in America
Senior Level: Entry Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Function: Sales, General Office, Other
Type of Industry: Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain, Warehousing