The Rimrock Resort Hotel Banff, AB, Canada
Hotel Jobs Vacancy We believe our continued success is due to the contributions of our employees. Positive attitudes, exceptional customer service skills, and teamwork are what make Rimrock the most beloved hospitality experience in the Canadian Rockies.
We pride ourselves on welcoming new employees, equipping them with skills and knowledge, and helping them advance in their careers. It is our mission to promote from within and facilitate both personal and professional development.
The Scope Host will provide a warm welcome and exemplary customer service to guests as their first impression of the Eden dining experience. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome guests and escort them to their assigned table
- Assist with service throughout the evening
- Fold napkins, stock washroom amenities, and keep the dining room clean, answer phones and take reservations accurately
- Assist guests as they leave
- Perform administrative duties as assigned
- Frequently standing and walking
- Occasional computer use while seated
- Frequently lifting and carrying up to 11 pounds
- Lifting and carrying up to 22 pounds
- Reaching and bending above and below shoulder height
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
- Alberta ProServe certification
- Host or receptionist experience a plus
- Restaurant experience a plus
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Warm and engaging personality
- Calm demeanor, able to remain calm and collected under pressure
Ability to prioritize and successfully handle multiple tasks all the while Thank you for your advantage in joining our group! We share your excitement about living and working in the Canadian Rockies.
Rimrock Resort Hotel is a signatory to the Bow Valley Workplace Inclusion Charter. We value the diversity of our employees and welcome applications from all candidates.
If you are contacted by a recruiter, please let us know if there are any steps in the hiring process that you need support or consideration for. Dive deeper into what’s in store as a Rimrock worker.
Operations, Hotel Jobs Vacancy
Marriott International Toronto, Ontario, Canada
At Marriott International, you will have the opportunity to grow your career, work with teammates who are like family, and help make the world a better place. The New York Marriott Downtown (located at 85 West Street At, Albany St, New York, New York, 10006) is seeking a Room Operations Manager.
Duties include: function as the strategic business leader for the hotel’s hotel operations. Responsible for front office, recreation/health club, housekeeping, food and beverage/culinary, and Hotel Jobs Vacancy engineering/maintenance.
Works with direct reports (department heads) to develop and implement strategies for each department to ensure execution of branded service strategies and brand initiatives. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
Ensure hotel operations meet brand standards, accurately meet customer needs, increase employee satisfaction, focus on revenue growth, maximize departmental financial performance, and build positive relationships with owners. Develop and execute property-wide strategies that meet and exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customers and employees, provide products and services that deliver a return on investment.
Candidate Profile Education and Experience
Two year degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major and four years of experience in guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional field.
Four-year bachelor’s degree in business administration, hotel/restaurant management, or related major, and two years’ experience in guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related specialty. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
Primary Responsibilities Profitability Management
- Demonstrate and communicate the key drivers of customer satisfaction targeted by the brand.
- Analyze service issues and identify trends.
- Make and implement decisions necessary to move the hotel forward to achieve its goals.
- Work with the hotel management team to develop and lead the implementation of operational strategies that align with the brand’s business strategy.
Manage revenue targets
- monitor revenue performance of hotel operations against budget.
- Review reports and financial statements to determine hotel operation performance against budget.
- Provide guidance and support to the operations team to effectively manage occupancy, wages, and controllable expenses. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
- Review wage progress reports, compare budgeted wages to actual wages, coach direct reports to address issues, and hold team accountable for results.
- Mentor operations and departmental teams
- Ensure that employees are treated fairly and equitably.
- Ensure that there is regular, ongoing communication in operations (e.g., pre-shift briefings, staff meetings).
Promote employee commitment to providing excellent service, participate in daily stand-up meetings, and model desired service behaviors in all interactions with guests and employees.
Incorporate guest satisfaction as a component of staff/operations meetings with an emphasis on generating innovative ways to continuously improve results.
Use a performance appraisal process to set goals and expectations for direct reports and hold staff accountable for successful performance. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
Seek feedback from employees, utilize an “open door policy,” and review employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee issues and concerns.
Ensure that property policies are administered fairly and consistently, that disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs), and that the peer review process is supported.
Lead yearly execution evaluations with direct reports as per Standard Working Systems.Drive change and ensure brand and regional business initiatives are implemented and communicate follow-up to the team as needed. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
Marriott Worldwide is reliably perceived as a worldwide business of decision by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc, and the Incomparable Work environments Organization.Follow Marriott International on social media here. | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagramwww.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer.We put stock in employing a different labor force and keeping a comprehensive, human first culture. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
We are focused on not separating based on handicap, veteran status, or other safeguarded grounds as material under pertinent regulation. Notice to Candidates Delta Lodgings Toronto is focused on conforming to its commitments under every area’s basic liberties and openness regulations, including the Availability for Ontarians with Incapacities Act, 2005, the Availability for Manitobans Act, the Nova Scotia Openness Act, and so on.).
We are focused on giving facilities to work searchers who need help. In the event that you require any thought with respect to this occupation posting, online application, or interview, if it’s not too much trouble, call 905-366-5227 or email
CanadaApplicationAccommodation@marriott.com. A HR delegate will be glad to help you. This telephone number and email are planned exclusively for the people who wish to demand openness facilities as a component of the employing system.
Champion the brand’s administration vision for item and administration conveyance and guarantee arrangement among the inn authority group. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
- Foster frameworks that empower representatives to comprehend consumer loyalty results.
- Convey clear and reliable messages about office objectives to make wanted results.
Deal with the Visitor Experience
- Audit visitor input with the initiative group to guarantee fitting remedial move is made.
- Answer and handle visitor issues and grumblings.
- Keep in touch with visitors to get criticism on item quality, administration levels, and generally speaking fulfillment.
- Make an air that meets or surpasses visitor assumptions in all visitor rooms and food and refreshment regions. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
Oversee and execute HR exercises
- Work with the advancement of effective fixes to defeat obstructions and guarantee execution to further develop visitor fulfillment consistently.
Cook 1 Banquets
Easton’s Group of Hotels Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you looking for a career change?
Join one of Canada’s most successful, multicultural hospitality companies and take your talents to the next level. Eastons Group of Hotels owns and manages 19 hotels and has 6 more in development.
Your passion, collaboration, and ability to speak up will be a great plus for our growing organization. Eastons Group of Hotels is committed to providing excellent benefits, perks, and growth opportunities for all employees. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
Easton’s is your career partner with a passion for service excellence, a focus on results, and a high regard for recognition.The Easton’s team believes that excellence can only be achieved in an environment that embraces and promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion (ED&I).
We challenge the way we work, think and create an inclusive workplace, and our commitment to ED&I allows us to achieve our vision and mission and ensure a more equitable future for all. Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport is looking for an individual with strong culinary skills and high-volume, fast-paced banquet experience to join our team as a full-time First Cook!
About the Hotel. Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport is a large 451-room full-service hotel owned and operated by Eastons Group of Hotels. It is close to Pearson Airport and features a large restaurant and bar and over 20,000 square feet of banquet space. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Wellness days
- Employee social events
- On-site parking
- Deferred profit sharing plan
- On-site gym/pool
- Career development
- Hotel discounts at IHG and Eastons Group Hotels
Overview. Prepare meals according to portion sizes and quality standards specified in recipes. Manage quantities used in each section to minimize waste.
Prepare meals for each section (restaurants, outlets, etc.) and support all kitchen activities to ensure that guests receive high quality food in a timely manner. Coordinate to ensure smooth delivery and pick-up of food items. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
Organize the cooks and restaurant prep for the day and oversee line set-up and prep. Advise Supervisor of low inventory and order necessary ingredients. Assist with receiving and inventory of merchandise as needed.
Maintain sanitation and cleanliness standards in the kitchen to meet or exceed state and local health department inspections and hotel requirements. Report all hazardous or breaking down gear to the Manager.Hotel Jobs Vacancy
Assist in the training of kitchen staff and ensure that all cook duties are performed during the shift.
Advance collaboration and quality help through day to day correspondence and coordination with different divisions. Primary departmental liaison includes Sales & Marketing, Catering, Banqueting, Outlets, Maintenance, and Guest Services. May have direct contact with guests.
May assist with kitchen duties, including dishwashing and dishwashers, as needed.
What are the necessities for this position?
- High school diploma or equivalent and two years of culinary experience, or equivalent combination of education and culinary experience. Culinary training or apprenticeship certification, Red Seal Certified
- Culinary training experience, South Asian menu experience (as an asset)
- High organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Food Handlers Qualifications The information contained in this job description is intended to describe the essential nature and level of work to be performed. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
The information contained in this job description is intended to describe the essential nature and level of work to be performed and is not intended to represent all of the responsibilities or qualifications of this position. APPLY THIS JOB NOW
Room Attendant (Part Time)
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Toronto, ON, Canada
Dolce is currently seeking a Room Attendant (Part Time) for the Dolce Intel BMO Canada in Toronto, Ontario. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
Position Summary. The Room Attendant is responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests while maintaining a clean and attractive guest room.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school degree or equivalent and/or experience in hotel or related field preferred.
- Flexibility and long hours may be required.
- Moderate Work
- Lifts, carries, pushes, pulls, or moves objects using up to 50 pounds of force occasionally or up to 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly.
- Standing during shift.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with employees and guests at all levels in an attentive, helpful, courteous, and service-oriented manner. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
- Must be able to listen, understand, and clarify employee and guest concerns.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize department functions to meet deadlines.
- Must be attentive, friendly, courteous, and service-oriented when interacting with guests and employees.
- Go to gatherings and preparing as expected by the inn.
- Attend regularly in accordance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts standards and according to a schedule that varies according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance, including wearing an appropriate uniform and name tag. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
- To operate the hotel in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with
- Assist in identifying problem areas and implementing solutions to maximize productivity.
- Must be effective in problem handling, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and resolving problems as needed.
- Should have the option to comprehend and apply complex data, information, and so forth. from various sources to appropriate goals. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
- Must be able to cross train in other hotel related areas.
- Should have the option to keep up with secrecy of data.
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative, including anticipating guest and operational needs.
- Perform different obligations as mentioned by the executives.
- Keep a warm and cordial mentality consistently.
- Employees must be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees at all times.
- Thoroughly clean guest rooms in accordance with standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning tasks including guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linens for housekeeping cart set-up. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
- Remove trash and soiled linens from guest rooms and hallways.
- Keep hallways, public areas, and closets clean and vacuumed (if applicable).
- Restock housekeeping cleaning carts for use the next day.
- Restock medicine bottles.
- Clean rooms with doors closed according to standards unless otherwise requested by the guest.
- Report any items missing from the room (iron/board, hair dryer, etc.) to the Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager. Hotel Jobs Vacancy
- Quickly report any upkeep fixes to the Housekeeping Boss/Supervisor.
- Handle “lost and found” things as indicated by principles.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.