Starbucks Barista Job – Full Year – Part Time
Blue Mountains Resort Blue Mountains, Ontario, Canada
Barista Job. This job will contribute to Blue Mountain’s success by ensuring that Starbucks Blue Mountain service and store standards are met. Baristas provide prompt service, quality drinks and products to customers. We expect our customers to experience a friendly, bright and clean Starbucks atmosphere.
- Recreation discount tickets to share with your friends. Enjoy ziplines, ropes courses, mountain coasters and more!
- Staff-priced meals and Starbucks snacks;
- Staff room rates at all hotels
- Save money on shopping at Burton, Columbia, North Face, Red Fiend, Slope, and that’s just the beginning!
What will you do?
- Prepare high quality custom made beverages, whole beans, and food products in a consistent manner to all customers, adhering to Starbucks recipe and presentation standards.
- Promote and educate customers about Starbucks products.
- Operate the cash register.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Check and restock the condiment counter
- Retrieve inventory from stockroom
- Maintain a clean and organized store
- Follow wellbeing, security and disinfection rules for all items
- Partial high school graduation or equivalent academic ability
- No previous experience required
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours
Blue Mountain Resort Company Profile
Blue Mountain Resort is Ontario’s largest mountain resort. Located on the shores of South Georgian Bay in the traditional territory of the Anishinabek Nation: three fire people known as the Ojibway, Odawa and Potawatomi Nations.
Only 90 minutes from Toronto, the Blue Mountains have become a four-season outdoor destination in the North. In winter, Blue Mountain offers 43 ski and snowboard trails on 365 acres, enhanced by a world-class snowmaking system.
In summer, visitors can enjoy a variety of activities, including golf at Monterra Golf, attractions at Adventure Park, and hiking and biking on Explore Park’s 30-kilometer trail network. At the base of the Mountain, visitors can enjoy a stay in one of the 1,000 luxury lodging units or experience a variety of unique concept restaurants, bars, and retail stores in the pedestrian village.
53,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space, Blue Mountain is a year-round destination for groups and special events.Blue Mountain is possessed by Alterra Mountain Organization. For more information, visit www.bluemountain.ca.
About Alterra Mountain Company
Alterra Mountain Company is home to 15 iconic year-round destinations, including the world’s largest heli-ski operation, and offers Ikon Pass, the new standard in season passes. The company owns and operates a wide range of businesses including recreation, hospitality, real estate development, food and beverage, retail, and services.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with locations throughout the continental United States, Alterra Mountain Company is rooted in the spirit of the mountains and united by a passion for outdoor adventure.
Alterra Mountain Company’s diverse family of playgrounds spans six U.S. states and three Canadian provinces: Steamboat and Winter Park Resort in Colorado; Palisades Tahoe, Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain, and Big Bear Mountain Resort; Stratton and Sugarbush Resort in Vermont; Snowshoe in West Virginia; Tremblant in Quebec; Blue Mountain in Ontario; Crystal Mountain in Washington;
Deer Valley Resort and Solitude Mountain Resort, and CMH Heli Ski and Summer Adventures in British Columbia. Also included in the portfolio is Alpine Aerotech, a world-class helicopter support and maintenance service center in British Columbia, Canada. Alterra Mountain Company celebrates the unique character and authenticity of each destination, bringing legendary adventures and lasting memories to all.
For more information, please visit www.alterramtnco.com.
Blue Mountain Resorts is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness throughout the organization. We believe in equal opportunity, and ensuring a barrier-free recruitment and selection process is a top priority. Barista Job.
If you are contacted for employment, please inform the Human Resources Department of your need for an accommodation during the selection process. Information regarding an applicant’s need for accommodation will be kept confidential.
Senior Level: Mid-Senior Level
Employment Type: Part-time
Hourly wage: $17.00
Job Type: Management, Manufacturing
Barista Impact Kitchen
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Impact Kitchen is always looking for enthusiastic, passionate and service-minded members to join our team. If health and wellness is your passion, if serving healthy food and empowering others to make healthy choices is what drives you, and if you are looking for an opportunity to grow with a dynamic team, a job at Impact may be right for you! Learn more about Impact Kitchen’s Barista Opportunities.
We look forward to adding your unique energy to our team and helping us create something positive.
Barista Position Overview
As a Barista at Impact Kitchen, your primary responsibility is to prepare all drinks served in the restaurant, including espresso drinks, smoothies, tonics, coffee, tea, and wellness drinks, in a timely manner and with superior quality. Barista Job.
As a barista, you must be warm and welcoming to guests, knowledgeable of the menu and nutritional ingredients, and be available to assist guests with any questions they may have. Barista Job.
- Prepare all beverages in a timely manner according to menu and customer specifications. Items include: coffee, espresso based drinks, excellent latte art, tonics, teas, wellness drinks.
- Dial espresso grinder daily and constantly monitor espresso quality.
- Accurately enter orders through the POS system and communicate effectively with the service line, coffee bar, and smoothie bar.
- Prepare and clean up barista and smoothie stations at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Support other restaurant duties and teammates as needed.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate and work smoothly with others in an effective and respectful manner based on teamwork.
- Capacity to execute and flourish in a high speed climate.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills; ability to multi-task as needed
- Capacity to represent expanded timeframes
- Ability to work day, evening, and weekend hours depending on the job
- General knowledge of food safety and public health
- Preferred but not required Food Handler Certification
- Preferred but not required Minimum of 1 year barista experience
Why Work at Impact?
Grow with us! As Impact Kitchen grows, we have new leadership opportunities, including salaried positions. We are always looking to promote from within and will mentor and develop you along the way.
TEAMIMPACT We are looking for team players! We value all of our employees and recognize that together we can accomplish more. Barista Job.
Health & Wellness By joining the Impact Kitchen team, you will have the opportunity to learn about nutrition, health, and wellness. Barista Job.
Make an Impact: Impact Kitchen offers meaningful employment in nutrition-based menus, food philosophies, a mission and values that guide all aspects of the business, and a willingness to continually find new ways to serve the community. Barista Job.
- Compensation and Team Benefits
- Gratuities are split equally among all employees
- 50% discount on Impact Kitchen brand purchases
- Opportunities for internal promotions
- Free team events
- 15.50 to $17 per hour plus tips
Powered by JazzHR
Seniority system: Internship
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Function: Management, Manufacturing
Industry: Internet Publishing
Barista Job Cafe
Cinquecento Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Cafe Cinquecento, located in the Columbus Centre, is looking for an experienced barista Job . We are looking for someone who has a passion and knowledge of specialty coffee and is dedicated to providing high quality coffee and espresso drinks. Barista Job.
The ideal candidate is a multi-tasker with a desire to learn and grow in coffee making.
Preferred Qualifications for this role.
- At least 1 year of barista Job experience and the ability to operate a variety of coffee machines, including La Marzocco GB5 and grinders.
- Good product knowledge of espresso, extracted coffee, latte art, cappuccino, chai latte, tea drinks, etc.
- Good knowledge of specialty coffee beans and extraction techniques
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
- Friendly and creative work environment and strong team culture
- Professional development and training in specialty coffee
- Competitive hourly wage
If you are eager to become our newest team member, please include your resume and a brief cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you! Barista Job.
Senior Level: Entry Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Management, Manufacturing
Industry: Food Service & Hospitality
CH&CO Front of Yonge, Ontario, Canada
Gather & Gather is known as one of the most distinctive workplace catering experts in the UK and Ireland, passionate about good food and good coffee and putting employees and customers at the center of everything we do. We are currently looking for a Barista/General Assistant at New Royal London House.Barista Job.
Location: SK10 4EL
Hourly rate: £10.90
Working hours: casual casual, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Main Duties
- customer service
- Barista drink making
- Sandwich making
- Payment processing
- Stock replenishment
What are the benefits?
Working at Gather & Gather has its perks! Gather & Gather offers a wide variety of benefits and development opportunities to keep our employees happy. Barista Job.
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Life insurance plan
- Pension Plan
- Discounted holiday allowance
- Eye care
- Well-developed wellbeing strategy – including access to employee assistance programs and salary financing. Barista Job.
- family support
- vacation purchase program
- Regular social events and communication with leaders
- Volunteer days
- Recognition programs and awards
- Long-service awards
- Discount coupons for special offers
- Bicycle commuting system
- Senior Level
- Mid-Senior Level
- Employment Status
- Job Function
- Management, Manufacturing