Urgent Hiring Workers in Canada 2023. Elite Transport & Warehousing has an opening for a Truck Driver. World class Transport and Warehousing is a believed shipping organization in North America with a wellbeing first culture, utilization of the most recent innovation, and industry-commanded implementers.
With our extensive knowledge we have the ability to transport all dry and temperature controlled commodities. We emphasize customer service, 24-hour support, and transparency. The fruitful applicant will start function quickly.
Employer Name: Elite Transport & Warehousing, Inc.
Position: Truck Driver
Number of positions: 2
Salary: $26.50 per hour 40+ hours per week
Employment Type Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Burlington, ON
Shifts: Days, Evenings, Nights, Mornings
Language: Proficiency Knowledge of English.
Education: Standard education required, including a secondary (high school) diploma.
Experience: Experience not required training provided.
- Must be physically fit and able to perform repetitive tasks.
- We should have the option to pay attention to the details.
- Should have the option to sit for significant stretches of time
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Must be able to handle heavy loads
- Must be organized, flexible, reliable, and have good judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and ability to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent and temporary foreign workers are eligible for this position.
- Candidates without a valid Canadian work permit are also eligible to apply.
- Responsible for responding to customer complaints and concerns, instructing co-workers on new methods and work techniques, professionalism in customer service, making travel arrangements, preparing related itineraries and reservations, and being able to drive as part of a team of two or a convoy of vehicles.
- Candidate should be able to drive light trucks and special purpose trucks, load and unload freight, obtain special permits and other documentation necessary to transport freight on international routes, drive straight trucks and verbalized trucks to move cargo and materials, direct vehicle condition, and assess tires, lights, brakes, cold capacity, and other gear. Should be able to.
- May adjust brakes, make emergency roadside repairs, inspect before, during, and after service, and supervise all aspects of the vehicle.
- Should be able to perform preventive maintenance and receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- Must be able to record cargo information, hours of operation, mileage, fuel consumption, tarping, secure cargo, and transport and handle hazardous materials.
How to Apply
If this position is right for you and you meet the basic requirements, you can apply directly to the employer via the details below (please attach your resume). Urgent Hiring Workers in Canada 2023
Urgent Hiring Workers in Canada 2023. Cornell Design & Landscaping Ltd is looking for Landscape Workers Cornell Design & Landscaping Ltd offers a wide range of services including landscape design, construction, hardscaping, softscape, irrigation systems, and ongoing maintenance. We work closely with our clients to create custom landscapes that reflect their lifestyle and aspirations, taking into account their vision and preferences. The successful applicant for this position will begin work as soon as possible.
Job Company: Cornell Design & Landscaping, Inc.
Position: Laborer, Landscaping
Number of openings: 2
Salary: $18.50 per hour 32-44 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal Full-Time
Location: Moose Jaw, SK
Shifts: Days, Nights, Weekends, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Job Environment: Landscape Maintenance, Various Locations, Landscape Contractor, Rural, Urban
Language Skills Language Skills: Native English speaker
Education Education: No general education required.
Experience: Experience not required, training provided.
Equipment & Machinery Experience: Chainsaws, pickup trucks, small engine equipment, roto-tillers, sod cutters, tractor mowers, weed trimmers/grass cutters, tractors
Security and Safety: driving record check (abstract), driver’s license expiration check, criminal record check, bail available
- Must be able to work in wet, damp, noisy, outdoor, hot, or dusty areas.
- Should be a Canadian resident or an impermanent or super durable occupant of Canada
- Must have legal authorization to work in Canada (work permit).
- In the event that you can’t meet the above prerequisites, kindly don’t have any significant bearing.
- Must be able to assist with landscaping, tying and mowing.
- Must be able to weed, prune and trim plants.
- Must be able to operate and maintain trash raking, trash collection, and landscape maintenance equipment.
- Able to remove litter, repair and maintain equipment.
- Able to haul and spread topsoil and other materials.
- Able to spread sod and seed, apply fertilizer, and prepare basic daily progress reports.
- May plant and water bulbs, flowers, shrubs, and trees; maintain plants, lawns, and gardens.
How to Apply.
If this position is right for you and you meet the basic requirements, you may apply directly to the employer (attach resume, references demonstrating experience, and cover letter) using the details below. Urgent Hiring Workers in Canada 2023
306-693-8733 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Urgent Hiring Workers in Canada 2023. Alberta Custom Kitchens Ltd, situated in Edmonton, Alberta, is looking for qualified contender for the place of Secretary. Alberta Custom Kitchens Ltd. is a premier kitchen design and renovation company based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Our team of skilled designers, craftsmen, and project managers work together to bring your dream kitchen to life.
With an eye for detail and a commitment to quality, we create functional and beautiful kitchen solutions that reflect the unique tastes and lifestyles of each client. The successful applicant for this position will begin work as soon as possible.
Job Company Name: Alberta Custom Kitchens Inc.
Number of openings: 1
Salary: $28.85 per hour 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Days, Nights, Mornings
Language Ability: Native English speaker
Education: Standard education such as a secondary (high school) diploma or equivalent experience.
Experience: 7 months to under 1 year of involvement.
Knowledge of computers and technology: MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Windows
- Should have the option to work in a tedious climate
- Must be able to work with attention to detail
- Must be flexible
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada or temporary foreign workers may apply for this position.
- Candidates without a Canadian work permit are also eligible to apply.
- Must be able to greet and direct people to contacts and service areas.
- Must be able to provide basic information to customers and the public.
- Able to operate switchboard and telephone systems.
- Able to record and communicate information.
- Able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- Able to receive and issue payments.
- Able to answer phones and take messages.
How to Apply
If this position is right for you and you meet the basic requirements, please apply directly to the employer using the details below (please attach your resume). Urgent Hiring Workers in Canada 2023
Urgent Hiring Workers in Canada 2023. 99 Liquor Link, based in Edmonton, AB, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Cashier.99 Liquor Link is a premier liquor store offering a large selection of spirits, wine, beer, and other alcoholic beverages.
With a commitment to providing an exceptional shopping experience, 99 Liquor Link aims to cater to the diverse tastes of our customers. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is always ready to assist you in finding the perfect drink for any occasion. If selected for this position, you will begin work as soon as possible.
Job Company: 99 Liquorlink
Number of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 per hour 32 to 40+ hours per week
Employment Type: Full-Time Full-Time
Location: 9855 63 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 0G7
Shifts: Days, Nights, Weekends, Mornings
Transportation Information Transportation: Private Vehicle
Work Environment: Liquor and Wine Shop
Language: Proficiency Knowledge of English
Education: Standard education, such as a secondary (high school) diploma, is required.
Experience: Experience not required, training provided
Knowledge of computers and technology
- Electronic cash registers, Interact machines, price scanners, computerized inventory recording and reordering systems
Security and Safety
- Criminal background check
- Ought to have the choice to work in a speedy moving environment.
- Should have the option to sit, stand, and stroll for expanded timeframes.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be a Canadian citizen or a temporary or permanent resident of Canada.
- Must have legal authorization to work in Canada (work permit).
- On the off chance that you can’t meet the above necessities, kindly don’t matter.
- Must be able to operate a cash register and process money, cheque, and credit/debit card payments.
- Able to scan merchandise and receive payment for goods and services.
- Able to calculate daily/shift payments and reconcile to total sales.
- Able to display merchandise on shelves, clean counters, and greet customers.
- May verify customer age and provide customer service when selling lottery tickets, alcohol, and tobacco products.
Benefits: Free parking
How to Apply
If this position is right for you and you meet the basic requirements, you can apply directly to the employer via the details below (please attach your resume and any required certifications) Urgent Hiring Workers in Canada 2023
Urgent Hiring Workers in Canada 2023 Housekeeper
Job Description: Permanent
Job Number: 23130984
Job Title: Housekeeping/Laundry
Area: Delta Inns Thunder Straight (2240 Dormant beast Road, Thunder Sound, Ontario, Canada)
Work Location: N
Are you relocating?: n
Position Type: Non-Managerial
Urgent Hiring Workers in Canada 2023. Our job is not just to provide you with a clean room and a freshly made bed. All things being equal, we need to construct a significant and exceptional experience. Our Guest Environmental Experts are responsible for maintaining the overall appearance and cleanliness of the hotel and are skilled in a wide range of housekeeping duties.
They are empowered to move around their space and do what needs to be done.Whether it is conveying visitor demands, loading trucks, tidying up visitor rooms and public spaces, or other comparative obligations, Visitor Climate Specialists assist the inn with dividing make an incredible visitor experience.
Guest Environment Experts are also responsible for ensuring a safe workplace, following company policies and procedures, maintaining confidentiality and quality standards, and ensuring that uniforms, grooming, and communication are professional.
The Guest Environment Specialist will be on their feet and moving around (standing, sitting, or walking for extended periods of time) and take a hands-on approach to their work (moving, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and placing objects weighing 50 pounds or less without assistance). It is critical for Guest Environment Experts to do all of these things (and other reasonable duties as required) well.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We trust in recruiting a different labor force and keeping a comprehensive, human first culture. Urgent Hiring Workers in Canada 2023
We are committed to not discriminating on the basis of disability, veteran status, or other protected grounds as applicable under applicable law. Urgent Hiring Workers in Canada 2023
Notice to Applicants Delta Hotels Thunder Bay is subject to the provisions of provincial human rights and accessibility laws, including the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, the Accessibility for Manitobans Act, the Nova Scotia Accessibility Act, etc.).
We are committed to providing accommodations for job seekers who need assistance. Assuming you require any thought with respect to this occupation posting, online application, or interview, kindly call 905-366-5227 or email CanadaApplicationAccommodation@marriott.com. A HR delegate will be glad to help you.This phone number and email are only for those who request accessibility accommodations as part of the hiring process.
At Delta Hotels, we take into consideration the needs of our frequent travelers to provide a seamless travel experience. We strive to deliver the key things our guests need perfectly and eliminate everything that they don’t. At Delta Hotels by Marriott, we are always warm, smart, and precise so that our guests can focus on what matters most.
With a strong presence in Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States, Delta Hotels by Marriott is rapidly expanding in markets around the world. If you enjoy providing purposeful service and focusing on the details that matter, we invite you to explore opportunities with Delta Hotels by Marriott.
When you join Delta Hotels by Marriott, you join Marriott International’s portfolio of brands. It’s a place where you can do your best work, have purpose, be part of a great global team, and be the best you can be. Company Details