Canadian Cancer Society Calgary, AB, Canada
Canada Jobs Vacancies
Across Canada Hybrid Work Model Temporary Full-Time Position (15-month contract) Why Join the Canadian Cancer Society (CCS)? The Canadian Disease Society works vigorously to save and further develop lives.We fund some of the brightest minds in cancer research.
We provide a compassionate support system for all people affected by all types of cancer across Canada. As a voice for people concerned about cancer, we work with governments to shape a healthier society. No other organization is doing all that we are doing to make life better today and change the future of cancer forever.
Help us. Just Be You At CCS, we embrace everyone’s individuality and recognize the strength in our differences. We believe in the power of our collective potential and are committed to creating a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace that empowers and creates opportunities for all.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, religion, race, ethnicity or national origin. We especially welcome applications from fairly deserving groups such as BIPOC, members of the 2SLGBTQI+ community, people with disabilities, veterans, and those who can contribute to further diversifying the Canadian Cancer Society.
We join together and motivate all Canadians to change the fate of disease.Job Summary Reporting directly to the Manager, Leadership Giving Donor Relations & Stewardship, this position is responsible for supporting CCS’s Leadership Giving and National Stewardship Plan.
The position coordinates stewardship activities and ensures a systematic and integrated approach. This approach ensures that donors who are recognized and appreciated by CCS make a long-term commitment in a trusted partnership with CCS, generating sustainable revenue growth.
Ensure appropriate stewardship and engagement (S&E) of all assigned donors and support the coordination of targeted materials for leadership giving.
– Ensure that actions for donor recognition and stewardship of leadership giving are set up, assigned to appropriate staff in CRM’s defined regions, and executed.
– Coordinate the implementation of activities to build and strengthen relationships with supporters (donors, volunteers, event participants) and potential supporters.
– Work with assigned relationship fundraising staff partner to coordinate stewardship and engagement activities:
– Connects with CCS mission and knows CCS priorities and plans.
– Be recognized and appreciated by CCS and commit to a trusted partnership with CCS over the long term.
– Coordinate stewardship and engagement activities required of senior leadership, including videos, holiday cards, and other communications.
– Communicate effectively with staff regarding the schedule of stewardship activities and ensure that all actions are accomplished according to schedule and policy.
– General oversight, coordination, and management of LG’s stewardship framework and calendar of events.
– Basic graphic design and video editing
– Coordination of communications with internal and external stakeholders Coordination of virtual and in-person stewardship and engagement events.
– Coordinate stewardship, engagement and recognition events, provide resources and support to staff and volunteers directly involved in the event, and coordinate feedback from staff and volunteers regarding their contact at the event.
– Coordinate venue, catering, VIP list, invitee list, RSVPs, speech notes, and other materials, requests from other departments (marketing communications, IT, etc.), ensure appropriate staff attendance, distribute event attendee list, and coordinate follow-up.
– Attend events in a supportive role (as needed and as appropriate). Monitor past and current donor recognition, ongoing communications, and ongoing stewardship and engagement.
– Analyze trends and changes in supporter giving through donor recognition.
– Survey other organizations to benchmark CCS S&E activities.
– Other projects as assigned.
– Actively contribute to CCS’ culture of justice, belonging, equity, diversity, and inclusion by ensuring that all staff feel represented and heard at CCS regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity, national origin, or race.
– Completion of higher education in fundraising, sales, or similar field, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
– Excellent writing and communication skills – Experience with multiple levels of non-profit or community health organizations.
– Experience with databases and ability to train on databases.
-Excellent written and communication skills
-Experience with databases.
Proficient in MS Office (Outlook/Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
– Strong project management skills.
– Experience in donor relations and customer service a plus
– Experience in event management a plus.
– Demonstrated attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to coordinate work simultaneously within a continuum of deadlines and priorities
– Experience with design (Canva, etc.), photography, video production, and communications is a plus
– Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
– Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
– Current membership in a professional organization is preferred.
ADRP, AFP, AASP.What to Expect from CCS CCS provides meaningful opportunities to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients, their caregivers, families and communities.
We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive community for our employees by highlighting their unique experiences. We value diverse skills and strongly encourage applications from all qualified individuals, and CCS is committed to fostering a culture that is inspiring, collaborative, and exemplifies our core values:
be courageous, united, caring, and rigorous. To reward your skills and dedication, we offer an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, paid parental leave, paid sick leave, health insurance, and other excellent benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and salary expectations. For internal hires, this position will be salary band 4. CCS is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
In accordance with local state accessibility laws, accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the hiring process. We want the interview process to be a great experience, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible experience!
We will just contact candidates who have been chosen for a meeting. Please note that in accordance with CCS’s mission to model and promote healthy lifestyles, employees are prohibited from smoking on CCS property or while performing CCS duties.
As an employer, occupational health and safety laws require us to protect workers from health and safety risks in the workplace
Meat Department Manager
(Franchise) Loblaw Companies Limited Cochrane, AB, Canada
Join us and make a difference in communities across Canada. We value trust and connection, and together we will shape the future of retail in Canada. Our commitment to positively impacting the lives of all Canadians provides our employees with a variety of opportunities and experiences to help Canadians Lifewell.
At No Frills, we thrive through collaboration and commitment, and we set the bar high for ourselves and those around us. Whether you are simply beginning in your profession, shifting focus over to reemerge the labor force, or searching for a new position, we are the ideal spot for you.
We offer opportunities for hard-working, enthusiastic, and reliable people like you.0 Our commitment to sustainability and social impact is an intrinsic part of what we do, and we focus on regions where we can have the best effect.
Our approach to sustainability and social impact is based on three pillars:
Environment, procurement, and community, and we are always looking for ways to demonstrate leadership in these critical areas. Our core values of Care, Ownership, Respect, and Excellence guide all of our decisions and are practiced through our Blue Culture.
We offer our representatives moderate vocations, complete preparation, adaptability and other cutthroat advantages.These are just some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Canada’s Best Diversity Employer, Canada’s Greenest Employer, and Canada’s Top Employer of Youth.
If you are not sure if your experience meets all of the above requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are looking for diverse perspectives, including a variety of experiences that can add to our team. We have long been focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We are committed to creating an accessible environment for our employees, candidates, and clients. Demands for facilities because of inabilities (whether apparent or imperceptible, brief or extremely durable) might be made at any phase of the application and work process.
We urge possibility to impart their requirement for facilities with the goal that we can give fair open doors. Kindly note: Competitors beyond 18 a years old expected to go through a crook individual verification. Subtleties will be given at the hour of utilization.Note:
The employer listed in this job posting is an independently owned and operated business (“Franchisee”) that has been licensed by Loblaws Inc. to use the “No Frills” trademark. Applicants who are employed by the Franchisee become employees of the Franchisee. No employment or similar relationship will exist between the applicant and Loblaws Inc. or its affiliates.
Canada Post – Post Canada Dryden, ON, Canada
Job Requisition ID 172372
Job Description Plant Operations Primary City Dryden Other Location: Ontario, ON, Canada Employment Type: part time part time Employment Type: permanent Required Language Skills: permanent Required Requirements: English Number of Positions: 1 Salary: $22.68
All qualified candidates will be considered However, preference will be given to First Nations, Métis and Inuit or persons with disabilities. This is a special measure for employment equity and candidates wishing to qualify for priority consideration from this group must self-declare.
Job Description Experience the dynamic postal work environment unique to Canada Post. Flexible schedule allows you to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, overtime, and weekends.
This temporary on-call position is a great opportunity to learn about the business of postal operations and the great work Canada Post does.
– Sort, scan, order, and batch mail
– Load mail trucks
– Transship and dispatch parcels and packages
– Prepare reports and documents Duties (continued)
– Maintain a satisfactory safety driving record and appropriate class provincial driver’s license when operating a company vehicle during employment with Canada Post.
Lifting mail weighing up to 22.7 kilograms (50 pounds).
Lift mail up to 7 kilograms (50 pounds)
– Perform duties of other postal employees as required
– Perform a variety of sales/customer service activities to ensure complete customer satisfaction
– No experience required
– Experience working in a production environment preferred Additional Information Must pass a pre-employment test and interview.
Must pass a pre-employment test and interview.
Please note that required pre-employment assessments and on the job training may be conducted at third party facilities such as clinics or hotels where certain COVID 19 protocols are in place.
Access to these third-party facilities requires compliance with such protocols.
Candidates must submit the following:
– Safety Sensitive Positions This position may be considered a safety sensitive position and has additional requirements under Canada Post’s Substance Use Policy.
Employment Equity Canada Post provides a safe and welcoming workplace that represents Canada’s diversity and embraces and celebrates differences. We are focused on business value and support applications from ladies, Native people groups, people with inabilities and noticeable minorities.
A disability is defined as a persistent or recurring physical, sensory, or mental health condition and/or functional limitation. Disability includes both visible and/or hidden conditions and/or limitations that may affect vision, hearing, mobility, flexibility, dexterity, pain, learning, development, mental/psychological, memory, etc.
Conflict of Interest The conflict of interest policy prohibits an employee from hiring, supervising, or reporting to a close relative or close personal associate, either directly or indirectly through the reporting hierarchy.
If you believe that you have an actual or potential conflict of interest with respect to this position, you should contact the designated Human Resources representative.
Accommodations Canada Post is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment from the recruitment process. If you are contacted by Canada Post regarding a position, please let us know if you have any limitations that require consideration.
All information received regarding accommodations is confidential. IMPORTANT MESSAGE Canada Post cannot make assumptions about your education or experience, so your application should clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements.
Thank you to all who have applied.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. OUR CHARACTERISTIC BEHAVIOR We are empowered to make decisions, respectfully challenge the status quo, and support those who do the same.
Know Your Destination – We understand Canada Post’s strategies and goals, how we can contribute to them, and move forward with an open mind as we explore new approaches.
Contribute to Others
– We take pride in giving our personal best, demonstrate concern for others, and support and encourage others to reach their potential. Ignite Pride
– We play a role in making Canada stronger by celebrating ourselves, the communities we serve, and the issues that matter.
Our Values Our values have three dimensions: “We matter as individuals, we matter to each other, and we matter to our country” TRUST Every day I live up to the trust placed in me and believe that my safety and well-being is everyone’s top priority.
We can only do our best work if we trust each other. We value the trust Canadians place in us and understand that trust is earned through every decision and interaction.
Regard I comprehend that regard is the underpinning of an effective work environment. We respect each other as colleagues and treat each other as we would want to be treated. We respect our country and community and understand that we have a responsibility to be a positive force for change.
deliver We challenge ourselves to deliver safely every day because our work is important. We are a network of people, united in what we accomplish and deliver together. Conveying a more grounded Canada for Canadians is at the core of what we do.
Part-Time Guest Services Representative (Seasonal)
Cushman & Wakefield Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Job Title Part-Time Guest Services Representative (Seasonal) Job Description Summary Primary Goal: To provide proactive, efficient and effective service as part of the Guest Services team at the Erin Mills Town Centre.
Provide the highest level of customer service through established programs that provide information, support, and shopper service to customers and visitors. Maintain a “beyond the booth” attitude. Guest service must be carried out at all times, not just at the kiosk.
– Open and close kiosks with the Guest Services Supervisor who is knowledgeable about the Erin Mills Town Center facilities and merchandise and demonstrates exceptional customer service to all patrons and retailers
– Prepare and manage a variety of customer tracking initiatives
– Available Provide customer support for all shopping center services
– Assist other shopping center staff (security and maintenance) in providing an exceptional customer experience and promoting a safe and clean environment
– Set up tables, chairs and props for various on-site promotions and events Assist
– Build relationships with shopping center retailers to keep abreast of store sales/promotions and offerings
– Monitor the online presence of the shopping center and its retailers on a daily basis in the following areas; Erin Mills Town Center website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
– Communicate email inquiries to Guest Services Supervisor and respond as needed
– Monitor shopping center events and retail store sales/promotions and promote activities on social media as needed
– Collate various documents for shopping center distribution, store and directory information, compile and update information, count votes, assist in setting up various displays
– Maintain cleanliness and organization of work space
– Monitor and maintain appropriate levels of janitorial supplies, gift cards, etc.
– Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor of Guest Services
– And most importantly, to ensure that guests of the Erin Mills Town Center leave the shopping center with all their needs met:
– Excellent customer service skills and more Willingness to go above and beyond
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to lift packages up to 25 pounds
– Various computer skills, including Microsoft Office
– Strong social media ( Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and websites
– Familiarity with online environments.
– Creative and self-motivated
– Able to work any shift, including days, nights, and especially weekends.
Cushman and Wakefield is focused on business value and is focused on a different, comprehensive, and boundary free working environment.
If you have a disability and require an alternative format for job advertisements or accessibility considerations in the hiring process, please email us at HRServices@cushwake.com.
While reaching us, if it’s not too much trouble, incorporate the work title and area. Cushman and Wakefield is focused on business value and is focused on a different, comprehensive, and hindrance free work environment.
If you have a disability and require an alternative job posting format or other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cushman & Wakefield is committed to respecting equality in employment.
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to respecting equality in employment and to providing a diverse, inclusive, and disability-free work environment. If you have a handicap and would like to request other adaptations in the hiring process, please contact us at email@example.com. Please include your job title and location.