Jobs in Activate Games Dartmouth, NS
Visa Sponsorship Jobs Vacancies
Salary: 15.50 per hour
Employment Type: Part Time
Shifts and Schedule:
- Weekends as needed
- Evenings as needed
- On-site parking
Get in the game!
Enact is a tech organization known for making Canada’s most memorable full-scale intuitive gaming office. We are now looking for a Game Facilitator to join our team.
The primary responsibilities of this position will include facilitating games, assisting guests during check-in, and ongoing upkeep of the games and facility. Visa Sponsorship Jobs Vacancies
This job depends on your ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and your confidence in social situations. This is a part time position, the position is not available for a full time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Game Facilitation.
- Be professional in thought, word and deed.
- Practice excellence in facilitation and provide a great experience for our clients.
- Brief new groups thoroughly and concisely prior to the start of the game.
- Observe customers in the gaming area and provide explanations as needed.
- Participate in games with customers as needed to ensure a great customer experience.
- Monitor and pay attention to game play and provide timely assistance as needed.
- Address malfunctions with the support of the Team Leader.
- Maintain a clean and comfortable work environment.
- Greet guests warmly as they enter and exit the facility
- Confirm appointment times and explain check-in procedures
- Process customer transactions with cash, debit, credit, and gift cards
- Issue receipts and wristbands
- Answer customer inquiries and contact the team leader if the answer is not satisfactory
- Clean facility and washrooms as needed: dusting, vacuuming, using cleaning supplies, etc.
- Paint around the main facility as needed
- Assist team leader with inventory check of merchandise
- Reset and sanitize wristbands
- Clean and sanitize available lockers and lounges
- Notify the team leader immediately of any game malfunctions or breakdowns
- Repair equipment, glue props, and other unskilled work
- At least 1 year of customer service experience is preferred
- Should be adaptable to work nights, ends of the week, and occasions.
- Strong communication, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Energetic, friendly, outgoing, and able to get noticed in a large crowd.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts from as early as 9:00 AM to as late as 1:00 AM.
- Leaders will work within the hours given.
- Competitive salary
- Employee discounts
- On-site parking
Bringing entertainment into the future by blending technology and physical activity to create live-action gaming experiences, Activate is a technology company that builds interactive gaming facilities with locations across Canada and the United States.
For more data about Initiate, if it’s not too much trouble, visit www.activate.ca or Instagram – @activategames/Facebook @activategames. Visa Sponsorship Jobs Vacancies
Thank you for your application. Simply those decided for a gathering will be reached.
Visa Sponsorship Jobs Vacancies Visa Sponsorship Jobs Vacancies Visa Sponsorship Jobs Vacancies Visa Sponsorship Jobs Vacancies Visa Sponsorship Jobs Vacancies Visa Sponsorship Jobs Vacancies
Class 1 Driver
Jobs ALLFREIGHT TRANSPORT LTD Calgary, AB
Salary: 75,000-$90,000 per year
Job Type: Full-Time Employee Full-Time
- Dental Care
- Extended Care
Allfreight transport LTD is looking for professional, career-minded Class 1 Drivers (single team) and Owner Operators with 2+ years of experience to join our growing team, please apply today!
Late model Freightliner Cascadia/Volvo trucks, average age of ownership 2020, competitive freight rates, safety bonus, paid standby, health and medical benefits, assigned units.
We are looking for drivers who have:
Valid Class 1 license and 2+ years of Class 1 driving experience 3 years commercial driving abstract.
Must be eligible to enter the U.S.
Note: We also have a pre-approved LMIA for qualified long-haul truck drivers, please call 7808046363.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Extended Care
Flexible language requirements:
- English not required
- French not required
Salary Type: Bonus paid
Work Location: On the street
Job Alpha Better Landscaping – 11800 – 40th Street SE, Calgary, AB
Salary: 18-$22 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Shifts and Schedules
Laborer/Driver (FT, Seasonal) Construction or Maintenance.
Come help us build a living legacy.Alpha Better Scenes is presently working in the accompanying networks: Heritage, Wolf Willow, Seton, Foundation, Livingston, Carrington, Evanston, Rockland Park, Watermark, Haskayne (Bearspaw), Hartland (Cochran) South Shore, Waterford, Chelsea (Chestermere).
Dig holes, plant trees and shrubs, and drive stakes according to specifications in residential areas, parks, boulevards, and public areas.
- Prepare topsoil for placement of loam and sod.
- sowing seeds
- Mulching flower beds and trees
- Paving patios
- Installing rain gardens and dry creeks
- Installation of rubber scraps for playgrounds
- Installation of playground equipment, pergolas, and site furniture (picnic tables, benches, etc.)
- Installation of rock retaining walls for ponds
- May be trained as a skid steer operator.
- Maintenance workers
- Weeding, pruning, and weed trimming.
- Mowing, weeding.
- Removal of trash and debris.
- Spread sod and seed on lawns.
- Plants bulbs, flowers, shrubs, and trees.
- Applying fertilizer, watering lawns, and gardens.
- Snow removal by hand or with snow removal equipment.
- Ability to.
- Use, repair, and maintain applicable equipment.
- Ability to push, pull, and lift weights up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to communicate with supervision and other crew members.
- Ability to perform different assignments and spotlight on to satisfy tight time imperatives.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
- Physical dexterity to sit, stand, kneel, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow directions.
- Ought to be strong, dependable, and a helpful individual.
- Other duties as directed.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Must have at least 2 years of driving experience and possess a CLEAN driving record. (Capacity to drive a truck with trailer is an or more.)
- Must be available to work 8 to 12 hours Monday through Saturday.
- Must have steel toed boots (8 inch ankle support).
- Must work a minimum of 8 hours per day and 44 hours per week with overtime pay.
- The company also supports high-potential employees pursuing long-term landscaping careers through training and apprenticeship programs.
We recruit, hire, employ, train, promote, and compensate individuals based on their job-related qualifications and abilities.” Alpha Better Landscaping also respects the dignity and worth of each individual and does not tolerate harassment based on race, color, sex, age, religion or creed,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law Long-standing policy of providing a work environment free of all forms of
employment discrimination, including harassment based on marital status, sexual orientation, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law; LMIA applicants are acceptable.
About Alpha Better Landscapes, Inc.
Our mission and core purpose is to “build a living legacy.” Divisions of the Alpha Better Team The Alpha Better Corporate Group is comprised of four distinct divisions representing different aspects of the landscape architecture industry.
Each division Alpha Better Landscapes, Delta Landscapes, Wheatland Trees, and Homescapes. Alpha Better Landscape The largest division in the group, ABL specializes in commercial landscaping work in the developer and general contractor markets.
We help create neighborhoods around new homes being built in new areas such as Auburn Bay, Legacy, and Skyview. They also work in surrounding Calgary neighborhoods such as Mountain View in Okotoks, Heartland in Cochrane, and Hillcrest and Reunion in Airdrie. We also work on high-profile jobs like Alberta Children’s Hospital and Central Memorial Park.
Senior Customer Support Specialist in Montreal
Job Vacancy Uber Montréal, QC
Job Title: Full Time
Shift and Schedule
Monday – Friday
About the Role.
Uber’s Community Operations organization is responsible for providing world-class customer support to riders, drivers, eaters and couriers.
Within the Community Operations organization, Uber Greenlight locations help new drivers get on the road for the first time, build long-term engagement with the platform, and serve as logistics hubs for drivers in their city Uber’s Expert, an in-person support representative, is the face of Uber for drivers at hundreds of Greenlight locations around the world, providing sign-up assistance and overall support.
- Job Description
- Provide quality customer support.
- Ensure issues are resolved according to procedure or escalated quickly
- Facilitate driver sign-ups and communicate the value proposition of driving with Uber, including proactive outreach
- Engage and support drivers and affiliates already using Uber to achieve greater success.
- Collaborate with management on improving and building support processes.
- Assist with local events and promotions.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve simple technical issues
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholders as needed
- Make presentations to groups of drivers and sales representatives
- As an SME, provide feedback on processes and policies and assist with edge cases in real time while monitoring the floor
- Resolve complex cases and escalations in the field
- Provide basic support projects that impact Greenlight KPI and Expert Engagement
- Provide floor support projects that impact green light KPIs and expert engagement.
- Provide floor support and assist in the day-to-day operational management of the Hub.
- Basic Qualifications
- Must be available to work full time Monday – Friday (standard 9:30am – 5:30pm shift)
- At least 2 years of experience handling a high volume of customers in the service, retail, or hospitality industry.
- Tender loving care, critical thinking and correspondence (composed and verbal) abilities
- Ability to perform customer service duties without direct managerial supervision
- Ability to successfully handle difficult or escalated complaints
- Ability to make business critical decisions on the fly without requiring additional support
- Empathy, punctuality, organization, EQ, active listening, basic computer knowledge, teamwork/cooperation, adaptability, conflict management/resolution skills, adaptability
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Bilingual (French and English) Knowledge of both English and French is required as this position requires the ability to work independently with multiple stakeholders throughout the United States and Canada.
- Preferred Qualifications.
- Experience in deals, account the executives, and additionally business advancement
- Experience leading peers to achieve success metrics without manager supervision
- Bachelor’s degree
- One year of floor supervisor/manager or key holder experience
- This position is an hourly customer support position. This position is an hourly customer support position and wages are set.
- Physical Requirements.
- Extensive sitting and standing for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions with wrists, hands, and fingers, including use of a keyboard.
- Different prerequisites might incorporate, yet are not restricted to
- Regular and predictable attendance at the assigned work location.
- Capacity to work in an open floor plan with moderate commotion
About the Team.
Earners drive Uber. GreenLight Locations exist to maximize the contribution Anner brings to the network by providing high-touch support to keep drivers engaged and online.
GreenLight Experts are positive, upbeat “people” who delight in helping others achieve their goals. GreenLight Experts are the face of Uber to our partners and serve the community by providing front-line, in-person support to our customers.
If you need language support, we encourage you to use existing free translation tools (such as Google Translate or other in-browser translation tools). However, if these tools do not meet your needs, or if you need further assistance, please let us know by filling out this form.
About the Post
Uber’s Community Support Team is responsible for providing world-class customer service to passengers, drivers, food and delivery customers.
As part of the Community Support Team, Uber Centers help new drivers get on the road for the first time, strengthen long-term engagement with the platform, and serve as logistics hubs for drivers in their cities.
We rely on in-person Help Desk Representatives (Uber Experts) to represent Uber to drivers at hundreds of Uber Centers around the world, providing sign-up assistance and general support.
- Your Responsibilities.
- Provide quality front line customer service.
- Ensure issues are resolved through procedures or escalated promptly.
- Facilitate driver registration and communicate the value proposition of driving with Uber, including a proactive approach.
- Support drivers and contractors already using Uber to be more successful.
- Work with management to improve and enhance support processes.
- Participate in community events and promotions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve simple technical issues.
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholders as needed.
- Make presentations to groups of drivers and contractors.
- As an SME, provide feedback on processes and policies, monitor the workspace, and assist in the resolution of special cases in real time.
- Resolve complex cases and escalations within the workspace.
- Provide basic support projects that impact PKI Center and expert engagement.
- Provide workspace support projects that impact PKI Center and expert engagement.
- Provide workspace support and assist in the day-to-day operational management of the Center hosting internal teams (e.g. products).
- Basic Skills
- Must be able to work full time Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 5:30pm.
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a high workload environment such as service, retail, or hospitality.
- Attention to detail, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to perform customer service duties without supervision.
- Ability to successfully handle difficult and complex customer complaints.
- Ability to make critical decisions on the fly without requiring additional assistance.
- Empathy, punctuality, organization, EQ, active listening, basic computer skills, teamwork and collaboration, adaptability, conflict management and resolution.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Bilingual (French and English) Knowledge of both English and French is required as this position requires the ability to work independently with multiple stakeholders in the US and Canada.
- Asset Skills
- Experience in deals, account the executives, and business improvement
- Experience in peer management with the goal of achieving success metrics without direct management oversight
- Bachelor’s degree
- One year of supervisory or workspace management experience or experience as a key manager
- This position is a fixed hourly customer service position; Uber does not sponsor visa applications and there is no relocation assistance for this position.
- Physical Requirements.
- Sitting and standing for extended periods of time is required.
- Repetitive motions involving the wrist, hands, and fingers may be required, including use of a keyboard.
- Different prerequisites might incorporate, however are not restricted to
- Regular and predictable attendance at the assigned work location is required.
- Must be able to work in an open area with moderate noise.
About the Team
Drivers and delivery people keep Uber moving forward Uber Center aims to maximize the contributions of the network’s drivers and delivery people by providing in-depth support to keep them online at all times Uber Experts are, Positive, fun-loving people, Uber Experts are Uber’s agents to its partners.
They serve the community by providing direct support to customers on the front lines.
If you need language support, we encourage you to use the free translation tools available (such as Google Translate or other browser-integrated translation tools). However, if these tools do not meet your needs, or if you need further assistance, please let us know by filling out this form.
Technician (Leaf Filter CA)
Job Post Leaf Home 85 Midpark Road, London, ON
Salary: Hourly Rate $36
Job Type: Full Time
Shifts and Schedules
- Overtime Hours
- Weekends as needed
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Vision Care
At Reef Home, people are at the heart of everything we do and we are building the best team to ensure we make a difference. Our brands, including Leaf Filter Gutter Protection, Leaf Home Water Solutions, Leaf Home Safety Solutions, and Leaf Home Enhancement, are invested in our commitment to making each home safer and more livable We do more than just serve our customers.
As well as serving our clients, Leaf Home endeavors to fabricate an inviting and comprehensive working environment. We are a multiple-time recipient of the Great Place to Work® and Top Workplaces awards.
From free benefits to people-focused committees like our Women’s Committee, Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and Veterans Connect, we are dedicated to making Reef Home a great place to work every day.
Join us and advance your career!
- A big company, but a family atmosphere – you are important to us.
- Recognized as one of the top workplaces in Ohio and the United States by The Plain Dealer, Energize magazine, and Great Place to Work® magazine.
- Proficient soundness – We have regions generally through the U.S. and Canada and continue to grow!
- Inclusion, sustainability, and authenticity are at the core of our culture.
- Resources for veterans help transitioning service members find their new rhythm.
- We are dedicated to providing and encouraging resources for employee growth.
JOB SUMMARY Under the direction of the Field Installation Leader, support daily leaf filter installation activities. Use provided equipment in a variety of field situations to size and customize products as well as complete customer installations in the field.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Travel within designated area(s) to complete gutter protection installation at customer location
- Ensure job is installed daily to improve location accomplishment and effectiveness.
- Assist installation field leads as directed to complete installation of gutter protection
- Follow established installation training process and provide quality installation services
- Provide excellent customer service in the field
- Follow established field safety rules, PPE policies, OSHA guidelines, and company safety policies and procedures
- Resolve on-site installation challenges through measuring, adjusting, and customizing products, including the use of basic hand and battery operated tools
- Must be able to climb up and down ladders of various heights to perform duties.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and be able to safely operate a box truck or sprinter van.
- Perform different obligations as allocated by the Boss.
Experience and minimum qualifications.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) or more years of successful experience in residential construction, remodeling, and gutter installation.
- Ability to demonstrate superior quality and attention to detail in all aspects of the construction process.
- Ability to climb and maintain ladders of various heights.
- May be required to drive a company vehicle (box truck or sprinter van) or provide a personal vehicle (reliable truck or van capable of transporting ladders) for use on the job.
- May be required to operate equipment and tools provided by the company or provide own tools used in the performance of duties.
- Ability to perform a variety of work activities and shift attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Capacity to flourish in a speedy, high-energy, group situated climate and have a “roll-up-your-arms” soul of “today, not tomorrow”.
- Ability to apply active listening skills through the ability to understand and thoughtfully respond to information presented.
- Attention to detail and the ability to focus on the task at hand, no matter how detailed, by finding the most efficient and effective path to completion.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required to communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to connect ideas logically, scrutinize and evaluate arguments, identify inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex problems, and reflect.
- Ability to put the needs of colleagues and customers first and provide timely and empathetic assistance in person, over the phone, via email, and social media.
- Ability to communicate effectively, recognize, understand, and manage emotions of self and others, and build positive relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to be self-directed, self-driven, policy compliant, and accountable for achieving business goals.
- Be accountable for own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Capability in Microsoft Office Suite (Viewpoint, Word, Succeed, PowerPoint, Task, or potentially Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without work visa sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
- Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Qualifications:
- Experience installing, repairing, and inspecting gutters and/or gutter protection systems is preferred.
- Some movement might be expected with short term visits.
- overtime/additional work requirements:
- Overtime may be required on nights and weekends as business needs dictate.
- Field office/manufacturing/construction environment.
- Work outdoors in variable temperatures and climates.
- Moderate work. Occasional use of up to 50 pounds of force, frequent use of up to 30 pounds of force, or constant use of up to 10 pounds of force to move objects.
Are we your company?
Focus on GrowthLeaf Home continues to grow and dominate the home improvement industry. We work hard and play hard. Come work with us and be a part of Leaf Home’s success!
With offices in the U.S. also, Canada, our group is assorted areas of strength for and. From marketing to sales, installation to service, our best teams are with the best home solutions. We are focused on the development of our representatives:
Constant Innovation: Leaf is focused on providing cutting-edge solutions for our employees and customers. Partnering with our customers: Building strong, trusted relationships is at the core of everything we do.
Empowering our employees: Our brand begins and ends with our employees. We provide opportunities for growth and success in a supportive environment. Community Involvement: We strive to give back to the communities our customers and employees call home.
What do we offer?
- Industry-leading compensation packages
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits paid in full after 90 days
- 401k savings plan
- Taken care of time, far reaching wellbeing, prosperity, and monetary health programs
- Child care benefits to support your family
- Endless opportunities for growth and advancement. Just ask our current employees!
Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 assistance with legal, financial planning, counseling, and more
Representative Rebate Commercial center – Appreciate limits on a large number of items, from vehicles to nearby attractions.
Gym Dues Coverage – Insurance can cover gym membership fees!
Groups like Bet Connect and the Women’s Committee help you get involved and provide resources to help you succeed. Leaf Home Awards Leaf Home has been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Plain Dealer, a multi-year winner of Top Workplaces USA by Energage, and Certified™ by Great Place to Work®.
In addition, several of our brands have received accolades including:
- LeafFilter and Leaf Home Safety Solutions are on the annual Remodeling 550 list.
- Leaf Home, LeafFilter, and Leaf Home Safety Solutions are on Qualified Remodeler magazine’s Top 500 list.
- Leaf Home received the Smart Culture Award for its employee-focused culture.
- Leaf Home was recognized as a growth leader in both the Inc. 5000 and Inc.
- 5000 Regionals: Midwest lists.
- For a complete list of awards received by each of the Leaf Home brands, please see below.
Variety and Consideration StatementLeaf Home Arrangements is focused on establishing a different climate and is glad to be an equivalent open door business. We endeavor to establish a climate that embraces distinctions and cultivates incorporation.
Equal Opportunity Statement Leaf Home Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all employees, regardless of race, color, ancestry, national
origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, genetic testing results, veteran status, physical/mental disability (unless the disability prevents the employee from
performing the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law and Recruit, hire, train, and promote personnel for all positions without regard to
disability (unless the disability prevents the employee from performing the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).