Laborer/Driver (FT, Seasonal) Construction or Maintenance.
Canada Jobs Vacancies. Build a living legacy.Alpha Better Scenes is as of now working in the accompanying networks: Heritage, Wolf Willow, Seton, Foundation, Livingston, Carrington, Evanston, Rockland Park, Watermark, Haskane (Bearspaw), Hartland ( Cochran) South Shore, Waterford, Chelsea (Chestermere). Responsible for daily landscaping duties as directed by the site foreman/site supervisor; seasonal employment from April through November, with some snow removal work in the winter months; may also be required to work in the winter months.
- Weeding, pruning, and trimming of plants.
- Planting in residential areas, parks, boulevards, and public areas.
- Mowing, weeding.
- Removal of trash and debris.
- Hauling and spreading topsoil and other materials.
- Laying sod or seed on lawns.
- Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs, and trees.
- Spreading fertilizer, watering lawns, and gardens.
- Remove snow by hand or use snow removal equipment.
- Use, repair, and maintain applicable equipment.
- Ability to push, pull, and lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to communicate with supervisor and other crew members.
- Capacity to perform various tasks and focus on to comply with tight time constraints.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
- Physical dexterity to sit, stand, kneel, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Scrupulousness and capacity to follow bearings.
- Should be dependable, reliable, and a cooperative person.
- Other duties as directed.
- Should have a substantial driver’s permit and a solid vehicle.
- Possession of a relatively clean driver’s license and the ability to drive a truck with a trailer is considered an asset.
- Must be available to work 8-12 hours Monday through Friday and every other Saturday.
- Must have steel toed boots (8 inches at the ankle).
- Must work a minimum of 8 hours per day and 44 hours per week with overtime pay.
- We also support employees who wish to pursue a long-term landscaping career through training and apprenticeship programs.
Applications to LMIA are also available.
Alpha Better Landscaping
Canada Jobs Vacancies. Our mission and core purpose is “Building a Living Legacy.” Divisions of the Alpha Better Team The Alpha Better Corporate Group is comprised of four distinct divisions representing different aspects of the landscape industry. Each division Alpha Better Landscapes, Delta Landscapes, Wheatland Trees, and Homescapes.
Alpha Better Landscape The largest division in the group, ABL specializes in commercial landscaping work in the developer and general contractor markets. We help create neighborhoods around new homes being built in new areas such as Auburn Bay, Legacy, and Skyview. Canada Jobs Vacancies.
They also work in surrounding Calgary neighborhoods such as Mountain View in Okotoks, Heartland in Cochrane, and Hillcrest and Reunion in Airdrie. We also work on high profile assignments such as Alberta Children’s Hospital and Central Memorial Park. Alpha Better
Immigration Assistant. Canada Jobs Vacancies
Canada Jobs Vacancies. Main Responsibilities Answer phones, take messages Welcome visitors and answer questions. Make appointments with clients. Prepare a variety of high quality letters and other correspondence. Photocopying, faxing, filing, and other general clerical tasks. Assist immigration case managers with the preparation of immigration documents. Follow up on client documents and track status of applications.
Respond to email and telephone inquiries Knowledge of current immigration procedures, case law, and government regulations; knowledge of LMIA applications required. Maintain and update client database; organize and manage client files and records. Prepare invoices and documentation for client payments. Other administrative duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High school diploma, post-secondary education, and/or 6 months to 1 year work experience in an administrative position Knowledge of basic office management principles and practices Handling confidential documents related to immigration procedures Immigration Assistant certification holder preferred.
Key Competencies Communication skills (written and verbal) Planning, organizing Prioritization Problem assessment, problem solving Information gathering, information monitoring Attention to detail, accuracy Flexibility
|Part Time Hours
|16-32 hours per week
|$16.75-$22.50 per hour
|Monday – Friday
Weekend work available
|Surrey, BC V3S 4H1: Must be able to commute reliably or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
|Secondary school (preferred)
Production Welding Machine
Canada Jobs Vacancies. Since its founding in 1989, PTI Transformers has grown to become Canada’s largest manufacturer of power and distribution transformers. We currently operate manufacturing facilities in Regina and Winnipeg and a warehouse in Mississauga.
We are a Platinum Individual from Canada’s Best Overseen Organizations program, one of Saskatchewan’s Main 100 Organizations and ISO-9001 guaranteed. With annual corporate sales of over $100 million, our success is due to the dedication of our 330 hard-working staff, PTI is focused on providing excellent service to our customers and a safe work environment for our employees.
Our production facility is clean and organized with a focus on teamwork, quality and innovation. Our production facility has only one shift from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Shop employees enjoy the second Friday of the month as their day off.PTI offers a competitive total compensation package that includes company-paid benefits and a pension plan.To be considered for this position, you must be a resident of Canada and eligible to work.
A lawbreaker personal investigation will be directed preceding business. Least necessities are a grade 12 confirmation and a Sask Polytech pre-business welding endorsement (or same), in addition to creation welding experience. A transferable CWB welding ticket is preferred.Should have the option to peruse and decipher welding diagrams, drawings, details, manuals, and cycles. Must inspect welds to determine if they meet standards and/or specifications.
We are unable to accommodate apprentices seeking craftsman certification.
|Company Pension Plan
|Monday through Friday
This position is for Canadian residents only. Applicants beyond Canada won’t be thought of.
Canada Jobs Vacancies. We are looking for a crisp and friendly full time staff for our “Carrara” Kanata location, specializing in Indian take-out.
- Job Description
- Prompt and friendly customer service
- Receiving payments and handling cash
- Receiving and packing orders
- Cleaning, dishwashing, cooking, etc.
Work Hours: Full time from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- We also support permanent residency (PNP and LMIA).
- Those who wish to apply for LMIA will be given top priority.
- LMIA will be given when required.
- Please apply only if you are a resident of Canada.
- Interested candidates should contact. 514-641-3476
Position: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- Discounted or free meals
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
Flexible language requirements: French not required
Must be able to commute/relocate: Ottawa, ON K2L 4E5: Should have the option to drive dependably or want to move prior to beginning work (liked)
Application Questions: Do you live in Canada?
Educational Background: Secondary School (Preferred)
Experience: Restaurant: 1 year (preferred)
Languages: English (Preferred)
Work Location: Direct
The Banff Bottle Depot
Preference will be given to applicants applying directly to 152 Eagle Crescent.
Canada Jobs Vacancies. There are no staff accommodations or LMIA for this position. Must live in the Bow Valley and be available for an in-person interview.
We are looking for a full time/part time Bottle Sorter to provide the best possible service to our clients.
If you are a flexible, positive team player, reliable, hardworking and accurate, please apply today.
Duties and responsibilities as a Bottle Depot Sorter include
- Checking and counting materials.
- Transporting materials and equipment through the warehouse using manual or motorized equipment.
- Sorting and packaging materials and products.
- Assisting machine operators and other workers.
- Cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Perform other duties as required.
- No experience necessary, training provided.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts between 9:00am and 5:30pm, including mornings, Saturdays, and overtime.
- Ought to have the choice to work as a part of a gathering.
- Experience accurately and efficiently processing bottles and cans a plus.
- Knowledge of operating balers, forklifts, and automatic container counting equipment a plus.
Please bring your resume and apply directly to 152 Eagle Crescent.
Position: Full Time
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Schedule:Day Shift Monday – Friday
Salary Type: Tip
Are you available for an interview this week?
Location In-person interview
Company: The Clean Car Wash