Summer Student Facilities and Building Services
Canada Jobs Opportunities. McCain Foods (Canada) – Facilities and Building Services team is currently seeking a summer student to join our Facilities and Building Services team in Florenceville. This position is primarily Monday through Friday, once a week, and will be responsible for yard care, security, and gatehouse duties. This position will also provide relief coverage for full-time security team members’ shifts as needed (i.e. vacations, vacations, etc.). In these instances, flexibility to rotate shifts as needed is required. This includes evening and weekend shifts. Employees will be appropriately notified in these instances.
|Summer Student Facilities and Building Services
|Temporary – Full Time
|Florence Building Main Building
|Facilities and Building Services
- Responsible for following all safety requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining the yard inside and outside of the complex.
- Trash and Recycling Program.
- Perform miscellaneous light duties such as moving cubicles, room set-up, minor repairs, building upkeep/reinforcement, etc.
Reduce security and gatehouse duties
- Provide services in a friendly and efficient manner. This includes promptly greeting visitors/contractors when they arrive, managing their needs in a timely manner, and taking phone calls as needed.
- Management of five access control gates located on the property
- Tracking and scaling of trucks and trailers entering and leaving the site
- Tracking all visitors and contractors using a visitor management system
- Fire computer monitoring. Security is responsible for incoming alarms and will contact the necessary person for each situation.
- Check fire pagers and charge 2-way fire radios.
- Security reports any problems inside or outside the building (lights need to be replaced, scales need maintenance or cleaning).
- Maintain parking permits (including auditing permits)
- Monitor employees who work with you – check sheets for waste disposal and seasonal employees in the McCain Produce and Field Department
- Manage overflow and after-hours calls to the main office
- Weekly security reports
- Record keeping of all keys used in the complex
- Responsible for weighing and paying for the use of outside weighing equipment
- Ensure snow and ice are removed from stairs and crosswalks leading to the gatehouse
- Responsible for cleaning the gatehouse:
- Assist with seasonal decorations
- Assist with special events
- Other projects/tasks as assigned or as needed:
- Must have a Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must hold a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to respond to internal and external contacts.
- Ability to project a professional image and interact effectively with all levels of internal and external contacts
- Must be experienced and knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail. Meticulousness and capacity to work precisely and rapidly.
- Solid authoritative and critical thinking abilities with the capacity to focus on responsibility and deal with various undertakings.
- Capacity to work freely or as a feature of a groupSelf-motivated and customer oriented
The physical demands listed here are representative of those that an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Canada Jobs Opportunities. McCain Foods (Canada) – Facilities and Building Services team is currently seeking a summer student to join our Facilities and
- The employee is frequently required to move furniture and lift boxes up to 50 lbs.
- The employee is frequently required to walk for long periods of time.
- The representative is expected to utilize hands and fingers to work console, mouse, phone, and hand instruments, and to talk and hear.Requires good eyesight to focus on computer screen.
- Requires standing and sitting, talking and listening for long periods of time.
- Requires working outdoors in hot and cold weather to support the facility yard team.
Applicants must have a good safety record and demonstrate an ongoing “safety first” attitude. Selection for promotion will be based on factors such as ability, special training, experience, work performance, attendance, physical fitness, education, and length of service. Canada Jobs Opportunities.
Length of service is the determining factor when all other factors are relatively equal.
is the determining factor. An evaluation period will be established to determine the candidate’s suitability for the position. To apply for any of the above positions, please apply online at McCain.com/Careers by July 18, 2023.
8800 Main Street, Florenceville, NB E7L 1B2
McCain Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. McCain Food sources values guaranteeing a different, hostile to bigot, comprehensive, meritocratic, and evenhanded work environment.
As a worldwide family-possessed organization, we are glad to mirror the different networks all over the planet in which we live and work. We perceive that variety drives our imagination, strength, and achievement, and makes our business more grounded. Canada Jobs Opportunities. McCain Foods (Canada) – Facilities and Building Services team is currently seeking a summer student to join our Facilities and
McCain is an accessible employer. Please let us know if you need accommodations throughout the hiring process (such as materials in alternative formats or accessible meeting rooms).
|Global Human Resources
|River Valley Strategic Program
|Region CA – Canada
|New Brunswick : Florenceville-Bristol
|McCain Foods (Canada)
Food Production Operator
Canada Jobs Opportunities.Voisin’s Maple Products is looking for someone to join our manufacturing team full time Monday through Thursday. The plant operates two production lines daily. The plant works two creation lines everyday, the first packaging maple syrup and the second delivering sauces, jams, toppings, and maple sugary treats. Responsibilities include
- – Working with semi-automatic and automatic bottling equipment
- – Computer skills a plus
- – Completing daily production records
- – Maintaining a clean work environment
The selected member of the team must
- – Be reliable, punctual, and have a positive attitude.
- – Attention to detail (lot codes on each bottle, correct documentation, equipment in good working order).
- – Able to lift 50 lbs.
- -Capacity to stay aware of the speed of the creation line.
- *Able or willing to drive a forklift or delivery truck. Ideal candidate must be flexible to travel between the production line and the warehouse.
Canada Jobs Opportunities. McCain Foods (Canada) – Facilities and Building Services team is currently seeking a summer student to join our Facilities and
Please send resume (with photo), work history (with photo), and work history (with photo)!
Position: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Attire Casual
- Dental Care
- Extended Care
- On-site parking
- Store Discounts
- Vision Care
Flexible language requirements: French not required
Schedule: 10 hour shifts
Work location: Directly at the office
Head of Operations – Food Production
Purpose of Position
Canada Jobs Opportunities. Responsible for overseeing the operations of the food manufacturing plant, including overall strategy, planning, production, regulation, customer contact, and coordination.
Lead the overall production, quality assurance, and operations of the plant with a team of 15-20 people in a high standard food manufacturing facility.
- Organize and prioritize workload on a regular basis to ensure efficient and optimal production while maintaining operations within established standards for quality, productivity, safety, and housekeeping.
- Develop and drive key performance indicators for all aspects of the operation including production, QA, shipping and receiving (e.g., line speed, efficiency, waste, labor, schedule compliance, etc.).
- Provide expertise on engineering and process issues, especially manufacturing area improvements, and continuous operation and maintenance of lines and equipment.
- Promote an internal food safety culture, maintain regular contact with regulatory agencies and QA auditors, and lead liaison with CFIA, SQF, and other certification bodies.
- Ensure compliance with all quality requirements including GMP, HACCP, SOPs and specifications.
- Have a customer focused approach and be comfortable selling to customers.
- Lead the development of new products and lead all related aspects of equipment and plant set-up, including any necessary changes.
- Develop, mentor, motivate, and coach employees through effective training and recognition .
- Manage vendor/supplier programs for the company, including quality evaluation and procurement at the most efficient cost.
- Manage production schedules and ensure schedules are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with occupational health and safety laws, food safety laws, employment regulations, and company policies.
- Minimum 10 years food manufacturing experience (frozen meat and pasta products preferred)
- Minimum 3 years senior supervisory level experience, preferably as a plant manager
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in staff supervision and growth
- Shown obligation to high expert moral norms and a different working environment
- Ability to multi-task and constantly change priorities as needed.
- Experience in dealing with regulatory and certification bodies such as CFIA, SQF, Halal & Kosher certification, food safety audits, etc.
Position: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Discounted or free meals
- Health Insurance
- Day Shift
- Monday through Friday
- Food Processing 10+ years (Preferred)
- 3 years in factory management (preferred)
Work location: Directly home from work
Field Technician (Full-time)
Field Professional – Refrigeration – Business Kitchen Gear
Canada Jobs Opportunities. Go along with one of Canada’s biggest foodservice fix and establishment organizations serving Southern Ontario for north of 40 years. Action Restaurant Services Inc. provides a full range of services to restaurant and bakery equipment including repairs, preventive maintenance, rebuilds, and installations.
We offer a full benefits package including health, vision, and dental insurance, PTO, paid vacations and vacation time. If you are looking to expand your career and take on new challenges, this is the job for you.
- Job Duties.
- Respond to customer service calls
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance and installations as needed.
- Diagnose and repair commercial kitchen refrigeration equipment.
- Inspect commercial kitchen equipment, bakery equipment, and related components to ensure safe operation.
- Work alone, manage personal schedule, and communicate with customers. Must be able to calmly handle pressure and stressful situations at times.
- Inventory, clean, and maintain service vehicles.
- Must be able to perform manual tasks such as bending, reaching, standing, lifting, and carrying up to 60 lbs.
- Your Strengths.
- Minimum of 3 years of field experience in commercial food equipment refrigeration.
- Gas Fitter 2 preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills and ability to diagnose problems.
- Good verbal communication and customer skills.
- Must be available for overtime and weekend call-outs.
- Familiarity with current software and computer programs.
- Must have CFESA training or be able to attend training at a local or out-of-town plant.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving summary required.
- Technician Benefits
- Paid vacation time
- Competitive salary
- Year-round employment and overtime opportunities
- Paid time off and company-paid extended study.
- Affordable health, dental and vision insurance.
- Laptop computer, cell phone, work uniform, and company vehicle provided.
- In-house training program and factory training.