Barista Clover Food Lab Boston, MA
Barista Jobs Vacancy
Do you love coffee? Do you love creating a comfortable environment through food? This is the perfect job for you!
At Clover, we take coffee very seriously. So if you’ve ever been to a Clover restaurant, you’ll smell the aroma of freshly brewed George Howell coffee and see the shiny Pour-Over cones as soon as you step in. Barista Jobs Vacancy
Our coffee bar/station not only makes beautiful drinks, but also creates its own coffee syrups (lavender, Mexican chocolate, orange rind, etc.) and sells a variety of George Howell’s coffee beans!
In this role, you will engage customers with Clover’s storytelling and create an open and inviting atmosphere with a focus on food. Barista Jobs Vacancy
The ideal candidate will excel at working in a fast-paced restaurant environment and will be responsible for providing the best experience for our customers, building a sense of community within the restaurant, and gathering customer feedback to make Clover a better place.
Baristas must be big fans of Clover and coffee, love food and sharing it with others, have excellent communication skills, be team players, and have a strong work ethic.
Some of the barista duties include
- Interact one-on-one with customers through order taking.
- Bake pastries and sweets every morning (mmm… Freshly baked cookies!) .
- Ability to create current and new syrup flavors.
- Work with managers to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Collect and respond to customer feedback weekly
- Manage retail inventory, track sales, and assist with merchandising
- Promote Clover’s news (partnerships, seasonal foods, etc.) through word of mouth and signage
The Human Resources Department may contact you for an interview. This provides an opportunity to interview with us. Applicants will get hands-on work experience, get to know our staff, and gain a better understanding of Clover’s culture.
It also gives us the opportunity to get to know you better by meeting you in person.
The requirements for a barista are as follows
- Experience working with customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for coffee and food and willingness to work hard
- Basic understanding of tone, voice, aesthetics, branding, and storytelling
- Ability to thrive in a self-directed, fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodations, and to walk, bend, stretch, and occasionally lift (up to 50 lbs.) repeatedly
- Capacity to work a shifted plan, including evenings and ends of the week
- If you do not meet all requirements, please contact us.
- We are devoted to making a different, comprehensive, and real working environment.
- If you are excited about this role, but your past experience does not fully match all the qualifications in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- You may be a good fit for this or another position.
Clover Food Lab is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
- 15 per hour, plus eligibility to participate in the tip pool (average hourly wage increase of $7 per hour).
- Suggest a buddy and get a $300 reference reward!
- Full-time health, vision, and dental insurance coverage.
- Chance to learn, develop, and construct a significant vocation!
- Discounts on meals, apparel, and preservable groceries for sale at Clover
- Free cooking classes
- Free Knife Skills 101, 102, and 103 classes (pass and receive a custom knife)
- Opportunity to participate in food sourcing tours to coffee roasters, farmers, cheese makers, and more
- Opportunity to attend food development meetings and provide menu ideas and recipes
- Company-subsidized weekly CSA Farm Share program
Senior Level: Entry Level
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description: Customer Service
Industry: Technology, Information, Internet
Lavazza Cafe Barista/Bar 18+ – at Regal Cinema – $12/hr + free movie! (Nights & Weekends)
Regal Spring, TX
This job is at the Lavazza Cafe Barista/Bar 18+ at Regal Cinemas – $12/hr + free movies. You really come across as you can do it to| You are not as quick as anyone, in fact we promise.
- Provide consistently high quality beverages and foods to all of our customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Prepare and serve authentic Italian espresso, coffee drinks, and alcoholic coffee
- Provide product details, including coffee blends and preparation instructions, upon customer request.
- Follow wellbeing, security, and sterilization rules for all items
- Operate POS system, including responsibility for proper handling and accuracy of cash drawers
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Operate, prepare and clean all equipment
- Acquire and promote knowledge of Legal Unlimited
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Applicants must have completed or be making progress toward completion of the Cast and Box Office Cashier Certificate Program.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND REGISTRATIONS:Strong public speaking skills; ability to listen effectively and respond clearly and directly. Barista Jobs Vacancy
MATHEMATICAL ABILITIES: identify problems, gather relevant data, and point out possible causes of problems. Evaluate relevant information, recognize alternatives, and draw conclusions based on evidence. Takes action beyond what is necessary. Act under pressure or opposition.
Work Environment: Noise levels are moderate.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands listed here are representative of those that an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Sensible facilities might be made to empower an individual with an incapacity to carry out the fundamental roles of the gig.
The work environment features described herein are representative of those encountered by an employee in performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of the job.
Reasoning Ability: performs calculations quickly and accurately; identifies and corrects errors.
LANGUAGE ABILITY: Language skills: Must be able to obtain a food handling permit or certification as required by law. Barista Jobs Vacancy
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily in order to successfully perform this position. The prerequisites recorded underneath are illustrative of the information, abilities, and capacities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable a person with a disability to perform the essential duties. Barista Jobs Vacancy
In performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, and hear. Barista Jobs Vacancy. Barista Jobs Vacancy. Barista Jobs Vacancy
Visual acuity requirements include near vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee is occasionally required to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
Advanced Level: Entry Level
Employment Type: Part-time
Job Duties: Management, Manufacturing
Industry: Entertainment Provider
Starbucks Barista Jobs Vacancy
Ascent Hospitality Chattanooga, TN
What we promise, we deliver and we do it, that’s our credo! We are committed to providing rewarding opportunities for our employees, developing hotel excellence, and providing the ultimate guest experience. Barista Jobs Vacancy
We are currently looking for team members who enjoy engaging with the public while providing a positive guest experience. Our mission is “to be the first choice of both guests and team members.”
Starbucks is currently looking for baristas!
Starbucks Baristas contribute to the success of the company by providing legendary customer service to all guests. This job is responsible for providing the Starbucks experience to local and hotel guests by providing prompt service, quality drinks and products to customers, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. The incumbent will follow the Starbucks Code of Conduct.
Greets all customers in accordance with company standards and provides eye contact and a warm welcome upon entering the coffee shop area.Barista Jobs Vacancy
Act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge to promote the company culture, values, and mission.
Maintain a calm demeanor and operate the store to standard during times of high customer traffic or unusual circumstances.Barista Jobs Vacancy
Observe the environment and customers at all times to anticipate customer and store needs.
Provide legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer-first attitude and connecting with customers. Discover and respond to customer needs.Barista Jobs Vacancy
Ensure the safety of all team members on each shift by following operational policies and procedures, including cash handling and safety and security.Barista Jobs Vacancy
Maintain a clean and organized workspace where team members can find resources and products as needed.Barista Jobs Vacancy
Adhere to all recipe and presentation standards to consistently provide high quality beverages, whole beans, and food products to all customers. Barista Jobs Vacancy
- Follow wellbeing, security, and disinfection rules for all items.
- Arrive at work regularly and on time.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Specific job knowledge
- Ability to learn quickly
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
- Meeting store operating policies and standards, including providing high quality beverages and food, cash handling, and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Engage with and understand customers, including discovering and meeting customer needs through clear and pleasant communication and seeking clarification when necessary
- Prepare food and beverages using standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperatures, ingredient quantities, and ingredient substitutions.
- Must be able to perform a variety of duties within the restaurant during each shift.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English at a basic level or above in order to communicate effectively with team members and guests.
- Must be able to maintain a neat and professional appearance, adhering to company grooming standards at all times.
- Must be able to use common sense and understanding in carrying out instructions.
- Ability to follow standardized situations with little or no variation from time to time.
Should have the option to work without steady oversight.
Should have the option to function admirably in a group climate.
Food and beverage, coffee/barista, or restaurant experience preferred.
EEO Employer: Senior Level Entry Level:
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Function: Management, Manufacturing
Remote Lead Barista/Housekeeper – Alpine
NMS Prudhoe Bay, AK
Req ID CAM00606
This Remote Lead Barista/Housekeeper position is responsible for the operation of the various specialty beverage and coffee outlet facilities and services, as well as various cleaning, maintenance food preparation, stocking cash handling and serving duties. Barista Jobs Vacancy
In addition, the employee will assist with housekeeping, laundry, and janitorial duties.
All duties will be performed in accordance with the mission, vision and values of NMS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Help clients with general data, requests, request determination, and proposals.
Understand various coffee flavor characteristics such as sweetness, acidity, mouthfeel, balance, and flavor. Brew a variety of specialty coffees, teas, and chocolates using espresso machines, coffee makers, teapots, and drink mixers. Prepare and serve hot and iced beverages.Barista Jobs Vacancy
Ensure product quality is maintained daily, including ensuring espresso shots meet standards, product is fresh, and all equipment is functioning.Develop daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal specialty/signature drinks. Maintain approved social media for marketing and update regularly.Barista Jobs Vacancy
Check extraction equipment for proper operation and report any maintenance needs. Ensure the entire coffee area is kept clean at all times (seating area, condiment bar, equipment, back counter, etc.).Barista Jobs Vacancy
- Cleaning duties include
- Cleaning all coffee equipment and machines
- Clean and prepare seating areas and tables for new customers
- Clean up spills and damages
- Sanitize plates, cups, glasses, and utensils so that clean cutlery and cups are always available
- Clean work areas so that food and beverage preparation areas are always sanitary.
- Perform “deep cleaning” of floors, refrigerators, cupboards, and other equipment as appropriate.
- Garbage Disposal.
- As a housekeeper, fulfill remote housekeeping requirements.
- Prepare purchase orders, invoices, and purchase orders.
- Process and receive purchase orders and invoices.
- Shipping and receiving of goods.
- Account management, including liaison follow-up with vendors.
- Pricing of merchandise to optimize profit.
- Organizing merchandise.
- Monthly inventory control.
- Answering calls and messages sooner rather than later.
- Daily cash register operation, cleaning and inventory rotation.
- Coordinating orders and procedures.
- Notify Supervisor if safety and health standards are not met.
- Comply with health and safety regulations.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Other duties may be assigned that are related to the success of the department or unit.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- No less than one year of involvement functioning as a barista.
- One (1) year of experience demonstrating a working knowledge of commercial cleaning equipment and industrial cleaning processes.Barista Jobs Vacancy Barista Jobs Vacancy
- Something like one year of involvement with business housekeeping.Barista Jobs Vacancy
- Intermediate skills in QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
- Must pass all pre-employment contract requirements, including but not limited to drug testing, physical examination, aptitude test, and hearing test. Applicants who are not located near a testing site shall be responsible for travel expenses to the nearest testing site.
- Must be able to work with co-workers, customers, and clients and work as part of a team.
- Must be able to make decisions on the fly with little supervision.
- Must be able to stand for 12-15 hours per shift for rotation. There will be 2-3 hour breaks between shifts.Barista Jobs Vacancy Barista Jobs Vacancy Barista Jobs Vacancy
- Must be able to live in a dormitory and meet remote camp cleanliness requirements.
- Contractually, employee must speak, understand, read, and write English.
- Must abide by all safety guidelines and regulations set forth by the company and client.
Candidates residing within Alaska and the 48 contiguous states: for pre-employment testing, Anchorage will be the point of hire (although drug testing will be conducted near the candidate’s residence).
Employees will be responsible for travel and necessary accommodations related to pre-employment work that must be completed in Anchorage, AK. This includes any necessary pre-employment inspections and/or training, including but not limited to.Barista Jobs Vacancy
Alyeska contract candidates residing in Alaska: Pre-employment testing will be conducted in the vicinity of the candidate’s area of residence. Exceptions will be made if the candidate resides in an area where there are no service providers available to meet all requirements.Barista Jobs Vacancy
Airfare to remote locations : All employees are responsible for all costs associated with reporting to the point of hire (Anchorage, AK) for scheduled company-paid travel to remote locations.Barista Jobs Vacancy
Working conditions and physical requirements
WEATHER: Indoor/outdoor. Frequent exposure to extreme cold conditions.
- Noise level Moderate to loud.
- Environmental Description:
TRAVEL: Should have the option to go via plane or transport to remote camps.
Physical Requirements Aptitude Tests
Remote campsite. Employee must stand, walk, climb, push, pull, use hands and arms, stoop, kneel, and crouch at all times. Employees may occasionally be exposed to fumes, airborne particulates, and toxic or corrosive chemicals. Barista Jobs Vacancy
- Lifting: Able to lift 35 pounds from the floor to between the fingers.
- Lift: Lift 35 lbs. from floor to waist x 2
- Lift 8 lbs. from floor to shoulder x 2
- Carry: Carry 25 lbs. over 50 feet with both hands.
- Stoop & Twist: Crossover to Touch 5 times alternating left and right.
- Squat Test: 5 functional squats.
- Kneel Stand: Stand on one knee. Stand on opposite knee. Repeat 5 alternating kneeling repetitions.
- Stairs: Ascend and descend 10 steps x 5 times for a total of 50 steps,
- Rest for 30 seconds after each set of 25 steps.
- Stairs & Carry: Holding a 25-pound weight in one hand and grasping a handrail for safety with the other hand, ascend and descend 10 steps x 5 times for a total of 50 steps.
- After ascending and descending 25 steps while carrying, a 30-second rest period shall be allowed.
- Diagonal ladder: Climb a diagonal ladder of 2 steps x 2 times for a total of 4 steps.
- NMS Core Values
- Safety guides our actions.
- Honesty and integrity govern our actions.
- Promises are always fulfilled.
- All people are treated proudly and respect.
- The environment is protected and maintained.
- Organization Camp Service
Job Description: Meal Preparation & Service
Primary Location: USA-AK-North Slope/Prudhoe Bay
NMS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Seniority Level: Mid-Seniority Level
Employment Type: Part-time
Job Duties: Management, Manufacturing
Industry: Consumer Service