Personal Accident Insurance. Be prepared with protection wherever you are. Clements Overall Individual Mishap Protection gives global inclusion and repayment to awful occasions like injury, handicap, or demise brought about by brutal, incidental, outer, or apparent occasions.
With Clements Worldwide insurance, you can rest assured that you will be covered for any eventuality. Clements Worldwide insurance provides around-the-clock support for expatriates on overseas assignments.
Benefits of Overseas Personal Accident Insurance
Clements Worldwide insurance plans can be easily customized to meet your needs. Customize your policy and receive the following primary and optional benefits
Personal Accident Death & Dismemberment (Core Benefit)
- Covers death resulting from an unforeseen accident or death resulting from amputation of limbs.
- Covers up to 10 times your annual income.
Residual disability insurance (optional)
- Provides coverage for an accident that totally prevents the insured from engaging in any work or occupation for which he or she is reasonably fitted by training, education or experience, for a period of 12 months (365 days) and is not expected to improve at the end of that period.
- Compensation is limited to 10 times your annual income.
Temporary Total Disability (optional)
- Provides coverage for an accident that results in the insured being temporarily incapacitated from work or occupation. Benefits are paid per week for up to 52 weeks*. There is a 14-day waiting period (also known as exclusion period) for each loss. Benefits are paid 14 days after the date of the loss (this period is not covered by the policy).Personal Accident Insurance
*Weekly wages are 60% of monthly wages.
Medical Expenses (optional)
- **Covered up to US$1,000,000 for medical, surgical, specialist, hospital, nursing home, nursing escort, physiotherapy, massage, manual therapy, and necessary surgical and medical treatment related to unforeseen injuries.Personal Accident Insurance
- Quotable Limit Deductible – $250 (USD).
Medical expenses will always exceed valid and recoverable medical insurance.
Evacuation and Repatriation (optional)
Provides for reasonable travel expenses incurred by qualified medical personnel to evacuate or repatriate the insured:
- If it is estimated that the Insured Person is likely to be totally disabled for more than 4 weeks.
- if the Insured Person establishes that the Insured Person should be evacuated or repatriated because the Insured Person’s condition is unsatisfactory in a local facility or because the Insured Person’s recovery would be substantially facilitated by such evacuation or repatriation; and/or
- in the event of the death of the Insured Person, reasonable funeral expenses or necessary expenses incurred in transporting the body or ashes to the Insured Person’s country of usual residence.
Customize Your International Personal Accident Coverage
Get protection for wounds, impermanent or long-lasting inability, coincidental demise. Add optional coverage for futher protection Get a Quote Now
International Travel Medical Insurance
Pack your bags, not your worries!
Whether you’re traveling for pleasure or business, protect your health as you travel around the world. With travel medical insurance from Clements Worldwide and our partners, you can rest easy while traveling abroad.Travel abroad with a family of three on a plane Short.Personal Accident Insurance
Term international and domestic travel insurance
5 days to 1 year
Choose from three plans to suit your travel needs, from 5 days to 1 year. Fight Face Protection can cover clinical therapy for exiles and worldwide and homegrown voyagers up to progress in years 59 who cause clinical costs due to or coming about because of Coronavirus.
Travel Medical: For global exploration, working, working or experiencing activities abroad
Adventure Travel: for thrill-seeking travelers
Crisis Response: for travel to remote or conflict zones
Strategically designed for global exploration, working abroad, international volunteer work, and adventure travel.
The plan focuses on
- Medical coverage for injuries and accidents
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Trip Cancellation
- Baggage, etc.
The following information will help make your decision easier.
Travel Medical Expenses
- Includes medical, dental, and emergency medical expenses.
Emergency Medical Transportation
- 2,000 per passenger per accident.
- Round trip coverage period to a destination more than 100 miles from your primary residence. You may travel under our plan as long as you are within the United States.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Benefits for loss of sight or hearing, loss of limbs or fingers, or death due to an accident while traveling.
- Works in conjunction with the subscriber’s medical insurance to provide maximum benefits.
Trip Cancellation & Interruption
- Available in the event of illness of a family member or natural disasters.
- Optional coverage allows you to include accidental loss, theft, or damage to business equipment in your Single Trip Plan coverage.
Lost or Delayed Baggage
- Coverage for baggage transportation costs incurred when personal effects or lost baggage are recovered.
Repatriation of remains
- Covers burial and cremation expenses, either on-site or at your home. It also covers the preparation and transportation of remains should the worst happen.
This choice is for explorers looking for experience and outrageous games, some of the time visiting the most segregated and hazardous region of the world. Voyagers covered under this approach should have inclusion for sports, crisis clinical therapy, mishaps, and clinical clearing.
The plan includes all the key features and benefits of Battleface Travel Medical Insurance, plus the following additional benefits. Personal Accident Insurance
Adventure Sports Coverage
- This plan provides travel medical insurance benefits for many sports not covered elsewhere. These activities include cycling, climbing, fishing, scuba, snorkeling, white water rafting, black water rafting, canoeing, kayaking, water skiing, camping, hiking, backpacking, sailing, and other leisure and Non-professional extreme sports include: downhill and downhill rafting, white water rafting, black water rafting, canoeing, kayaking, water skiing, camping, hiking, backpacking, and sailing.
- Winter sports include downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, off-trail and backcountry skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, tobogganing, snow tubing, and ice skating.
- The period of travel to and from a destination more than 100 miles from the principal place of residence, including travel plans within the United States.
- Trip interrupted? Don’t worry. Our insurance plans cover unforeseen circumstances.
- Covers early departure up to 3 days before the original departure date or up to 7 days after the original return date in the event of a contingency listed on the insurance policy.
Late Night Delays
- Connections and delays are an unfortunate part of travel. In the event of a missed connection, the delay will begin counting after 2:00 a.m. local time.
- Pertinent just to single outing plans, this inclusion adds inclusion for claimed, acquired, and leased athletic gear.
Rental Car Coverage
- Available as an optional coverage under the Unaccompanied Traveler insurance plan, this coverage provides additional coverage in the event of damage to a rental car.
Search and Rescue
- If you become lost, disoriented or missing while traveling. This coverage can be added as an option to your unaccompanied travel insurance plan.
More than an insurance plan, this service provides protection and assistance up to $250,000 for both international and domestic victims. Personal Accident Insurance
Crimes of violence, wrongful detention, mysterious disappearances, kidnapping, extortion, blackmail, political blackmail, hijacking, and acts of terrorism; additional coverage up to $50,000 is also available.
- Emergency Political Evacuation Expenses
- Litigation Expenses
- Independent interpreter fees and expenses
- Travel and lodging expenses for relocation
- Emergency medical care costs incurred within 12 months of a covered crisis
- Fees and expenses for security guards hired directly and temporarily solely for the purpose of protecting protected persons located in the country where the crisis occurred
Crisis response includes 24/7 access to a world-class security team. In the event of a crisis, consultants are available to provide immediate assistance, support, and advice. Personal Accident Insurance
- Mobilization and dispatch of response consultants to advise on extreme incidents
- 24/7 access to report emergencies and receive security and safety advice from the manager on duty
- Coordination of security resources
- Liaison with third parties as needed
- Monitoring and telephone consultation in the event of a crisis
Medical insurance for single, multi-person, and extended trips
2 months to 1 year
Travel Medical Insurance
This plan choice through GeoBlue conveys inward feeling of harmony to world explorers and ostracizes carrying on with a worldwide way of life by giving admittance to a first class organization of medical services suppliers, inventive versatile and online devices, and the comfort of telemedicine instruments.
Single Trip: Voyager
Multiple Trip: Trekker
Extended Trip: Explorer
Ideal medical insurance for international leisure, missionary, and business travelers; covers COVID-19 testing and treatment at no additional cost; includes a comprehensive medical insurance policy for all medical services provided by the company. Get a Quote
- Choice of various medical limits and deductibles
- Covers travel outside the U.S. within 6 months for ages 84 and under
- Covers medical services and medical evacuation due to pre-existing conditions
- Provides maximum coverage as a secondary policy
- 24/7 telephone, web, mobile and telemedicine support
- Medical, Evacuation, Mental Health, RX, AD&D
- No penalty due to hospital pre-certification
- Voyager Choice is our most popular and comprehensive plan
For frequent travelers, including family vacations, business, and long-term projects.
- Up to $250,000 coverage for illness or accident
- Medical evacuation benefit of $500,000
- Covers medical services and medical evacuation due to pre-existing conditions
- Unlimited travel outside the U.S. for 12 months (up to 70 days per trip)
- Maximum secondary insurance coverage
Medical evacuation, RX, AD&D
No penalty due to hospital pre-certification
24/7 telephone, online, mobile and telemedicine support
The growing global lifestyle has increased the demand for comprehensive international medical insurance. As a result, we now offer superior medical insurance plans for expatriates and their families.
- Customize your medical insurance to meet your needs
- Define deductibles and prescription benefits
- Choice of providers inside and outside the Elite network
- 24/7 telephone, online, mobile, and telemedicine support
- Birth control services, surgeries and supplies are covered
- Unlimited annual and lifetime medical limits
- Physician office visits are waived
- No waiting periods or sublimits for preventive services
- Meets all Schengen Visa requirements
- Pre-existing medical conditions are covered
- Terrorism-related illness or injury is also covered
Long Term Insurance for Expatriates
Our medical insurance plans provide comprehensive international coverage for expatriates, diplomats, professionals, and their families living away from home. Fill out the form to see which medical insurance plan is best suited for your situation. Personal Accident Insurance
Contingent upon your previous ailments, you might be supported for clinical service through additional survey by Cigna. This option also allows you to select supplemental coverage and create a customized medical insurance plan that fits any budget.
On the off chance that you have no prior ailments and have not gotten clinical consideration for any sickness in the beyond two years, Expat Worldwide might be the right global clinical protection supplier for you. Personal Accident Insurance
We understand that insurance can sometimes be confusing, especially when it comes to travel. We can assist you with picking the right travel clinical insurance contract so you can keep on partaking in your experiences from home. If you have any questions, please contact your dedicated Account Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1.800.872.0067. Apply Here