Canada Jobs Vacancy. Viforce Solutions Inc provides a wide range of professional consulting, education, training, and HR solutions for corporate and small business clients. On behalf of a company in the food industry in Niagara Falls, we assist in the recruitment process to select relevant candidates.
Multiple positions are available and preference will be given to candidates within Canada!
- Minimum of 1 year experience required.
- Morning and afternoon shifts available.
- Takes care of the subtleties and show of each request.
- Process orders quickly.
- Slice, cut, chop, mince, stir, whip, and mix ingredients according to recipes, add seasonings, check taste, and serve meals.
- Maintains inventory and orders any shortages.
- Maintain a sanitary and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Read, understand and follow recipes.
- We at Vi Power Arrangements are an equivalent open door manager.
- We are always looking for talented individuals who are willing to meet and exceed our goals.
- We are proud of what we have accomplished and always make it a priority to find new talented colleagues.
- Vi Force Solutions is committed to making reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.
- If you have a preference, we will work with you to accommodate your needs at every step of the hiring process. Canada Jobs Vacancy.
Position: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site parking
Flexible language requirements: French not required
Night shift: Monday to Friday
Weekend: work available
Salary supplement: Bonus paid/Overtime pay
Must be able to commute/relocate
Niagara Falls, ON: Must be able to reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- What is your current status in Canada?
- What is your marital status?
- What is your current country of residence?
- What is your English language proficiency (IELTS) level?
Cooking: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Directly in the office
Canada Jobs Vacancy.Breakfast/Lunch Server – Transfer to Lake Louise, AB – Housing Available
Day Server (NOC: 6513)
Canada Jobs Vacancy. Only applications from citizens, permanent residents, or foreign nationals who are eligible to work in Canada will be considered. No labor market impact assessment will be conducted.
Post Hotel & Spa is a Relais & Chateaux hotel named one of Canada’s Top 10 Resorts by Travel and Leisure Magazine 2019! Located in Lake Louise, Alberta, in the heart of the world famous Banff National Park.
Canada Jobs Vacancy. Job Description
Serving food and beverages.
Set up the function room prior to guests’ arrival.
Clears tables and returns equipment to their respective locations.
Gathers supplies for service and keeps service aisles clean.
Move tables and chairs as assigned.
Report any problems or complaints to supervisor.
Handle all equipment (props, glassware, etc.) properly and store properly after use.
- Exceptional and positive guest service skills, professional presentation, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be friendly, enthusiastic, and sales oriented.
- Must be able to work under pressure and as part of a professional team.
- Must have food and beverage experience in a large establishment.
- Must have extensive knowledge of food, beverage, and wine.
- Must be in good physical condition as the position requires constant walking, standing, bending, and lifting.
Education: High school diploma
Work experience: 2+ years
Canada Jobs Vacancy. Due to its location in Banff National Park, the Post Hotel provides housing for all employees. Therefore, we do not accept families with children.
Terms of Employment Permanent/Full Time (40 hours/week)
Wages: $15 per hour
Accommodations Private room/$520/month (lunch and dinner included)
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Discounted or free meals
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible language requirements: French not required
8-hour shifts: Day shift
Holidays: Monday – Friday
Salary Supplement: Overtime pay
All staff should be state-of-the-art on vaccinations
Canada Jobs Vacancy. Questions about applying
Could it be said that you are qualified to work for all businesses in Canada?
Somewhere around 1 year of serving experience (liked)
- Smart Server or Pro Serve (required)
- Work Location Directly home from work
Canada Jobs Vacancy. Do you have an energy for friendliness and food? Do you want to join a team where you can showcase your skills, learn new tricks and be mentored by a great leader? Are you looking for a place where you can advance your career?If the reaction is without a doubt, you are impeccably situated.
Denny’s has been gladly serving neighborhood clients for north of 40 years! With over 70 locations across Canada, the secret to Denny’s success is our employees who enjoy flexible hours, benefits programs, competitive wages, a fun atmosphere, and opportunities for growth.
Improvement open doors incorporate a GM mentorship program, initiative workshops, and vocation advancement plans for all directors.
Flexible work hours
Employee and family support programs, including counseling and wellness services
Sandman Hotel Group, Moxie’s Grill & Bar, Chop Steakhouse & Bar, Shark Club Sports Bar & Grill, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, YYOGA, TELUS, Dell, Kal Tire, Employee discounts at Soft Moc, Park n Fly, Serta Mattresses, and more!
Servers are the face of Denny’s. We welcome you, show you to your table, and serve you in a friendly and courteous manner.
You will be responsible for taking food and beverage orders, listening to customer requests, making meal suggestions, paying the bill, and assisting other staff members as needed. We want to guarantee consumer loyalty. Our team is made up of dedicated, caring and energetic people.
- Greet and provide quality service to our clients.
- Provide accurate and efficient service
- Develop a thorough knowledge of products and menus
- Contribute to the achievement of Denny’s mission by adhering to Denny’s Brand Standards and internal policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Should have the option to work late night hours.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Team player, cooperative and attentive.
- Should have the option to work an adaptable timetable that incorporates occasions, evenings, and ends of the week.
- Excellent guest service and people skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to multi-task effectively.
- Fundamental number related abilities (expansion, deduction, increase, division, and so forth.)
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to stand and walk during a 4-8 hour shift.
- Must be able to legally work in Canada (citizenship, residency, or current valid work permit.)
Canada Jobs Vacancy. Submission of a resume does not guarantee an interview or actual transfer. Qualified applicants must meet minimum skill requirements to be considered. Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada as the employer does not conduct a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) in support of foreign workers
Applications will not be accepted via email or in person Applications must be received by the employer within 24 hours of the date of application. Thank you for your interest in a career with Dencan Restaurants Inc.
**Please do not contact us by phone.
Dencan Restaurants Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture.Dencan Restaurants Inc.
doesn’t separate based on incapacity, veteran status, or some other explanation safeguarded by government, state or nearby regulation. Dencan Restaurants Inc. takes its Human Rights Code obligations seriously. Apply This Job Now