Fruit Picker and Repacking Jobs in Canada Casual Berry Picker. Northern Lights Estate Winery is BC’s most northerly winery and largest fruit winery, growing fruit at five different locations, hosting a variety of events including weddings, and offering the best views in town for our bistro guests and employees.
We are proud to say that with its wines and beautiful grounds, Prince George is the #1 place to visit. We are currently looking for outdoorsmen to join us for the harvest season. Most harvesting takes place from early July through the end of August and takes place on two different farms throughout the harvest season. The cost is $3.20-$4.50/lb, depending on the type of fruit.
|15-$18 per hour
|Shift & Schedule
|Day Shift – Monday – Friday
- Harvest will take place at the winery, 745 PGPulpmill Rd and 1965 Foreman Rd.
- Harvesting a variety of berries including Haskap, Blackcurrant, Raspberry, Saskatoon, etc.
- Staff discount on wine purchases on work days.
- Must be able to reliably travel to either farm.
- Ability to follow instructions and retain training information
- Capacity to focus on one undertaking for a lengthy timeframe
- Capacity to keep up with center during dreary undertakings
- Willingness to maintain enthusiasm, attitude and integrity despite difficult working conditions and treat all co-workers with respect
- Work in outdoor environments, including resistance to pests and thorns
- Standing, sitting, bending, kneeling, stretching, or crouching for extended periods of time.
- Wear protective clothing
|directly at the winery
|Pay at piece rate
|Length of Contract
|$15.00-$18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Schedule Monday through Friday
- Must be able to commute/relocate
Fruit Picker and Repacking Jobs in Canada. Ruler George, BC V2K 5P4: Should have the option to drive dependably or want to migrate prior to beginning work (required)
- Day shift (required)
- Work Location Direct Interview
Fruit Picker and Repacking Jobs in Canada
Warehouse Worker (Repacking/Regrading)
Fruit Picker and Repacking Jobs in Canada. Since opening its entryways in 1984, Van-Entire Produce has stayed a forerunner in the produce exchange by furnishing its clients with top caliber, new produce. Through nonstop development of our client organization, we presently give new produce to more than 1,300 produce markets across Canada.
To this day, we remain committed to delivering the highest quality produce through personalized attention and value-added services to each of our customers. We put our customers first, delivering over 400 varieties of fresh produce from more than 40 countries.
We are looking for talented individuals to take our warehouse department to the next level. If you have a passion and expertise in receiving and shipping, forklift operations, picking and packing, Van Hall is the company for you.
|Hourly wage: $17/hr.
|Shift & Schedule
|8 hour shifts
|Monday – Friday
|9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (8 hour shifts)
Should be accessible to work something like one end of the week day
Main Job Description
- Repacking produce into shipping containers
- Sort vegetables and fruits into grades according to size, weight, color, quality, and quantity.
- Lift, convey, and load enormous boxes of leafy foods.
- Comply with company policies, warehouse rules, and food safety regulations.
- Maintain cleanliness in the warehouse.
- May be required to travel to other departments for warehouse support.
Fruit Picker and Repacking Jobs in Canada Qualifications.
- Should be actually ready to lift and convey as much as 50 pounds.
- Should have the option to perform various tasks in a speedy climate.
- Must be able to read, process, and fill out paperwork as needed.
- Should be open to working in a cooler climate.
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Previous warehouse experience a plus.
- Cantonese or Mandarin a plus.
In-house mobile device training and certification
Attractive medical plan coverage expansion: MSP, dental, prescription, vision, medical emergency, short/long term disability, etc.
Employee pension plan
Automatic pay increases based on hours worked
Staff purchase discount of up to 12% off wholesale pricing.
Position Full Time
Salary From $17.00 per hour
- Casual dress code
- Company pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Medical Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
Flexible language requirements: French not required
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
Day shift: Monday to Friday
Salary Supplement: Overtime Allowance
Location Direct Venue