Steamboat Ski Resort Walden, Colorado, USA
- Health and Safety
- Compliance with safety policies.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stay on task and organized.
- Meet or exceed housekeeping cleaning standards
- Meet or exceed housekeeping cleaning standards safely
- Guests are always greeted with a smile and a friendly demeanor
- Greets guests with a smile and friendly demeanor.
- Maintains a friendly, cooperative, and productive workplace
- Keep a cordial, helpful and useful workplace.
- Keep a cordial, helpful and useful workplace.Interact positively and maintain positive relationships with guests, co-workers and management in accordance with SSRC’s Service Excellence Standards.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift, stand, walk, and push carts for extended periods of time.
- He must be able to.
- Sweeping, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, carpet cleaning, stripping, waxing, buffing, shampooing.
- Cleaning windows, walls, tables, furniture, fixtures, and woodwork.
- Cleaning of windows, walls, tables, furniture, fixtures, and woodwork.
- Perform periodic inspections of electrical, heating, and ventilation systems.
- Use cleaning agents in accordance with established health and safety procedures.
- Strip and make up beds
- Sweep, mop, mop, mop, mop
- Use a vacuum cleaner, mop, bucketful of water, and cleaning supplies.
- Clean and stock bathrooms – wash tubs, shower walls, counters, vanities, and mirrors.
- Clean and stock bathrooms.
- Clean out refrigerator, stove, counters, cupboards, and dishes.
- Clean and stock bathrooms.
- Agree with organization strategies, systems and administrative necessities.
- Other duties as directed.
- Other duties as directed.
- All Steamboat employees are eligible for the following benefits
- Benefits – All Steamboat employees receive Steamboat and Alterra Mountain ski passes (for themselves and dependents), competitive compensation, free bus passes to surrounding areas, retail/rental discounts, food and beverage discounts, industry professional contract discounts, friends and family discount tickets (limited, reserved, and/or Blackout dates available.
- Steamboat also offers a 401(k) plan with generous company match (eligibility rules apply), an employee assistance program, and opportunities to learn and advance within Steamboat Ski & Resort.
- Steamboat employees also receive tuition discounts at partnering online universities for further education for all Alterra Mountain Company employees.
- Steamboat employees are eligible for
- Full-time or flex year-round employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, and legal plans, pet insurance, PTO and vacation, paid parental leave, employer-paid health savings accounts, and other perks and benefits enjoyed by all Steamboat employees.
- This position is hourly and eligible for overtime pay.
- Actual salary may vary and be above or below range based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to experience, education, training, location, meritocracy, production volume or quality, responsibilities, and regular or required travel.
- Other compensation may include short- and long-term incentives and a number of region-specific benefits, including.
- Base hourly wage in the Steamboat area.
- Steamboat area base hourly rate: $18.50 – $30.00 per hour
This position is located at the Steamboat Resort in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
SeasonalWho We Are: Steamboat – Ski Town, U.S.A. Thanks to our western heritage and welcoming staff, the world’s friendliest mountain Steamboat Ski Town, U.S.A.is known as the most amicable mountain objective on the planet because of our western legacy and inviting staff.
We highly esteem recruiting the best workers and giving the best involvement with the business. Our employee satisfaction is top notch, with some employees choosing to stay with the resort for 2, 5, 10, 20 years or more.
Fair warning, starting a job at Steamboat can lead to endless fun, lifelong friendships, and an ingrained sense of community. Who We’re Looking For Friendly people who want to work at the best ski resorts, play in champagne powder, and meet friends from all over the world.
Our culture is collaborative, challenging, passionate, and dedicated, and we believe that diversity makes us stronger. We seek unique individuals who exemplify these qualities and care about each other, our mission, our environment, and our community. If you enjoy providing great guest service with a friendly attitude, you are ready to join our team.
If skiing, horseback riding, guest interaction, rewarding work, free concerts, fireworks, employee parties, or whatever your dream job is, we want to hear from you: all Steamboat employees receive a Steamboat and Alterra Mountain ski pass (for you and eligible dependents), Competitive compensation, free bus passes to surrounding areas, retail/rental discounts, food and beverage discounts, industry professional contract discounts, friends and family discount tickets (with restrictions, reservations, and/or blackout dates) Steamboat employees are also eligible for tuition discounts at partner online universities.Alterra Mountain Company employees have access to higher education.
Full-time or flex year-round employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, and legal plans; pet insurance; PTO and vacation; paid parental leave; employer-paid health savings accounts; and other perks and benefits enjoyed by all Steamboat employees.
The Steamboat Grand, located at the base of the Steamboat Ski Area, is seeking a full-time Hotel housekeeper this summer. Previous housekeeping experience is preferred.
Job responsibilities (responsibilities, tasks, tools used, etc.): – Clean, vacuum, sweep, rag, and mop floors; wash, strip, wax, buff, and shampoo carpets – Wash windows, walls, and tables; dust furniture, fixtures, and woodwork – Regularly check electrical, heating, and ventilation systems – Cleaning chemicals Follow established health and safety procedures when using
Use vacuum cleaners, mops, buckets full of water, and other equipment necessary for cleaning – Clean and stock bathrooms – Wash tubs, shower walls, counter tops, vanities, and mirrors – Clean and stock kitchens – Clean refrigerators, stoves, counter tops, cupboards, and put away dishes – Comply with company policies and procedures and regulatory requirements. – Other duties as directed Minimum skills,
Experience, and education required for this job: – Basic knowledge and skills in routine housekeeping preferred – Adhere to all safety policies – Ability to keep on task and be organized – Meet or exceed housekeeping cleaning standards safely – Greet guests with a smile and consistent friendly attitude – Maintain a friendly, cooperative and productive work environment – Interact positively and maintain positive relationships with guests, co-workers and management in accordance with SSRC’s Service Excellence Standards:
– Must be at least 18 years of age – Lift, stand for extended periods of time Work, walk, push carts – Lift and carry more than 30 pounds, including trash and linen bundles Additional Information: – This position is hourly and subject to overtime pay – Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check – Steamboat Ski & Resort All Corporation employees are required to follow the applicable COVID policies and guidelines.
Actual salary may vary and be above or below the range based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to experience, education, training, work location, meritocracy, production volume or quality, responsibilities, and regular or required travel.
The ranges listed are only one component of the total compensation package for Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation employees. Additional compensation includes short- and long-term incentives and many area-specific benefits. Steamboat Area Base Hourly Wage: $18.50 – $30.00 Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Related topics:cleaning, room attendant, hotel, housekeeping, houseperson, IHG, laundry attendant, room attendant Suite Attendant, Turndown Attendant
Western States Lodging Logan, Utah, USA
Hotel Housekeeper: No previous experience required
- Cleaning each room, including making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming floors, cleaning trash cans, dusting, etc.
- Assist the staff with the cleaning of the rooms.
- Keep carts and supplies stocked at all times.
- All housekeepers must be able to work in the same room at the same time.
- Entry level housekeepers will be paid $12/hour.
- Health, Dental, and Vacation Referral Programs
- Full and part-time team members receive a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, vacation, referral program, and Marriott employee discounts.
SpringHill Suites in Logan, Utah is looking for an energetic individual to join our housekeeping team as a full or part-time hotel housekeeper! Why You Should Join Our Team We are a hospitality company that supports and values all of our employees.
We pay our entry level hotel housekeepers a competitive wage of $12.00 per hour. We also offer a full benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, vacation, referral program, and Marriott employee discounts for both full- and part-time employees. Hotel Housekeeper
Plus, our mobile-optimized application form makes it easy to apply. In the event that you are intrigued, if it’s not too much trouble, keep perusing to find out more! About SpringHill Suites Logan Located near Utah State University, American West Heritage Center, and USU Innovation Park, we offer the best in hotel service. We offer a full range of amenities including a complimentary breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi, fitness room, and a 24-hour food market. Hotel Housekeeper
We are committed to providing a great experience for every guest who visits our hotel! Our wonderful team members are cheerful, friendly, and passionate about providing top-notch hospitality. Teamwork is the foundation of our success and one of the reasons our team loves working at our hotel.
Our staff are part of our family, and we are always looking for new members to join our team! Is it true that you are the perfect individual to get everything done? Hotel Housekeeper
Can you pay attention to detail? Is it true that you are adaptable and ready to help where required? Can you show hospitality to all customers? If so, consider applying for this entry-level Housekeeper position today! Your Life as a Hotel Housekeeper As a Hotel Housekeeper, you will come to work with a smile on your face and ready to put your cleaning skills to use! Hotel Housekeeper
You will clean rooms as assigned, including making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming floors, sweeping trash cans, and dusting. You will enjoy the physical demands and fast paced nature of this job! Keep carts and supplies stocked at all times.
Respond to guest requests without delay and report appropriately. If you like to be organized, this is the job for you! What we’re looking for from you – No experience is necessary for this entry-level position! If you meet these requirements and can handle the full or part time housekeeping duties listed above, we would love to have you as part of our cleaning team! Hotel Housekeeper
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Marriott International Clearwater, Florida, United States
You will be empowered to move freely around your space and do what you need to do.
Whether it’s communicating guest requests, stocking carts, cleaning guest rooms and public spaces, or other similar responsibilities, the Guest Environment Expert ensures that the spaces within the hotel help create a great guest experience.
No matter what position you hold, there are a few things that are critical to your success. They are ensuring a safe workplace, adhering to company policies and procedures, maintaining confidentiality and quality standards, and being professional in uniform, appearance, and communication.
Guest Environment Specialist
Guest environment professionals are on their feet and moving around (standing, sitting, or walking for extended periods of time) and take a hands-on approach to their work (moving, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and setting objects weighing 50 pounds or less without help).Hotel Housekeeper
It is critical for the Guest Environment Specialist to perform all of these things (and other reasonable duties as requested) successfully.Hotel Housekeeper
Housekeeper (HOZ20128) Job Information (Information Source: Job Journal)
Weekend WorkJob Number: 23152743
Job Category Housekeeping & LaundryLocation. Courtyard St. Petersburg Clearwater, 3131 Leader Drive, Clearwater, Florida, US VIEW ON MAPSchedule Part-TimeLocated From a distance? No Transfer? Position TypeNon-ManagerialJob SummaryOur job is not just to provide you with a clean room and a freshly made bed. All things considered, we need to construct a paramount and special experience.
Our Guest Environmental Experts are skilled in a wide range of housekeeping duties, responsible for maintaining the overall appearance and cleanliness of the hotel. They are engaged to move around their space and do what should be finished. Hotel Housekeeper
Whether it is communicating guest requests, stocking carts, cleaning guest rooms and public spaces, or other similar responsibilities, Guest Environment Experts ensure that the spaces within the hotel help create a great guest experience. Hotel Housekeeper
No matter what position you hold, there are a few things that are critical to your success. These are ensuring a safe workplace, following company policies and procedures, maintaining confidentiality, adhering to quality standards, and being professional in uniform, appearance, and communication.
The Guest Environment Specialist will stand and move around (stand, sit, or walk for extended periods of time) and take a hands-on approach to work (move, lift, carry, push, pull, or spot objects weighing 50 pounds or less without help).Marriott International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hotel Housekeeper
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer and believes in hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to not discriminating on the basis of disability, veteran status, or other protected grounds as defined by applicable law. Hotel Housekeeper
Marriott International will consider applicants with criminal records for employment in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. At Courtyard, we are passionate about meeting the needs of all travelers. Hotel Housekeeper
That’s what led us to create the first hotel designed specifically for the business traveler and why the Courtyard experience today empowers guests no matter what they are traveling for.Hotel Housekeeper
We are looking for achievers who are passionate about providing a one of a kind guest experience, enjoy being part of a small but motivated team, and love learning how to constantly improve. When you join Courtyard, you will join Marriott International’s portfolio of brands.It’s where you can take care of your best responsibilities, have direction, be important for an incredible worldwide group, and be all that you can be.Hotel Housekeeper