Randstad Canada Peterborough, ON, Canada
Job Description: receptionist, answering phones, greeting visitors, answering phones, and all other related duties. If you are the perfect candidate for this receptionist position, please apply today!
- New, modern facility
- Start date ASAP
- Free parking
- Opportunity to network with a global company
- M-F 9:00am 5:pm
- General office duties
- Greet customers in a warm, friendly tone
- Answer customer emails and calls
- Scan documents and Scan documents into computer
- Process invoices as needed
- Order coffee and stationery
- Perform housekeeping of office space
- Minimum 2 years of receptionist experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing and not afraid to interact with customers
- Professional demeanor, calm and effective Able to communicate calmly and effectively with a professional demeanor
- Proficient with the Microsoft suite, especially Teams
Are you ready to put your receptionist skills to work? Apply now on the Randstad website. Please also send your resume along with a brief message on why you are the best fit for this position (subject line: Receptionist – Peterborough, ON) to email@example.com.
Randstad Canada is committed to developing a workforce that reflects all Canadians. To that end, we are committed to examining our internal policies, practices and systems throughout the entire employee lifecycle, including recruitment, retention and promotion of all employees, and to creating and executing techniques to expand value, variety and consideration in the work environment.
In addition to its deep commitment to respecting human rights, Randstad is dedicated to positive actions that affect change so that all people, whether organized or unorganized, are free from all barriers and can fully participate in the workforce.
In particular, equity-seeking women, non-binary/gender non-conforming, Indigenous, Aboriginal, disabled (visible or invisible), visible minorities, racist groups, and members of the LGBTQ2+ community, who are typically underrepresented in the Canadian workforce groups are.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all job seekers and employees by supporting accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the entire employment life cycle.
All job seekers are encouraged to email their accommodation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure full participation in the interview process.
Receptionist Non-Union Full Time Part Time Evenings (1500-2300)
Siena Senior Living Ontario, Canada
Siena Senior Living is looking for an individual who is passionate about being part of a team that puts “guest satisfaction” first and is committed to innovation and growth! The Receptionist is a key role in our community, impacting the lives of our residents and igniting warm human connections.
A typical day as a Receptionist includes:
- Performing ancillary clerical tasks such as typing, filing, taking messages, sorting mail, copying and faxing.
- Answering, sorting, and taking telephone calls.
- Greet all visitors with the utmost courtesy and direct them as needed.
- Provide exceptional service to team members, residents, families, and the public at all times.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date resident list.
- Prepare medical records and files for new residents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years computer experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to respond to all contacts in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Powerful verbal and composed English relational abilities.
- All applicants must pass the required criminal background and judicial matters screening. Applies to the Support Services Office.
- All applicants must pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applies to all Long Term Care Communities in Ontario.
Why not put your desire to help others to work for you at Siena Senior Living? Siena Senior Living is committed to employment equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
In accordance with state regulations, upon request, we will provide accommodations and assistance throughout the recruitment, selection, and evaluation process.
Front Desk Receptionist
Park Place Seniors Living Maple Ridge, BC, Canada
Description Responsibilities and
Goals Under the direction of the Administrative Assistant, responsible for providing excellent public relations to residents, potential clients, staff and all visitors to Greystone Manor.
Demonstrate strong leadership skills, serve as a role model for other staff and promote a positive attitude among staff in all departments.
Background and Minimum Qualifications
Demonstrate leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills show initiative and problem-solving skills. Ability to utilize time effectively and efficiently and work independently with minimal supervision. Must be a flexible and versatile team player to ensure business needs are met.
Must have a positive self-projection and foster excellent working relationships with residents, families, guests, and other team members.
A positive and outgoing personality with a heart for the elderly.
Ensure that all resident information is up-to-date and that the appropriate procedures for new residents are completed: prepare welcome package, resident orientation, keys, pendants, and fob assignments.
P peppermint organic spa Canada
Peppermint Organic Spa is looking for a talented individual to serve as a Senior Receptionist and Manager.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week, Sunday – Friday (2 night shifts)
- Must have a car or transportation to Manotick (no reliable bus service)
Requirements and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with guests.
- Establish positive relationships with guests in person and on the phone.
- Should have astounding verbal and composed relational abilities.
- Should meet deals objectives.
- Ability to handle stress well under pressure while maintaining a spa atmosphere.
- Adhere to company procedures, rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean reception area.
- Maintain continuity within the team with excellent communication.
- Protect the company’s brand and reputation and greet guests with a welcoming and warm demeanor.
- Provide refreshments and appropriate directions upon guest arrival.
- Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Word is required, as well as the ability to adapt to our reservation software system.
- Professional business attire and self-presentation appropriate for the beauty industry is required.
- Should be accessible to pull all nighters, occasions and ends of the week.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Employment Status Employment Status: Full Time
Salary: $19.00-$22.00 per hour
Location: Osaka, Japan
Nearest Station: 5 minute walk from Osaka Station
Parking: Store discount available
- Not Required
- French is not required:
- 8 hour shifts
Location: Direct hire
Aplin Winnipeg, MB, Canada
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join our team! We are looking for a Receptionist to join our team in Winnipeg, MB. Benefits and Perks Temporary Receptionist position available immediately. Possibility of extension.
Working hours: 9:00 – 18:00 (Monday – Friday)
- We have partnered with a Winnipeg-based company that is urgently seeking a Receptionist.
- No experience necessary, but we will provide detailed instruction.
- Possible extension.
- The position is Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Answer phones and greet visitors.
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers.
- Data entry of customer and inventory information.
- At least 1 year of receptionist experience.
- Should have the option to give magnificent client care.
- Must be accurate and detail oriented.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Own vehicle required.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is a recruiting firm that places top talent with the best companies in North America. There is no cost to apply for a job with us or engage with our recruiters to find a new career.
Organizations employ us to assist them with developing their groups. For more information, please visit our website: www.aplin.com Click here to apply for this job
LASIK MD Barrie, ON, Canada
Position: at LASIK MD See If You Are Our Next RECEPTIONIST Working at LASIK MD Clinic (a Vision Group Partner) is more than just helping people improve their vision. It is about feeling that the mission has been accomplished and the job has been done well.
It is to see the happiness in a patient’s eyes and to feel that their outlook on life has changed. All of this can be accomplished while having the opportunity to reach your full potential and build a stable and rewarding career.
- Quarterly bonuses are paid.
- Full-time employment is available.
- Benefit from group insurance including telemedicine, employee assistance program, and RRSP match.
- Free LASIK surgery, 3 weeks vacation, 3 days sick leave, 1 day health leave.
- Be important for quite possibly of Canada’s Best Overseen Organization.
Your job at a glance
- Training period only, at LASIK MD in North York or Vaughan.
- You will warmly welcome patients and show them to the waiting area.
- Handle mail, clinic phone lines, and voicemail, and be sure to call patients to confirm appointments.
- Updates medical records and appointment software after patients arrive and return to the clinic.
- Maintains inventory and ensures the aesthetics and cleanliness of the clinic as needed.
Previous experience as a receptionist, medical secretary, or administrative assistant in a doctor’s office or have strong customer service and patient care skills.
- Must be comfortable working with computer tools.
- Strong customer orientation and emotional intelligence.
- Strong organizational and collaborative skills, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment and teamwork.
- Good communication skills in English.
Whatever your profile may be, we are looking for more than a resume. Inclusion is one of our interests, and we encourage you to apply regardless of gender, ethnicity, or condition.
Our only criteria for selection is your motivation and willingness to learn.