Food factory worker jobs in Canada for foreigners 2022. Food plant employee jobs in Canada 2022 We ’re searching for individualities who can work precisely and easily and eagerly to deliver impeccably planned.
We offer various training opportunities, and numerous of our team members have joined our team from jobs outside of manufacturing. Food factory employee jobs in Canada
– Competitive payment with an initial employment rate of 21.24/ hour with an afternoon shift bonus of1.77; annual hire step increase, overtime paying and semi-annual tip
– Work in a world- class facility with first safety environment; receive ferocious training before work tasks including work environment
– Get comprehensive health benefits and family-friendly content starting after 12 weeks
– Drill and relax in our company fitness facility with wellness center, walking trails, basketball court and baseball diamonds
– Be away from a participated, inclusive and different community of people
– Renewable application contracts that lead to endless places grounded on performance and unborn business needs plant employee jobs in Canada
What would you do for Food factory worker jobs in Canada?
You can be a member of the production team in areas similar as makeup, plastic, molding, stamping, welding, or assembly. Factory worker jobs in Canada
You’ll work day rotations and afternoon shifts. Shift start and end times may vary depending on working conditions.
Our introductory working hours are Monday to Friday with a daily shift starting early at 6 15a.m. and ending at 3 45p.m. also, an evening shift beginning at 5 45p.m. also, finishing late at 4 15a.m.
Overtime can be from Monday to Thursday (2 hours maximum) and Saturday morning shift ( shift rotation day only). Will be paid overtime for any work over 40 hours.
Responsibilities: Food factory worker jobs in Canada
– Small and large product selection request
– Responsible for loading/ unloading
– Maintenance and association of their storehouse and display room
– RF scanner is an asset
– Follow all safety codes, procedures and regulations
– Prosecution of tasks assigned by the depository admin
– Storehouse or order selection experience is an asset
– A team player, on time and committed
– Capability to lift up to 50 lbs.
– Strong communication skills, positive attitude
– Capability to take action a team player and hardworking individual
Food factory worker jobs in Canada What do you need?
– Have a minimal Grade 12 parchment
– You’re 18 years of age or older
– You’re legally qualified to work in Canada
– You’re suitable to perform the physical conditions of the job, which may include bending, bending, reaching, twisting, lifting, standing, walking, and the repetitious motion and other conditions specific work
– You have an interest in manufacturing, assembly or assembly places, general work, and plant/ entry position places
However, Apply Now From Indeed, If you work well in a team and enjoy the idea of a physically demanding part with one of the most famous brands in the world.
For further information about the part, please click the button below to apply for job vacuities in different companies.
payment: 18-$ 20 per hour
Employment Type: Full Time
Packaging Operator: ( Full Time)
Nutri- Pea LP, a value- added food processing specialist located in Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, is presently seeking a full- time Packaging Operator for its food factory. Starting PayEnvelope$ 18- 20 per hour plus possible perk. Also includes benefits package after probationary period.
- Job Duties.
Package finished products
- Operate outfit and set up packaging systems
Share in company food safety system
- Keep up with neatness of workspace consistently.
- Capability to work singly as part of a platoon and with minimum supervision
- Other duties as directed
- Must be physically suitable to lift 25 kg bags
- Introductory calculation, communication, and problem working chops
- Capability to work 12- hour shifts, interspersing days and nights and weekends
- Must have completed safety, health, and specialized training.
- repetitious work, homemade dexterity, attention to detail
- Mustn’t be antipathetic to dust
Food factory experience, forklift experience, and computer experience aren’t needed but are considered an asset. Must have excellent work heritage