Warehouse Workers Job – Evenings
Warehouse Workers Job. Primary Job Posting Location Canata, Ontario Before applying for a Canada job, please select your preferred language from the options at the top right of this page. Explore your next opportunity with a Fortune Global 500 company.
Envision the innovative possibilities, experience a rewarding company culture, and improve every day by working with a talented team.
We understand the stuff to lead UPS into tomorrow. It is a unique combination of skills and passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself and your team, we have a role for you that will hone your skills and take you to the next level.
Job Description At UPS, we also discover how to combine endless opportunities, innovation, and rewards to create a truly unique career experience.
With a unique culture that promotes from within, you will always find exciting new opportunities at all levels of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have a career path that gives you the freedom to go anywhere you want.
UPS is currently seeking a Part-Time Warehouse Operator for our Kanata location.
- Job Title Part Time Warehouse
- Full Time/Hourly
- Location: 8825 Campeau Dr, Kanata, ON Canada
- Work Days: Monday – Friday
- Work Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm:
- Work Days: Monday – Friday
Shift: 5:00/5:30pm – 10pm (approximate). Shifts average 3-5 hours per day, but hours and start/end times may vary based on business needs.
- Category Warehouse Operations
- Local Sorters will work 5 days per week and shift hours may vary slightly.
Shift hours may vary due to changes in the volume of packages. Local Sorters are responsible for loading, unloading, sorting, and scanning packages in the center. A quarter or half of the vehicles are washed at the end of the shift. Equipment includes car wash brushes and fire hoses.
- Ability to follow established procedures
- Ability to lift loads up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
- Ability to work on automatic conveyor belts and manual rollers
- Familiarity with working inside container trailers, delivery trucks, or similar equipment
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills Must be able to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding, temperature-sensitive warehouse environment
- Must be able to work with and recognize zip codes, route maps, and maps
- Experience is not required.
The above description is intended to provide a general description of the duties required for this position and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
- Full training – Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Wages $20.00 / hour ($16.65 base hourly + $3.35 bonus hourly)
- Guaranteed raises up to $27.01 per hour
- Extended health and dental coverage
- Group insurance and pension benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Tuition up to $2000 per semester Reimbursement (subject to conditions)
UPS Canada is a diversity and equal opportunity employer. If you require workplace accommodations, please speak with your Human Resources representative Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Edmonton, AB, Canada
We are looking for Warehouse Workers at UPS Canada:
- We are looking for Warehouse Workers at UPS Canada.
- No experience is necessary, but you are welcome to apply.
- You will also be trained as a driver and drive a 1-ton or 3-ton truck to customer locations.
- Our industrial warehouse is divided into two buildings with racking and conveyors, making for a very fast paced work environment.
Will work in the dock department (shipping/receiving) and eventually be trained to become a courier.
Shift Hours: M-F: 7:00am-3:30pm or 8:30am-5:00pm (must be flexible)
Apply now for Aerotek’s offer: our world is in our hearts!
Employment OpportunitiesAerotek MD Inc. is a highly respected recruitment and staffing chef because it understands the relationship between people and business.
Aerotek is a strategic partner to more than 18,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees annually, and its talent-focused approach provides simultaneous benefits to clients and free employment to contract employees.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, Aerotek has more than 250 non-franchised branch offices with more than 8,000 employees serving clients Aerotek is a subsidiary of the Allegis Group, a multinational human resources solutions company.
For more information, visit aerotek.com/fr-ca
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. As a Best of Staffing client and talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach gives clients a competitive advantage and contractors a rewarding career. Warehouse Workers Job
Since its founding in 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in staffing and recruiting services, with more than 250 branch offices and 8,000 employees serving more than 300,000 contract workers and 18,000 clients annually. Warehouse Workers Job
Aerotek is part of the Allegis Group, a global leader in human resources solutions. For more information, visit Aerotek.com. The company is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applications without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law. Warehouse Workers Job
Shannonville, ON, Canada
Adecco is currently seeking a detail-oriented, physically capable Warehouse Associate for our client team in Shannonville, Ontario. If you have no experience, we will provide you with excellent guidance.
- Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Location Shannonville, ON
- Shift: 8:00am-4:30pm
- Job Type: temp to hire
- Full Time: 30-40 hours per week
- Quick hire, paid weekly.
- 4% vacation pay weekly.
- Medical and dental benefits upon qualification.
- Free training program
- New and fast onboarding process
Detailed Job Description:
As a Warehouse Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Picking and packing merchandise according to order specifications, ensuring that merchandise selection, quantity and quality are accurate.
- Scanning and placing merchandise into appropriate baskets and containers for proper identification and sorting.
- Creates correct shipping labels and attaches them to packages.
- Performs accurate inventory counts on a regular basis to maintain inventory accuracy and adjust discrepancies promptly.
- Receive incoming product, check for damage, and properly store in designated areas in the warehouse.
- Ensure that all products picked, packed, and received are properly labeled and organized for easy retrieval and inventory tracking.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area by adhering to safety and cleanliness guidelines at all times.
- Work with team members to optimize warehouse processes, identify areas for improvement, and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Assist with general warehouse duties as assigned, including restocking shelves, responding to special requests, and assisting with inventory audits.
- Follow company policies and procedures, including safety protocols, to ensure a safe work environment.
- Candidate Profile To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate must have the following
- Be legally eligible to work and reside in Canada.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a comparable job, ideally in a stockroom or dissemination focus.
- Must be proficient in the use of bar code scanners and inventory management software.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in order processing and inventory control.
- Must be able to handle the physical demands of the job, including heavy lifting up to 50 pounds and standing for long periods of time.
- Phenomenal hierarchical and time usage abilities; ready to successfully focus on work.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cooperatively in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience with wellbeing guidelines and best practices in a stockroom climate.
- Should have steel toed boots or shoes.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply now for the Warehouse Associate position in Shannonville, ON. If you would like to apply for this position, please contact our recruiter at https://www.adecco.ca/en-ca/working-with-a-staffing-agency/adecco-perks/
Do you lack the skills required for this job?
Don’t worry, we can help you find the right job for you. Click on this link https://qrco.de/bdiseH to learn about Aspire Academy and start your free skills journey today.CAC6283
Moncton, NB, Canada
Warehouse Worker [General Dispatch]
- Salary (1) $1300 per hour or more
- Shift (1) 5 days per week or more
- Work Hours (1) 8:00am – 5:00pm [8 hours per day or more]
- Work Period Long Term (3 months or more)
- The hourly rate is approximately $22.00 per hour.
This position is located on St. George Blvd. in Moncton, New Brunswick. This position is temporary for approximately 2 months. Varies depending on the project. Warehouse Workers Job
This position requires a reliability clearance.
Candidates must pay for the cost of completing the fingerprinting process. However, Iron Mountain will reimburse the cost of fingerprinting after 30 days of employment. Warehouse Workers Job
In some cases, the candidate may be hired immediately, but will not be able to assume the duties of the position until the credibility check is completed.This might require a few days to half a month.
- Work in a well-organized facility
- Weekly pay
- Medical and dental insurance coverage from day one
- Not afraid to lift heavy boxes of paperwork
- Able to walk and stand for the majority of the role
- Able to complete criminal background checks and credibility clearances
- Qualifications Able to walk and stand for the majority of the role
- Able to complete criminal background checks and reliability clearances Overview Interested candidates should apply directly to this posting. Warehouse Workers Job
You may apply directly to this posting.
The job will start as soon as clearance is obtained! Randstad Canada is committed to developing a workforce that reflects all Canadians. Accordingly, we are focused on creating and carrying out techniques to expand value, variety and incorporation inside the work environment by looking at our interior arrangements, practices and frameworks all through the entire employee life cycle, including recruitment, retention and promotion of all employees. Warehouse Workers Job
In addition to a deep commitment to respecting human rights, Randstad is dedicated to positive actions that affect change so that all people, whether organized or unorganized, are free from all barriers and can fully participate in the workforce. Warehouse Workers Job
In particular, women, non-binary/gender non-conforming, Indigenous, Aboriginal, people with disabilities (visible and invisible), visible minorities, racist groups, and members of the LGBTQ2+ community, who are typically underrepresented in the Canadian workforce, and other equity. Warehouse Workers Job
This is the case for people from groups that are seeking Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all job seekers and employees by supporting accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the entire employment life cycle. Warehouse Workers Job
To ensure full participation in the interview process, all job seekers are encouraged to notify us of their accommodation needs by sending an email to email@example.com. Warehouse Workers Job