Job Posting EAI Technologies Vienna, VA 22182
USA Visa Sponsorship Job Vacancies
Salary: 85,000 – $120,000 per year
Job Type: Full Time
- Meals Provided
- Paid Training
- Visa Sponsorship
- Loyalty, recognition, family, camaraderie 🙂
Experience why so many of our employees have worked at EAI for 5-10+ years, continue to grow and learn, and make EAI their home as the EAI family expands.
Enjoy contributing directly to a small team as a full stack developer of applications for a variety of clients including Verizon, Capital One, Cardinal Health and more. You will work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment, facing customers, learning new technologies, and seeing the impact of your and your team’s work on a daily basis.
- Basic knowledge of computer science, mathematics, and engineering
- High energy and attitude
- Creative problem solving
We value the EAI family: Free catered lunch every day; stipend provided while working from home for COVID. Paid preparing (CodeAcademy, Coursera, NoFluffJustStuff, Google DevFest, prepaid courses, coaching).Free snacks/beverages – soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea, Gatorade, beer, wine, many regular get-togethers, etc.
HYBRID MODE – gives members of the EAi family the flexibility to work from home or collaborate in the office with their team. EAI has never laid off a single employee since its founding in 2001. We have weathered many tough economic cycles (2002, 2009, 2010) and will continue to do so!
We are looking for team members to join and mentor a great group of fun, passionate, accomplished people who keep it vibrant with hackathons and regular events like poker and movie nights. Combine that with daily catered lunches from restaurants like Cava, Chipotle, La Plaka, Jason’s Deli, Shake, and Shack, and you can see that we strive to foster a family-oriented culture that values learning, teamwork, camaraderie, and openness.
OPTs, H1Bs, permanent residents, and U.S. citizens are all welcome!
We treat everyone the same.)
Bilingual Office Assistant
Job Sunny Lending 438 N Frederick Ave, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Job Title: Full-Time Employee
Benefits: Visa Sponsor
Gaithersburg, MD 20877 – Full-time – negotiable
Must be able to speak Chinese (Mandarin). Must be fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) and English (speaking and writing). Office is very conveniently located and comfortable working environment. Great room for career growth. College degree preferred but not required. New graduates welcome. Will provide required training and H1B sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract
Assist Loan Officers and Loan Processors in collecting required loan application documents from borrowers.
Assist Loan Officers and Loan Processors in entering loan applicant information into the loan originator and lender systems.
Retrieve requested documents from relevant third-party vendors and verify accuracy of documents.
Respond promptly to customer questions and concerns and always follow up with customers to provide information regarding the loan process.
Perform other duties as directed.
Salary: Determined based on individual experience.
Salary and benefits will be discussed again after completion of probationary period.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office 1+ years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bilingual English and Chinese (Preferred)
- Salary Supplement
- Bonus paid
Work Location: 1 location 438 N Frederick Ave. Gaithersburg MD 20877
COVID-19 Precautionary Measure(s):
- Provide or require personal protective equipment
- Establish social distancing guidelines
- Implement sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures
Graphic Designer (Remote)
Job Hashnode Remote
Job Title: Full Time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Visa Sponsor
- Vision Insurance
Hashnode is one of the fastest growing knowledge sharing platforms for developers, engineers, and technicians. at its core, Hashnode allows writers to easily share their knowledge with the technical community without the hassle of building and managing a blog from scratch. The platform is growing at an average of 20% month-over-month across a variety of KPIs. Our user base has grown from zero to millions in just over a year.
We are a small, passionate team and love solving big challenges. We are upheld by financial backers like Accel India, Sequoia Capital India’s Flood, Sierra Capital, and Salesforce Adventures. Private supporters incorporate Maritime Ravikant, Guillermo Rauch, Salil Deshpande, and Des Traynor.
About Our Work
We are looking to add a Graphic Designer to our growing team to create a better platform for both our readers and writers. We believe the Graphic Designer will play an integral role in enhancing our products and overall brand experience.
The Fashioner will work intimately with the Plan Lead and Item Administrator to execute a few visual parts of the item, zeroing in on typography, iconography, and movement designs. Because we are a young organization, the Designer will also have the opportunity to play a cross-functional role and contribute to the design, curation, and creation of digital content for social media and marketing purposes.
- Conceptualize and execute illustrative or photo-based social media creative based on a defined creative strategy and approach.
- Conceptualize and execute digital marketing collateral such as banners, emails, etc. based on requirements.
- Scope and create templates to enable the marketing team to post more efficiently on social media, blogs, emails, and other channels.
- Create design assets for landing pages and websites
- Define creative approach for digital and social campaigns
- Investigate showcasing challenges and make plans that meet quantifiable business objectives and prerequisitesEnsure that the product speaks the same visual language regardless of medium or channel
- Responsible for brand consistency across campaigns and assets (website, email, other marketing channels)
- Capacity to work with a large number of media and utilize visual communication programmingFunction as a feature of a group with marketing specialists, fashioners, chiefs, and so forth.
- Strong understanding of digital design balanced with visual aesthetics across various digital channels
- Experience with motion graphics, animation, and photo manipulation skills
- An interesting portfolio demonstrating design fundamentals such as layout, typography, color, and composition
- Ability to conceive and articulate exciting content ideas that fit the creative brief
- Capacity to freely work with insignificant oversight and act Visual storyteller, able to translate information, messages, and concepts into high quality assets that educate, inspire, and accurately portray and promote the brand
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects).
- Excellent time management skills and experience meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with industry leading software and technology.
- Experience with other creative software a plus.
- Degree in design, fine arts, or related field a plus
- Our Culture
Everyone is a CEO!
- We don’t want to manage people. Everyone manages themselves and acts as the CEO of their job or position.
- Everyone is a hustler!
- Thinking about growth is a shared responsibility. Ideas come from everyone.
- We know exactly what the pain points are because we are users of the product and we really know our fellow software developers.
- Going forward, we will rely heavily on product-driven growth. In other words, user acquisition, conversion, and retention will all be product-driven.
- Work from anywhere
- Asynchronous work culture
- Unlimited vacation time
- MacBooks and tools for work
- Free eBooks
- Generous compensation and equity
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Home office establishment allowance
- Sponsored H1B visa
- Fun outings and events
- Annual company retreat
- Be part of the founding team and directly influence the roadmap
- Work closely with users and other key stakeholders
- Opportunity to work on new or upcoming core features
Restaurant Leadership Training Program
Jobs Pandora Restaurant Group Colorado
Job Title: Full Time
Shift/Schedule: Flexible hours
- Visa Sponsorship
Restaurant Leader Training Program – Colorado, USA (sponsorship eligible)
Work Location: Colorado, USA
Date Listed: 11/20/2023
Job Title: Panda Express
Job ID: 22001590
The Restaurant Leader Training Program is designed for trainees with high potential for restaurant management to learn to perform the responsibilities of a Restaurant Area Leader with direct supervision of 7-15 restaurant operations. Business based visa sponsorship (counting H-1B sponsorship) is accessible for this situation for the people who meet the necessities:
- Recruiting qualified management candidates
- Training and developing employees
- Providing an exceptional guest experience and ensuring brand building
- Achieving financial goals
- Strategic planning and execution of overall operations in conjunction with support centers to achieve sustainable efficiency and effectiveness
Essential Functions: The essential functions described in this job description are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
Culture: Ensure that Panda’s mission, culture, and values are lived out and that the 2020 vision is lived out.
Recruitment: work with Operations Leaders (ACOs/RDOs) to recruit and effectively staff the stores with excellent store management. Learn to develop a pipeline of internal and external talent, including succession planning for each store and area management position.
TRAINING: Work closely with Area and Regional Leaders to learn how to effectively communicate and train store management on company policies, procedures, financial reporting analysis, and operational standards. Oversee AMIT and GMIT training conducted by Area Training Leaders (TLs) and assist ACOs.
Talent Development: proactively mentor store management to develop a competent workforce. Engage in the regional talent planning process, understand the Panda process for evaluating internal talent, and create IDPs for management and hourly employees.
Associate Relations/Environment: promote a safe and empowering environment for Team Panda to listen to, appreciate, and challenge each other; work with HR to learn how to effectively handle complaints from associates; work with HR to develop and implement a process for managing associates’ complaints; work with HR to develop and implement a process for managing associates’ complaints; work with HR to develop and implement a process for managing associates’ complaints.
Occupational Safety: learn to effectively communicate work and food safety guidelines. Work with Risk Management to understand company safety guidelines and their consistent implementation.
Exceptional Guest Experience: work with Area and Regional Leadership to coach store team members to connect with guests. Learn how to ensure operational standards that create great food, service and atmosphere.
Brand Awareness: work with Field Marketing to learn how to build brand awareness through community engagement. Receive training on how to effectively implement regional and national marketing initiatives and promotions.
Guest Relations: learn how to work with Operations leadership and Field Marketing to guide store managers in resolving guest relations issues related to merchandise and guest experience.
FINANCIAL RESULTS: Work with Operations Leadership to gain operational expertise to achieve business results. Conduct operational effectiveness and efficiency reviews at assigned stores to ensure functional or project systems are applied and functioning as designed.
Compare, review, and analyze financial/accounting reports, including profit and loss statements (P&L) and general ledger details, and marketing/survey reports for all stores assigned, using spreadsheets and charts to document findings and make recommendations.
Learn how to take responsibility for the financial results of your assigned area.
Strategic Planning: learn how to work with the Operations Leader to conduct strategic planning for the area. Learn how to guide store managers in identifying performance improvement opportunities and develop action plans for implementation.
Store Openings and Site Selection: work with Area and Regional Leaders and Marketing Leaders to learn about successful approaches to opening new stores and how to coach lower level Operations Managers on these approaches.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week + O.T.
Required Background and Experience:?
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management, or related field, or equivalent”?
- Minimum 1-2 years of operations experience.
- Ability to travel to locations within a 50 mile radius and work a flexible schedule, including weekends:
Working in our restaurants means preparing hot and cold food and using Chinese knives and other kitchen equipment with precision. You may have to lift up to 50 pounds, stand for 4+ hours, or reach for a 36″ counter.
Our kitchen is hot and often loud due to the small work area, limited storage space, and high shelves. The counter area is often hot from steam from the steam tables and food vapors.
Since 1983, Panda has been strong
Founded in Glendale, California, Panda is now the largest family-owned American Chinese restaurant in the United States. With nearly 2,000 locations worldwide, Panda’s mission is to provide a superior Asian dining experience and continues to build an organization that inspires employees to lead better lives. Regardless of the impact we have on our team or our community, we are proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
We want you.
We value diversity in all its forms and know the strength it brings. Equality in the workplace allows creative ideas to flourish, diverse opinions to be heard, and improves overall well-being. Panda Café Gathering is an equivalent open door boss.We welcome people regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
USA Visa Sponsorship Job Vacancies
Job Buckle 2108 Florence Mall, Florence, KY 41042
Job Type: Full Time
Shifts and Schedules
- Weekends as needed
- Evenings (as needed)
Buckle is seeking an experienced and talented individual to join our team. As an Assistant in Training (AIT) and Assistant Manager, you will work directly with the Store Manager and leadership team to grow sales, recruit new teammates, and provide leadership.
You will also be responsible for training and motivating teammates and serving as Store Manager in their absence. This role will be promoted from an AIT position and will include some high-level duties specific to an AIT position, but the majority of duties and responsibilities will be shared.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This description describes the general nature and level of duties performed by the teammate assigned to this position. It isn’t planned to incorporate all obligations, obligations, or capabilities. In order to successfully perform these duties, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable persons with disabilities to perform essential duties.
Sales Generation and Guest Service
- Greet guests in a friendly and engaging manner and consistently be prepared to provide legendary service to each guest.
- Proactively answer questions about the store and its products.
- Recommend, select, and help guests locate merchandise based on their needs and desires.
- Anticipate guest needs and fulfill them by suggesting additional items and creating a wardrobe experience.
- Utilize product knowledge and sales education and consistently share that knowledge and education with the team.
- Keep up with and share information on current deals and advancements, installment and trade approaches, and security.Use the Sales Presentation Guide (SPG) to look for opportunities to influence teammates’ presentations as well as maintain consistency in individual sales
- Achieve individual sales per hour, average sales, and total net sales goals set by Store Management
- Provide legendary service throughout the store in the following four areas: front 5, sales floor, fitting room, and checkout area
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of exchange and return procedures for guests and the ability to turn them into showmanship opportunities.
- Complete the Sales Presentation Guide (SPG) daily, use it effectively, and meet goals.
- Meet or exceed performance standards in all Buckle Business Builder and guest loyalty, including Fit Appointment, Buckle Credit Card, and Guest Connect.
- Research and navigate ways to expand guest selection through inventory management, advanced product search, iPad app, etc.
- Maintain and build positive relationships with guests and develop client-based business.
- Show others how its done with an elevated degree of dramatic skill, superb client support, and mindfulness.
- Perceive and convey visitor levels to the group.Passion for asking frequent business and showmanship questions of all managers, team leaders, and teammates.
- Ability to coach. Always welcomes feedback from managers to improve sales presentations
- Consistently demonstrates and maintains high standards of leadership with or without a manager.
- Work with Store Manager to plan sales goals.
- Demonstrate ownership of store sales performance (sales, average sales, business builders, denim)
- Passion for product education and showmanship to drive results
Recruit, train and develop teammates
- Utilize recruiting and hiring cards, email referrals, and recommendations to teammates to always be aware of hiring opportunities.
- Coach and build relationships through Guest Loyalty and Guest Preferred.
- Develops and assists in developing skills to mentor, direct, motivate and educate new teammates to meet and achieve Buckle Accountability, Shift Orientation, Loss Prevention and Sales Presentation standards on a daily basis.
- Maintain a positive attitude and create a positive floor culture at all times.
- Demonstrate a personal dress code to encourage and guide all teammates and team leaders in the latest fashions.
- Effectively participate in daily set up, training, influence and review while effectively utilizing performance trackers.
- Rouse partners to start and finish day to day jobs set by store the executives.Personal passion for demonstrating, leading and influencing Denim Showmanship and Denim Fit Card results through teammates and guests
- Produce and develop results in their department and complete mid-week check-ins as well as balance all DM actions within their segment.
- Execute actions on the department calendar and record them on the weekly delegation worksheet.
- Provide leadership in your segment
- Demonstrate how to involve guests in the product
- Speak up and keep peer leaders and team updated
- Responsible for listening to and remembering guest names
- Ability to effectively understand and present both Gals and Guys products for the team and guests
- Work with Store Manager to select an educational focus for the store
- Assist in the execution of all segments to support business goals
- Assist Store Manager in recruiting staff for all stores.
- Understand how to explain salary and buckle benefits.
- Responsible for keeping the contact list up to date and adding great people to the team at all times
- Execute/train on the Leadership Playbook
- Accountability for all feature areas
- SPG teammate/leader training shifts
- Responsible for training and coaching with managers on all non-sales positions
- Be proactive in dealing with ever-changing sales challenges
- Ability to identify and follow up on training needs of all teammates
USA Visa Sponsorship Job Vacancies USA Visa Sponsorship Job Vacancies USA Visa Sponsorship Job Vacancies USA Visa Sponsorship Job Vacancies USA Visa Sponsorship Job Vacancies
Visual product management
- Own and influence product through zone ownership Demonstrated ability to recognize and assign zones and projects to teammates daily with specific learning objectives in mind
- Ability to run and demonstrate all new tools and videos as they apply to zone ownership; ability to take the initiative to know and run questions about zone ownership
- Work with Store Manager to delegate, demonstrate and review all four zones
- Tension and accountability throughout the shift, ensuring teammates are following visual standards, visual library, and weekly visual checklists
- Recognize merchandising opportunities from freight to floor to product life cycle and communicate recommendations and solutions to Store Manager
- Conduct informative and influential store tours
- Ensure sales floor is consistently sized and new merchandise is properly displayed
- Demonstrate the ability to create change to improve overall store performance through the Performance Tracker
- Ability to anticipate merchandise changes and act independently to improve overall visual results
- Responsible for visual standards on the floor and in the backroom
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, evenings, weekends, and the day of and day after Thanksgiving and Christmas, depending on store and business needs.
- Understand and utilize a planner, including completing opening and closing checklists.
- Be aware of and be aware of security risks and theft.
- Observe all misfortune counteraction rules, including day to day pack and satchel checks Ability to implement and lead all Point of Sale (POS) procedures
- Handle calls from the corporate office appropriately
- Maintain a positive attitude when dealing with difficult situations involving guests and teammates
- Understand and enforce all policies regarding payment, returns, exchanges, and loss prevention
- Ability to navigate and execute all tools on the website
- Knowledge and ability to provide guidance and feedback to all non-sales positions
- Complete all scheduled shifts and cover shifts as needed
- Maintain a clean, organized, and shoppable store at all times to fulfill Buckle’s mission statement
- Provide feedback to the Store Manager and Leadership Team on concerns regarding merchandise handling.
- Report any policy violations, teammate or guest concerns in a timely and confidential manner to the Store Manager, District Manager and Human Resources.
- Understand and apply Buckle’s Code of Ethics and all policies, procedures and handbooks.
- Other duties as directed.
- Ensure all new hire paperwork and tasks are completed promptly and accurately in accordance with HR guidelines and legal policies.
- Planning (weekly/monthly/yearly)
- Execute and train on opening/closing checklists
- Complete markdowns, pulls, inbound/outbound freight, recalls, returns to vendors (RTV)
- Develop relationships and excellent communication with Corporate Office departments to assist the Store Manager in the effective operation of the store
- Monitor and maintain appropriate equipment inventory
- Respond immediately to emergencies in the Store Manager’s absence in accordance with company guidelines
Supervision and Leadership
- Be comfortable giving and receiving feedback from peers and management
- Provide leadership support
- Facilitate personal and store growth
- Demonstrate and maintain professional, mature and stable relationships with all teammates
- Conduct daily interviews as needed to support team development and growth
- Overcome objections and resolve issues
- Willing to self-educate on all company tools (videos, artwork, books) and share that information with others
- Understands and can execute Buckle’s commitment to success.
- Ability to travel to cover other stores in the District based on business needs
- Respond to all schedule changes in a positive and professional manner
- Perform duties and fulfill mission statement with a high level of customer service while contributing to a positive team spirit
- Special projects and other duties as directed
- Assist Store Manager with supervision
Education and/or Experience.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or 1-3 months related retail experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possibility of relocation.
- No visa sponsorship available.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle and travel, including overnight stays as needed.
The physical requirements listed here are representative of those that teammates must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Sensible facilities might be made to empower an individual with a handicap to carry out the fundamental roles of the gig.
In performing the duties of this job, the teammate is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, jump, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, and hear. Teammates are required to sit occasionally.
Physical ability to lift and manipulate 30 pound weights in the store and back room. Vision requirements for this job include near vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the Teammate will be working in a retail environment. The noise level of the work environment is typically moderate.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Buckle is committed to hiring and training the most qualified teammates from the available workforce in the communities we serve.
Employment will be based on an individual’s ability and qualifications without discrimination or retaliation on the basis of veteran status, uniformed status, race, color, national origin or ancestry, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or gender expression, age, pregnancy (birth, breast feeding, and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry,
Physical or mental disability, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), or other protected characteristics as defined by applicable local, state or federal law. For state-specific information, see the State Law Supplement in Human Resources at the Teammate Center. #LI Onsite.