Call Center Representatives, Pension Administration
July 10, 2023
Canada Job Vacancies. WTW’s benefits consultants have in-depth experience working with organizations of all types and sizes. We have worked closely with our clients to develop some of the most advanced benefit design techniques in use today.
Combining our expertise in retirement and investment consulting, we assist organizations worldwide in the design, administration, management, and communication of all types of retirement plans.
Note: This position does not provide sponsorship or assistance with employment-based nonimmigrant visas.
- The Role.
- Respond professionally to customer inquiries and complaints received by phone or email and ensure that appropriate action is taken, including follow-up
- Research participant questions and plan issues
- Maintain complete and accurate case notes
- Work intimately with other client care delegates and client agents
- Perform special projects as needed
- Actively communicate with others in a positive manner
- Attend team meetings and training
- Read and understand client plan documents, amendments, etc.
- Follow procedures and guidelines
- Build good rapport with clients and be comfortable asking questions of clients in an encouraging manner to gain their trust
- Have the capacity to examine and take care of issues in a variable workplace
- Have a cooperative and positive attitude toward customers and team members
- Promote first call resolution while recognizing and working to eliminate barriers to excellent service.
- Ability to play out various assignments, center around, and administer time in fact
- Adhere to established schedules during breaks, inbound and outbound calls
- Demonstrate strong listening, questioning, and call control techniques
- Powerful relational abilities with an accentuation on client assistance
- Strong mathematical and computer skills
- Working knowledge of defined benefit pension plans
- One to two years of client assistance experience
- Composed and verbal relational abilities in English and French
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word, and Access)
- Strong attention to detail
- Capacity to comprehend and adhere to verbal and composed directions Team-oriented with a strong work ethic
- A secure home office environment, free of noise and distractions
- Reliable internet connection
- Equal employment opportunity
Senior Engineering Analyst Canada Job Vacancies.
Job Title: Full Time
Shift & Schedule: Overtime
Canada Job Vacancies. Toyota Manufacturing values being a part of the local and global community by developing new and innovative solutions that support the future of mobility. We offer an inclusive team environment that emphasizes “respect for people” and pursues your professional dreams as a company with a rich history and an exciting future.
High salaries, excellent benefits, and a stable work environment are all part of what you will find at Toyota Manufacturing.
To make the application process hassle-free, Toyota is not currently offering employment-based visas or other work-status sponsorship to applicants for this position. Canada Job Vacancies.
Cooperative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe life at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota continues to grow and lead the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions.
We are looking for diverse and talented team members who want to grow with us and challenge the possible.
Who we are looking for
Toyota’s Last Gathering Designing (FAE) division is looking for an enthusiastic and exceptionally energetic Senior Designing Investigator. The primary responsibility of this role is to lead the planning and execution of projects at Toyota’s North American manufacturing companies, supporting local assembly process and equipment development and their standardization.
This role will support the Final Assembly Engineering (FAE) department’s goal of researching vehicle changes and planning future model activities across Toyota’s North American manufacturing companies.
- Job Duties
- 40% – Project planning and execution of vehicle model changes
- 30% – Concurrent vehicle assembly engineering (SE) with TMC and TTC counterpart groups
- 30% – Standardization and development of local assembly processes and equipment
- Coaching and mentoring of engineering analysts
- Maintain close working relationship with Toyota internal and external groups including NAMC, TMC and PE support store to execute projects.
- Personnel Sought.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent education and work experience required.
- Minimum 1-3 years related work experience.
- Direct working experience in Toyota Production Engineering.
- Must be able to travel up to 20% to all NA NAMCs and Japan.
- Project management experience in new vehicle development from planning to SOPs, including experience with process equipment implementation and modifications. Canada Job Vacancies.
The following is a plus
Direct working involvement with Toyota last gathering designingSimultaneous engineering experience for new model vehicle launches Experience with Catia
We believe in the value of learning from each other. That’s why we encourage collaboration and team building at every turn. Working with professionals of diverse experience allows you to build meaningful relationships, receive guidance, and deepen your knowledge. You will also receive both formal and on-the-job training to help you achieve your goals. Here, every day is new, exciting, and full of opportunity.
- Competitive benefits include overtime pay, annual bonuses, a flexible benefits package, and a defined contribution pension plan.
- Flexible start and finish times, one remote work day per week.
- 19 paid vacations (first anniversary of employment) and 5 company-designated holidays (usually between Christmas and New Year’s).
- Voluntary Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) or Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA).
- Take care of your family – Maternity and Parental Leave Programs include an Employment Insurance (EI) match.
- Career assistance through tuition reimbursement for professional development
- Vitality Wellness App that encourages and rewards healthier lifestyles
- Diversity & Inclusion Business Partner Group
- Employee and family vehicle discounts
- Friendly, long-term relationships through social events and fitness facilities
What It Means to Work at Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our employees.We embrace assorted points of view and worth extraordinary human encounters.Respect for all people is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have more than 10 different business partner groups in 100 branch locations across North America, supporting team members in their efforts to dream, do, and grow without questioning their affiliation.
Organizations for Variety” and an individual from The Billion Dollar Roundtable, which has upheld minority-and ladies claimed providers for over 10 years, we commend the variety of the communities in which we live and do business Opportunities We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants for our positions will be considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Company Canada Job Vacancies.
Job Title: Permanent position
Application Details: Cover Letter
Position: Full-Time, Permanent
Canada Job Vacancies. AMPCO Manufacturers Inc. is a diversified printing and automotive assembly company with over 50 years of outstanding performance headquartered in a 63,000 square foot facility in Coquitlam, British Columbia. Privately held, we manufacture and supply quality components such as durable labels, electronics assemblies, molded plastics, automotive sub-assemblies, wide-format digital graphics, and distribution services to companies worldwide. Canada Job Vacancies.
AMPCO’s upper hand as a vital obtaining accomplice depends on a strong standing and obligation to fulfilling uncommon quality guidelines (IATF 16949 certificate) and positions itself as an expansion of its customers’ design, procurement, engineering and logistics teams. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, an evolving product line, and very high quality products.
AMPCO’s most grounded resource is our gifted and energetic labor force of more than 100 representatives who are the power behind our skill and unwavering quality.
We look forward to meeting the expectations of our partners and seeking opportunities for internal advancement that will allow you to grow personally and professionally!
- Lead, support, and supervise a team of engineers who develop and deliver high quality products using APQP and in accordance with IATF 16949 principles.
- Foster a culture of excellence, collaboration, and innovation in engineering operations.
- Oversee the planning and scheduling of all engineering activities to ensure timely and efficient completion of projects and track project milestones.
- Work with cross-functional teams with the primary purpose of using APQP to facilitate communication and collaboration between engineering activities. cross-functional teams in the APQP process, including sales and marketing, product design, procurement, manufacturing, and distribution (CFTs) are used to ensure that the APQP ensures that the Voice of the Client (VOC) is obviously perceived and converted into necessities, specialized details, and unique attributes.
- Documentation and policies will be developed and maintained as needed.
- Ensure that engineering systems, standards, specifications, processes, and procedures are regularly reviewed, updated, and consistently implemented with a focus on continuous improvement and compliance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers, vendors, and regulatory agencies.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to help maintain and monitor APQP and project progress, working with and receiving support from project managers as needed.
- Provide guidance and training to team members to improve their skills and competencies.
- Create, update, and maintain various reports
- Troubleshoot systems and processes Suggest improvements to increase efficiency
- Provide coaching and mentoring to staff to support career planning and professional development.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
What you bring to Ampco
- Minimum 7-10 years of work experience, 5+ years of proven engineering management experience, and proven leadership skills in coaching, mentoring, motivating, and developing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- P.Eng. certification preferred.
- Familiarity with IATF 16946, Product Design and Development Requirements (APQP, PPAP).
- Project management experience in manufacturing or production preferred.
- Familiarity with engineering principles and practices.
- Strong communication and time management skills and the ability to work on several different projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think and plan strategically while simultaneously overseeing day-to-day tactical execution to exceed customer expectations.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills for troubleshooting, problem solving, and decision making.
- Strong leadership with excellent communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- Highly computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office, ERP applications (Syteline a plus), and other knowledge systems.
What Ampco offers
- Competitive wages
- In-house events
- Free parking
- Extended medical, dental, life and vision care
- RRSP Program
- Employee Family Support Program
How to Apply
On the off chance that you are keen on going after this job, kindly apply at the earliest opportunity! Please submit your cover letter and resume in a PDF or Word document. Canada Job Vacancies.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. At Ampco Manufacturers, Inc. we value the unique skills and experience that everyone brings to our company. If you require an accommodation during the hiring process, please let the Human Resources Manager know during the phone interview phase.
When applying for this role, please ensure that you are legally eligible to live and work in Canada. Visa sponsorship and relocation expenses will not be provided. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with us, but only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Canada Job Vacancies.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position. You will be required to provide proof of this prior to employment.
Social Media Content Creator/Aesthetician
- 16 per hour
Canada Job Vacancies. We are looking for a unique individual with experience creating social media video content. This position requires basic skills in massage, facials, body scrubs, and if you are experienced or certified, you may work as an esthetician in a spa.
If you have social media skills but not spa skills. Training for esthetician duties only is also available. In addition to providing massages, facials, and body scrubs to clients, you will also create social media for the spa. Provide professional spa services to clients including sugaring hair removal. Should have the option to work with both male and female clients.
This position is parttime with the chance of full time. Shifts are flexible, Monday through Saturday, with Sundays included in the fall. Hours will be daytime or evening. Hourly wage starts at $16.00 and will increase based on ability.
Content Creation – Are you full of ideas? Is creative your middle name? Do you make your own videos? Do you like to make TikToks or short movies on Instagram or Facebook? We would love to see your work. Are you also an esthetician? Do you have experience serving clients in a spa or have you just graduated from school with an esthetician certification? We anticipate hearing from you.
We are conveniently located in Mississauga with free parking in the back and easy access to transportation. We are searching for dynamic people who need to be important for our group.
Applicants must be authorized to work in Canada. We can’t support work visas for this position. Applicants from outside the country (who are not legally authorized to work in Canada) will not be considered.
- 20 hours per week
- from $16.00 per hour
- Casual dress code
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Percentage-based salary
- Esthetician 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location Visit